Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 3 of 3)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (48)

Robert S.

Robert S.Sydney, NSW

Good product & good price BUT

The product came on time and as advertised. BUT very dissapointed that it came with an Asian language owners manual and not in English which is the official language of Australia in the country I reside.

Sean W

Sean WSydney, NSW

5 Stars if not in Australia, 1 Star if in Australia

This will not working correctly in Australia as Amazon have not yet supported it, will not allow their content......
The plug is for the USA but you can plug cable into a 5V output on TV or use your very old mobile phone charger and low current needed.
ON OFF button is great.
VOLUME UP AND DOWN in great WORKS on one tv and not on another.

Nice products at this price

It's nice but sound is ok during call u must talk at high volume and little bit biger than apple air pods. U can buy if u dont want pay 250$ it's just less than half price

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

The quality is good. App disconnects a lot and the cables are not compatible for Fuji x systems

Not for Fuji x systems as the cable are not compatible but otherwise is good value 4 money. The application also disconnects quickly from the gimbal. Would say ok but not very great

Kevin

Kevin

The only review you need to read! - unbiased and level headed

Delivery Practices unacceptable

sallymac

sallymacBrisbane

Good stick vacuum but English plugs not appropriate for Australian labelled website

I found the website based on the item. I knew all the detail of what I wanted and had compared prices. The website had .au at the end of it, so I got a product with an English plug in it to charge the battery. I found another connector and it works, however I was unable to register the product in Australia for warranty. With all of that, the product does work and will probably die in 2 years, just after warranty runs out.

Henry Shiner

Henry ShinerSydney, NSW

Efficient Purchase and delivery process

Purchasing was simple and user friendly, together with the prompt delivery of the purchased product. It arrived damage free and 100% as per description. The only thing in dealing with Toby Deals that was frustrating was the communication process and time availability of the communication reply. It would be fantastic to have a phone number to call in addition to the email enquiry. Also your delivery organisation is not represented in Australia , which left me nervous as I did not know who will be acting in their place. only found this out via a blog, that TNT Deliver for DPE. U need to let your customers know this detail!