Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 3 of 5)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (90) · No

BCT

BCT

Mis-representation of goods, No warranty, dreadful after sales service

Dyson V11 sent was damaged and was in fact a USA model, not Australian. This was misrepresented in the advertisement. There is no warranty in Australia and Toby deals refused to do anything about the damaged vacuum wand.

I suspect that they are taking advantage of the disruption caused by the coronavirus pandemic and are just screwing whomever they can

Akbar

AkbarMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thank you Toby Deals. I got my item on time and the qualification is perfect.

It is perfect. I got it on time. Toby Deals is a nice supplier for any products especially for electronic one. I like my mobile phone and I suggest you buy your item by Toby Deals.

Sara

SaraPerth, WA

Faulty phone but they say it's fine

I have a Xiaomi M9, it lasted 2 months before becoming faulty. Phone would get so hot it switches itself off, battery would last one hour and headphone jack would sometimes connect. They say it's fine now I have to pay to get it back. Why would I sent a perfectly good new phone away for over a month, if it's fine. Will never purchase products from them again

Mara Graxa L.

Mara Graxa L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Burning your money

Absolutely a waste of money. Don't buy electronics online. Purchased a Samsung A70 and it dies 1 month after purchase. Returned to store and said it was not covered by warranty due to physical damage. Shipping caused the physical damage. So apparently I threw away my money. Thanks!

Ramsku

RamskuSydney, Australia

Very bad after sales service

Buyers beware. Toby deals are great at point of sale, but once that deal is done, then forget getting something repaired or changed after even if the item is still under warranty.

My case was a mobile and the hoops they get you to jump to get the item to be seen is incredible.

Shop with care, better pay some more from outlets who are reputable rather than saving some dollars for a lemon after 11 months of use.

As for me, I’m gonna stir away from these guys. Never again they’ll see a sale from me.

Thomas B.

Thomas B.Sydney, NSW

All good so far

I purchased a Nokia 7 plus phone in February 2019. There seems to be a know issue with the charging port and (as so many others) the one on my Nokia failed, too. I contacted Tobydealsau and after some basic troubleshooting questions I was given an RMA number and could send it back (I don't think I even had to pay something). It was confirmed that it is that know issue and it was repaired and sent back to me. Can't ask for more.

MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

The product can not be used in Australia .

The product came supplied with a EU electricity lead and plug and as such I can not use it in Australia. Also it two weeks for them to send it when they said it would take three days

Mick

It took two weeks to send it

Stu M.

Stu M.Perth, WA

Won't cover a water proof smart watch with swimming function, due to water damage.

I purchased a smart watch from
Tobydealsau. My watch had issues so I sent it back. They won't cover the repair, because the watch has water damage. I purchased the watch because it has a Swimming function, and advertised it was water proof. Tobydeals do not seem to understand. Avoid this company!

Chris A

Chris AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Might deal with them again.

Bought a phone. Had a faulty screen from the beginning. Would not replace but only repair it. Had long drawn out issues trying to send it back and now that they have it said it will take 4-6 weeks to repair. Bought from an Australian web site but I have to send back to Hong Kong. That's pretty dodgy, and who takes that long to repair a phone??? 4-6 weeks think about it? It would take my a few hours max to change a screen.
Got the phone back much quicker than they said and repairs seem good so the phone is working fine now.

John

John

2 weeks and 20 phone calls later still waiting.

It’s 2 weeks and 20 phone calls later and the product still hasn’t arrived. We have been told many times it will come the next day and it never comes. Not worth it, go into a store and buy your item instead.
Edit-another week and I’ve paid for insurance which I shouldn’t need anyway as we have simple laws but they are refusing to pay and saying an investigation will take 4 weeks!

One star not 5

Usually no one read the one star and i was one of them. Simply the after sale is zero. IF its cheap go ahead and risk it but if its expensive, trust me and think again. I my self will never ever buy here again, peace of mind worth money which i learned the hard way.

Cez

CezAU

Non existent aftersales customer service. Dodgy

I bought a Nokia 6.1 in June 2019. Great price and colour, great features too. This was only used a handful of times when I went overseas. 3 months after, the phone stopped working and no matter what I do its on download mode. Contacted this company and no courtesy to reply to emails. Will never buy again. Poor aftersales customer service. Be WARY

Lucy S.

Lucy S.Perth, WA

Amazing machine

Quality of product is perfect, there was a decent range of Dyson available and the online store was easy to use. Shipping quicker than I anticipated although wasnt able to use the tracking code provided however I wasnt really that bothered as it came quickly. Very pleased and would definitely use this company again

DDD

DDDSydney, NSW

Fast delivery an great price

I ordered the black Megaboom speaker from Toby Deals. It has a very good prices. The shipping was very fast. I would definitely come back and definitely recommended to all.

Nic

NicSouthwest, VIC

Good value and delivery

I ordered the Dyson V11. It was so much cheaper than anywhere else. It arrived via free delivery in less than a week. Really pleased with the product. I contacted Dyson and started the warranty immediately. Great value.

grnow

grnowSydney

Excellent service and support

I had low expectation buying a phone from Hong Kong - Expecting to get what you pay for. I was surprised how quick it arrived with DHL to my door. I had some issues with the phone, but no problem contacting via their email support system. Few questions was asked and then they organised DHL to pick up and to be sent to Hong Kong.
I would like to give 5 stars, but their specs on products are not always consistent and it sometimes not 100% accurate, just be aware.
Will buy again and with the extra protection PayPal provides, its a winner. Why would I buy from Harvey Norman or JB Hifi when I have these guys selling with 50% discount.

Sharon R.

Sharon R.Sydney, NSW

Great products with great deals and service

Great variety across the store and user-friendly interface. The website gave a detailed explanation about the shipping and T&Cs including the time and detailed specifications of the product. I am glad to get my new phone whose brand is currently not available in Australia but only the Asian countries and the US. I could easily order this phone from my home country but I realized that toby-deals offered such an amazing deal where I saved a huge amount of money. The product was shipped within 10days from the date of order in perfect condition.

Anna

AnnaHunter Region, NSW

Fast shining, perfect product and came with an Aussie adapter so out of box ready! Plus saved at least a couple of hundred dollars. Still was also able to get the Dyson guarantee also. Thank you

Rob W.

Rob W.Belconnen 2617, ACT

very slow reply. couldn't get faulty replaced

very slow delivery, and the item was sent faulty. took me over 1 week to ask for the replacement. Everyday 1 mail reply MAX. ask for over $100 to ship item back.

Abby

AbbySydney, NSW

Pixel defects in note10 samsung.