Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 3 of 12)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (231)

Riley

RileyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great as advertised

Good product as advertised , fast shipping from overseas considering corona virus. I can recommend this store if you are considering shopping here. Cheap prices, fast shipping and a good product

Order took 14 days to deliver

Ordered a Redmi Note 9 Pro from Tobydeals on 31/08/20. After 9 days (07/09/20), the status is still "processing". Their website mentioned the phone is in stock?. Forwarded 2 emails with NO response.
Edited: Persisted and it was delivered after 14 days on 14/09/20 in good condition.

Ann

AnnWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Pleased to see it arrive

Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 True Wireless Earphone

Much better this time.

I was disappointed with my first experience with Toby Deals due to the excessive delays but had no issues with the item when it eventually arrived.
Decided to give them another go and this time the service was much better and item sent and received in a much better time frame.
Item was as described and is working correctly

Kate

KateSydney, NSW

Vacuum Cleaner is excellent

Glenn I

Glenn IMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pretty good but not perfect

Samsung Watch. Great price!! Delivery a little slow but still good. Product came with UK power plug instead of Australian. I can get around it with USB but not ideal

Pretty good so far!

Was easy to find what I needed, the range was good and the product seems to be of good quality. The customer service response was slow though, I had to cancel an order which took a number of days but had no response until the following wee - I think weekend support is needed to overcome this.

Raym R.

Raym R.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Good clear communication and tracking

The product arrived in good order although it took 17 days to get here, this is the only reason I do not give a 5 star review. Otherwise I am very very happy and I would recommend as this is my second purchase from Toby Deals.

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Great product great price!!

Was delivered little behind schedule this was not the fault of this company and I was a little baffled as to why it being brought from an AU company why it was shipped from Hong Kong? Thanks it was exactly what I had purchased.

Rick

RickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

solid tracking service

abit of wait typicall for overseas products happy to see that the products I purchased are genuine and not cheap knock offs would recommend to a friend or some who wants a good deal a particular product

Dave

DaveSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

This company really helped.

The store was really easy to navigate. It was also the best deal and I saved $200 from ordering through them.

I made a mistake of putting the wrong delivery address, but together we sorted it out and for that I'm very grateful.

Louie

LouieSydney, NSW

Original phone but delay with delivery.

I ordered and paid online for Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, it took 2 weeks to dispatch to Australia and when arrived in Australia took another 2 weeks to deliver by Toll to my home.
The phone was in the original box and after 1 month the phone is still working perfectly.
I can't blame the company for the delay in delivery du to Covid-19 but they must don't say it will dispatch in 3 days.
I think they don't have all the stock in their website probably du to a shortage with their suppliers, but they don't advertise that so they don't loss their customers.
The phone I bought it's not available now in their website anymore.

retireland

retireland

Quite slow but reliable.

I bought a mid tier phone from the Toby Deals website and after eleven days I have not received shipping information and had no reply from an email questioning the dispatch. Eventually after three weeks the phone arrived. It was exactly as described. This website is reliable but to take advantage of some of the best prices around you have to be prepared to wait and not get answers to your emails.

Good experience given the current difficulty

straight forward website to order stuff. the shipping and communication can be improved a bit but the current covid-19 situation means delay everywhere, so it's acceptable. the product is as described, hopefully the warranty is backed as well.

Samsung Mobile phone

This is the timeline of my experience of recent purchase at Tobydeals AU website:
23/7/20 made a purchase online.
29/7/20 I sent them an email because I still haven't received the tracking number as promised.
30/7/20 I followed up email inquiry.
31/7/20 I received an email from them and stated that the item was packed and ready to ship
2/8/20 An email from them saying the item was picked and left the warehouse.
3/8/20 tracking number provided.
4/8/20 They replied my emails that I sent on 29/7 & 30/7.
7/8/20 Item arrived safely

Mike

MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

so far the service I have received has been good and yes I have recommended them to friends.

i was a bit worried, after reading many mix reviews, but so far i have bought 3 lens and there have been no issues. all arrived and worked. i can not comment customer service in regards to returns or faulty product though. so far the service i have received have been good and yes i have recommend them to friends.

derek

derekWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

note 10

navigate was easy plenty of range of products (stock was ticked when mobile was purchased misleading info for customers needs to be fixed) quality was great packaging was fair happy with purchase

Mayur Pandya

Mayur PandyaSydney, NSW

Very happy with my first purchase of Samsung A51. Genuine phone. Good savings.

Andrew Blanc

Andrew BlancMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great little product, great price, fast delivery.

Found the MiTv stick really fast, ordering via Toby Deals was simple, shipping was very fast and tracking accurate. The device was easy to setup and use and came with an Australian power adaptor too. Very happy with the service received and will definitely buy from Toby Deals again.