Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 3 of 69)

5.0 (1,254)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (16) · No (1,240)
    4.8 (1,106)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (1,363)

Haider

HaiderGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent phone and outstanding service

First time ordered through Toby Deals. I am impressed with the service and extremely happy with the phone. The galaxy M51 is a beast of a phone. With full on usage, this phone lasts easily 2 days and then some. I know the battery depends upon everyone's usage but I am comparing it with my other phone, which is find x2 neo. If you are looking for a phone with 2 days worth of battery then go for it.

Pia

PiaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Smooth Transaction

We've purchased 3 phones now with TobyDeals and can happily report that after placing the first order with a bit of hesitation, everything is to our full satisfaction. Quick delivery and quality products.
We will shop again.

Barbara

BarbaraSydney, NSW

Perfect!!!

Perfect lens for beginners, Even it taken around 2 weeks to be delivery it still worth the price. Well packed.

Dick

DickDarling Downs, QLD

Prompt service and delivery

The phone arrived in good condition and earlier than expected. It was well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. I got what I wanted that was not available in store. Good value.

Rick

RickRowville

Great to deal with

Item as described. Competitive price and delivery was approximately one week. Product works great. No issues at all. Happy customer.

Shane

ShaneNorth Queensland, QLD

Great Service.

I brought $2500 worth of Camera items and it all came within two weeks. I was a bit worried when doing the purchase after seeing many negative reviews. But the service was great. Had good communication with the seller( only through email).

Jimmy G

Jimmy GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poco F2 Pro

My first shopping experience with Tobydeals has been nothing but positive. The google reviews were mixed, but I took a punt nonetheless, and was not disappointed. The transaction was made easy through PayPal. The package, brand new and factory sealed, wrapped in layers of bubble wrap, came surprisingly quick, even during a pandemic. I will definitely shop again.

Jim

JimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent product, fast shipping.

I had been searching for this model of Pro Trek for a while and was a bit sceptical of the price when it came up Toby Deals in a web search. I took a punt and it is EXACTLY what I was after. Great product, great price, fast shipping, no hassle easy transaction!

Gerry

GerrySydney, NSW

Great prices, fast delivery

Great prices on Samsung Buds, easy to order and delivery to Australia only 6 days.
Will definitely use Tobydeals again. Recommended.

Jaco

JacoPerth, WA

Got exactly what I needed

Time to get a no frills mobile and found the best price with these guys. Arrived quickly. Only issue I had was that I received a EU charger, however they included an adaptor so only a small inconvenience.

Gary

Gary

Ring Doorbell

Great store fast shipping doorbell is great.Store is easy to navigate communication from this company is also very good would recommend

Roshan N.

Roshan N.Sydney, NSW

Successful purchase experience - a few times

Ordered a few items on Toby deals during the past 2 years - Always received the product on time with no issues. Great service and would definitely recommend.

Lee

LeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Maono AU-902 Fairy Lite USB Condenser Microphone from Toby Deals

- I was trying to find USB microphone and found competitive price from Toby deals.
- I tested the Maono microphone. quality was great. no background noise was recorded.

Alex

Alex

Ducky One 2 mini rgb

Order was quick to process and ship. Arrived in perfect order and no complaints whatsoever. The reason for going through Toby Deals was that it was the cheapest price for the product I was looking for and they had good reviews. I can add to that positive experience.

SAMSUNG Galaxy Watch 46mm SM-R800

Very reasonable price and quick response and delivery.
The packing is good enough and safe. The product is totally brand new.

Varun

VarunGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Samsung galaxy watch R800

I love samsung watch
Great look and features
Good battery life
Can read all email and msg even wts app

Susan

SusanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great prices and fast delivery!

To be honest I wasn’t quite sure about ordering from this website but the service was fantastic and the item was perfect and much cheaper than elsewhere! I Will definitely order from again!

Meng C.

Meng C.Perth, WA

Fast service and quality

was hesitant at first but the deal was great so i gave it a try using pay pal so i could dispute if the item was lost or crap, came fast and as they advertised will definitely use again

cam

camSydney, NSW

Speedy delivery

Ordered a phone from Toby Deals on 5/11/20 and a screen protector locally on the same day. The phone arrived from overseas on 16/11/20, the day before the screen protector from Sydney where I live. Love Toby Deals!

Martin Williams

Martin WilliamsCentral Queensland, QLD

Well done...

We often complain when things go bad but never compliment people on a job well done and that’s what I want to do.
I received my A51 today. I must say I have had issues with others and quite frankly thought it would be 6 weeks before I would get it and was pleasantly surprised when it turned up esp. as I couldn’t track it..so well done.
Love the A51 and looking forward to using it quite a bit.
The service was great and the speed of delivery in times like this are nothing short of amazing.. very happy with your prices, your delivery and your service and will be passing this on to my friends and family.
Thanks again