Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 3 of 10)

• Return Claim MadeYes (144) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (47) · No (65)

Purchased a faulty product then charged for shipping both ways

I purchased a Huawei Watch GT2e Hector-B19S - Graphite Black from them, at $x+shipping, the product was faulty from receipt, the warranty was not covered by Huawei, so we had to send the product back (international courier plus insurance at $30+). They received the product, and after much backward and forward they returned the $X only, accepting it as faulty product, yet even though it never worked AND I was requested by them to ship it back via registered post they are not willing to refund the $30+.
Even the Huawei store was surprised at the situation!

Tanveer

TanveerVictoria

Galaxy Watch

Ordered Galaxy watch for my cousin. It was for his birthday. Even with Stage 4 lockdown in Melbourne the watch arrived on time and loved the service. The packaging was excellent and they kept me updated thought the whole delivery process. And lastly the price was the best and it beats all the competitors price.

Very Disappointed

It was not made clear on your website, before purchase, that the Osmo Pocket required a smart phone to activate it.
I do not own a smart phone, and therefore cannot activate the item.
I have written an email to your support address explaining this, and requesting how to return the Osmo Pocket and receive a refund.
(There were no issues with browsing or purchasing from your Website, and the item was delivered in good condition, and timely.)

IainP

IainPNewcastle

If your product is faulty you are screwed

Tom F.

Tom F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service. Stay away!

Do not shop with Toby Deals AU. Firstly, it's obvious, but this is a Hong Kong company and has no connection to Australia whatsoever. Therefor they have no legal obligation to help customers in any way.
The tracking on my order told me that my parcel arrived in Aus 11 days ago. Because they use Toll, the worst courier service in the world it still hasn't arrived. Toll has been no help, so I contacted Toby Deals customer service 5 days ago. I sent a follow up email 2 days ago and have still not received a reply.
I have however received two emails asking me to review my experience. So I was forced to review without my product.
Yes, these guys might be a cheaper option, but believe me it's not worth the headache.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Stan Kaplunov

Stan KaplunovSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wait until you got a lemon, then you will see how bad is their RMA!

Kim K.

Kim K.

where is my mobile phone ?

No communications from Toby Deals at all after payment
No mobile phone delivery after more than a month of waiting
Further action is being taken so that I may retrieve my costs
Worst purchase experience I have ever had with any online company

Justcruisin'

Justcruisin'North Queensland, QLD

I wish I'd never bought from tobydeals

I bought a Samsung Note 9, there was a manufacturing fault with the antenna and the phone had very poor cellular reception. Fair enough, Tobydeals instructed me to send away to a Hong Kong address for repair. That was over three months ago with no sign of the phone and I'm refused a refund.
Communication is very hard, broken English makes it hard for them to understand me and vise versa.
I would not recommend shopping here and I'm sorry I did.....

JJ8675

JJ8675Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor customer service

I bought a Samsung A 50 from these guys and a week before the warranty expired the phone started having issues with it's screen (common fault) I notified Tobydealsau about the issue and the responded by telling me to do something completely different to what the issue was.. I kept messaging them and they asked. Me to send a video of the issue, in which I did. I never heard back until a day after the warranty had expired, their reply was that the warranty had expired, I replied that the issue was reported during warranty period... Still haven't heard back. Be very careful buying a phone from these guys as they are not in Australia and are Hong Kong based.

Pepe

PepeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheap

Quite fast and swift
It was very cheap for top end stuff
Very satisfied

Does sell from Hong Kong which is a bit of a shame but still has fast delivery. Would Recommend.

Fake Site

Purchased from Tobysdeal. the package arrived in my country and then i was told by the courier company that Tobydeals called back the item without any reason. have sent multiple emails to them and no response yet. tried calling them and the number is not in service. it looks like this is a hoax site which is out there to get your money. i would like warn everybody who tries to deal with this company. Please do not buy anything from this site

Suraj M.

Suraj M.Sydney, NSW

Never got a my product

I have ordered Dyson airwrap from this seller as it was cheaper in comparison. There wasn't any update till a week. I tried contacting them in mail but never got any response. I raised dispute in PayPal after a week but seller directly refunded me my money without any communication.

Baxark

BaxarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very disappointed

Bought a FIIO M5 through Toby deals
It is not at all intuitive and the bare bones manual is almost incomprehensible.
After many communications with the FIIO support, some of the operating of the device becomes useable but still it won't bluetooth connect. Poorly supported complex device. Requests for refund with Tobydeals are presently frustrated by difficult processes.

Matt

MattNorth Queensland, QLD

Be aware Incorrect power adapter

Incorrect power adaptor supplied. Emailed Toby's deals twice. No response at all. beware of false advertised items. I can't even power the phone I purchased. Customer care is nil existent

Hoping for a refund.

My issue is with regards to a purchase that our son made without authorisation.
The packing slip number is 23 76394 -1 and the custom idea is 8 47587.
If you could please respond to a message I left on your website this morning.
I need your assistance in cancelling this purchase or enabling us to return it for a refund.
Thank you, in anticipation.