Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 3 of 12)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (233)

Austraveller

AustravellerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good price but terrible service

Although my phone's price was good, this company offer no client contact even when delivery takes over 3 weeks. After raising a paypal dispute I finally received tracking number then delivery - obviously stock is ordered after client purchase so delays will be considerable.

Bad Communication | Dodgy Service

Purchasing is easy then you receive no communication or eta on goods at all

Avoid dodgy as refunded order through paypal & will never use again

4 Days later and my order is still processing.

I ordered a phone from them on Friday 30th oct and 4 days later my order is still processing. No response from their chat or email and I have send 2 in chat and 2 Email. Terrible. If there is a way I want to report them as a fraudulent site. It has already taken my money.

possumparty

possumpartyAustralian Capital Territory

Took my money for a month, and never sent any products

Don't believe that you can get good stuff at a good price from these guys. They`re pretty good at putting promising discounts, but they just don't deliver, literally.

I ordered a phone from these guys and after a month with my money in their bank account, they just decided that they would not respect their deal and they cancelled my order. During this time, they were bullshitting me about stocks that was incoming, but they just told me in the end that they would never get the stock!

Don't waste your time. Toby talks a lot, but he has nothing to back it up! Not a serious business, and not respectful of your time and money.

PingMonster

PingMonsterBraddon 2612, ACT

Terrible

Very much same as previous review by Traci.
Ordered on 9th OCT, arrived in Melbourne in 20th OCT...... and still waiting to be delivered.
Contacting them for three days now and no reply what so ever....

Michael

Michael

No response for one month.

Ordered one month ago and received response for enquiry in two weeks. However, no further resopnse after that even sent out anther two emails for enquiry. One month past and just wast time.

Don't do it

Item arrived in my country of destination but got lost once here cannot get anyone to help or return emails no communication at all

worst customer service i have found yet

you pay for an item, you pay extra to have it delivered on time. toby deals failed to do so. they can't be trusted. don't waste you money.

Not worth the hassle

Jonathan

JonathanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Don't buy here

Bought a phone which arrived with a cheap traveller adapter. Meant to come with a charger, but came with a UK plug and cheap traveller adapter. Toby deals are not interested in rectifying. I would suggest buying from a company in Australia.

tungSTEN

tungSTEN

Bad customer service

I sent an order in for a phone purchase with priority shipping as I needed it urgently. Waited half a week and the order was still not processed. Sent an email asking why it's taking so long and if it takes any longer I will need to cancel and refund. Within minutes, I had an automated email saying my refund request was accepted and will be processed. No explanation, straight to the refund. Pretty bad handling. Wasted my time and now having to look elsewhere for a phone.

Tomasz D.

Tomasz D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Its is a SCUM

SCUM! I ordered Drone and I never get my items delivered! After 3 weeks i finally get answer from the company "Sorry we don't have your items at the moment" and zero information about refund. They keep ignoring my questions about REFUND!

If I could leave a zero star.

These guys would get it. Absolutely horrendous communication, they don't respond to any enquiries with regard to order details such as tracking. I got tired of waiting and decided to cancel the order and get a refund. Still waiting on their response to the first email. Horrible service.

Atman

AtmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

10 days passed since the order was purchase but no tracking information yet

I ordered a MacBook on Toby Deals on 4th October and I never received any update regarding the tracking information. I neither received it nor got updated regarding the shipment. I contacted them three times and no response was received. Very unprofessional.

Do not buy from Tobydeals

Do not buy from Tobydeals. Their 14 day returns policy is void if you open the packaging. They will not take it back. They also forgot to send my order and I needed to prompt them 3 weeks after I made the purchase and processed my payment

Heike

HeikeSydney, NSW

Shockingly bad customer service

I ordered an in-stock mobile three weeks ago, and the order is still shown as processing. Contacted the company three times over the past few weeks but no reply. Doubt I will ever receive my mobile.

No stock, poor service, delayed refund

I purchased a pair of wireless earphones as a birthday gift however they were delayed as they didn't have stock. This information was only shared with me two weeks later after two attempts to contact them. This is despite the original email confirming that the products would be shipped within 2-3 days. When a refund was requested, they also stated that it'd be processed in 2-3 days, however it's been a week and I'm still waiting on confirmation that the transaction has taken place.

Don't take the risk if you're buying for someone else or have time constraints.

Che Y.
Che Y.

The refund was received but only after I chased it up again. Terrible experience all round.

Apparently just a scam site

Paid for express shipping 3-5 days. 4 days later they haven't even sent it. They don't reply to enquiries. They seem to be a scam site - lucky I paid with paypal.

helena S

helena SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My "brand new" Samsung S20 had clear signs of tampering!

Nam Duong

Nam DuongGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

SCAM. STAY AWAY. Item never received despite multiple contacts.

I purchased an iPhone SE from the website. The iPhone did not ship nor providing tracking number after 7 days. Multiple support tickets but got no response.
The seller's PayPal name is TobyDealsUK but actually based in HongKong.
TobyDealAU is a fake name, it has nothing to do with Australia.
STAY AWAY.