Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 3 of 15)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (212)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (212)

Great product works well, delivery wasn't so bad took a little time.

Easy to navigate
Great product
Excellent quality
Overall I'm very happy with the product
Delivery took a week but given the covid situation probably to be expected.
I would purchase the product again.

Gary
GarySydney, NSW

Satisfied overall

good product and better price. Only problem is the customer service never get replied on time, and delivery not so fast. Still recommend if you are not in hurry. You items will come eventually

soliddynamics
soliddynamicsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Delivery comes faster than expected. Comp[are to the previous order

Product is as described but I still have problems to get the 5G working

Contacted my phone provider but they all rubbish

At the moment running 4G in 5G area and I have not got time to shop to clarify the issue.
They just point out. My simcard is correct and since you buy the phone from others. There is no support from them

Hans D.
Hans D.South East Queensland, QLD

exactly delivered what they promised

bought my phone on price and they delivered on price and service....top job, well done! Would definitely use them and recommend them to all my friends and work mates again.

Love It

Very good Store. Will use again to purchase things. Do wish to recommend. Shipping was a bit delayed could have been sooner. Things are shipped from hong kong so takes time.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Teutonic
TeutonicWarren

It is pretty good.

All OK except prices ranges. Mostly the frames are too narrow and if you want change frame you have start from scratch. The best would be if customer could change prices frame himself (as an additional option).

Amazing deals

Superb service, great quality. I bought several mobile phones from them. We are really happy and got good service from them. I will recommend them to buy mobile. Thanks for your great service.

Riley
RileyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great as advertised

Good product as advertised , fast shipping from overseas considering corona virus. I can recommend this store if you are considering shopping here. Cheap prices, fast shipping and a good product

Order took 14 days to deliver

Ordered a Redmi Note 9 Pro from Tobydeals on 31/08/20. After 9 days (07/09/20), the status is still "processing". Their website mentioned the phone is in stock?. Forwarded 2 emails with NO response.
Edited: Persisted and it was delivered after 14 days on 14/09/20 in good condition.

Ann
AnnWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Pleased to see it arrive

Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 True Wireless Earphone

Much better this time.

I was disappointed with my first experience with Toby Deals due to the excessive delays but had no issues with the item when it eventually arrived.
Decided to give them another go and this time the service was much better and item sent and received in a much better time frame.
Item was as described and is working correctly

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

Vacuum Cleaner is excellent

Glenn I
Glenn IMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pretty good but not perfect

Samsung Watch. Great price!! Delivery a little slow but still good. Product came with UK power plug instead of Australian. I can get around it with USB but not ideal

Pretty good so far!

Was easy to find what I needed, the range was good and the product seems to be of good quality. The customer service response was slow though, I had to cancel an order which took a number of days but had no response until the following wee - I think weekend support is needed to overcome this.