Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 3 of 3)

• Return Claim MadeYes (42) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (42)

Stay Away - These Guys Are Frauds

I purchased a V11 dyson vacuum. Soon after i received it it broke down. I, returned it using their RMA process and they said they received it in october. 2 months later they say that it was not the vacuum that they sold me and refuse to do anything.

ccifbonjovi
ccifbonjoviBENTLEIGH EAST

Do not buy anything from toby deals

I've placed an order on 9 Nov 2019, I waited for a few days and didn't receive anything response from Tobydeal. Sent an email on 14 Nov and said my order is not of stock due to high demand.
But I've found out they are still selling online and said in stock.
Do not trust Tobydeal, and I will never buy from them, wasting your time and honestly, I don't even know what they are thinking.

Kym O.
Kym O.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor after sales service

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Worst company ever

SueInTheCity
SueInTheCitySouth East Queensland, QLD

Package missing. Won't refund.

Ordered over 2 weeks ago. Package lost in transit. I've requested a refund but been refused. Told to wait 1-2 week while they investigate. I'd just like my money back.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Yikes

Product quality was subpar, the item stopped working very quickly and when I reached out to the company they accused me of breaking it, and told me I would have to cover the shipping and replacement of their faulty item. Would not recommend even to my worst enemy.

Avoid this online seller at all costs

Avoid this online seller at all costs - if you have any issues they will not accept returns
I googled XQD card and tobydeals add for SXDC card with identical image came up. Return not accepted for honest mistake

Ross KilpatrickSydney, NSW

Could not obtain feedback regarding the WRONG product sent to me. I was disappointed with the flow of emails.

I want to return and exchange the CompactFlash card for SanDisk Extreme 32 GB SD card. After numerous requests to Toby Deals with No ACTION. Now you advise I'm past the cut off time. Not my cut off time!

Ross Kilpatrick

That is NOT MY profile image above my name. Why did you use this car?

Ben Schroeder
Ben SchroederSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is NOT an AUSTRALIAN company

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Tommy
Tommy

Brought a 200 dollar charger I cant use.

I have no issues with the price. Shipping or the item itself. It just arrived with a us plug. I've made several attempts to get it changed and they just keep telling me to get an adapter. If it was stated in the ad that it was a us plug item I wouldn't of bought it.

Sxlittle
SxlittleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fake G SHOCK Watches

Wish i could give less. Bought a G shock watch which is a grey import so not cover by genuine gshock warranty even though they sold is a genuine. Its not covered by basically anything. Their words "According to our policy below: The following are not included: Damage caused by impact, shock, fall, sand, dust, dirt, dampness, leaking batteries, fire, theft, attempted theft, accidental or malicious damage, vandalism, acts of war or terrorism, corrosion, water contamination or ingress, frost, flooding, winds, earthquakes, lightning or other adverse weather conditions Therefore, we cannot accept your item for warranty return." Fraudulent company..

returning defect mobile phone

I purchased a mobile phone from Tobydeals and it arrived within a reasonable time. However the phone was faulty and died with in weeks. Trying to get the phone returned has been an unhappy experience. The communication is slow and difficult obstacles are put in place to make it as difficult to return product. Links that donot exist. Important information not included in correspondence 6 emails without resolution. t send it back eventually required masses of paper work. a link was sent to print return labels and the link was incorrect.Beware..Dropship business ..Not customer friendly and very poor communication