Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 3 of 5)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (48)

Hoping for a refund.

My issue is with regards to a purchase that our son made without authorisation.
The packing slip number is 23 76394 -1 and the custom idea is 8 47587.
If you could please respond to a message I left on your website this morning.
I need your assistance in cancelling this purchase or enabling us to return it for a refund.
Thank you, in anticipation.

josh
joshSydney, NSW

Nice price terrible packing.

This is how the box arrived after I removed it from the packaging.
I sent a message to Toby Deals with these pictures and got no response.
I guess the cheap prices come at a cost.

pete
pete

Great Prices, terrible customer service

I purchased a phone through Toby Deals. Excellent price.
It took many weeks to arrive.
I sent them an email after a few weeks asking about progress. I received a reply nearly a month later, almost 2 weeks after the phone arrived.
Great prices, very long delivery time and terrible customer service responsiveness.

Nick R.
Nick R.Southwest, VIC

Keep your expectations low...

Pros:
- My phone arrived, eventually
- It was in good condition and is the correct model

Cons
- It took 30 days from the day I ordered, even though i paid the extra $25 for express shipping
- I wrote to Toby Deals service email twice during that period to get an update and they never responded

If you have patience and can handle waiting a month, then I can recommend Toby Deals... If not, pay the extra money in a local store so you can get the item you want immediately

Carl
CarlCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The Dyson 10 is a great product and terrific price.

It did arrive on time however the communication was a little vague when I asked questions, I did want to know where it was being shipped from because of the lockdown. I will shop with Tobydeals again, no problems

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Max
MaxSydney, NSW

Good product, bad service

Good price on the web, arrived as specified time, product was great, but arrived in a big box, and you can feel camera move around box when you carry it.

Bailey J.
Bailey J.Tasmania

I got a brand new phone sealed and in the box!

Russ
RussSouthwest, VIC

Where is my order

I ordered a Dyson cordless vacuum 3 weeks ago.
I was told by email the order had been dispatched, but haven’t heard anything from the company or delivery service since. Please contact me as I can’t find my invoice number. I certainly know I paid via PayPal.

Linda
LindaIllawarra, NSW

Chinese

I bought this item and was really disappointed that it came with Chinese instructions and also set to Hong Kong time. Great phone but if I knew it came from China I wouldn't have bought it

Samsung A51

Good phone, but this Chinese version. Need to use the adapter for charging. Any way they will provide the adapter. Shipping was good, but after I order it take 3 days to get an update.

angela60
angela60

Really good delivery time...but...

Paul
PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Product and service OK. Let down by TOLL, the courier.

Maggie A.
Maggie A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good for the price point.

Box was opened and had a 'not for separate sale' sticker on it, but the product was good, undamaged and cheap. Postage took awhile, but they sent it quickly. Worth the price.

Busy Mum
Busy MumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dyson V11 Absolute - wrong country plug

I live in Australia and was sent a Dyson for Saudi Arabia. I cannot read the instructions as they are in Arabic, had to register my product pretending I lived in Saudi, which makes me feel a little uneasy. My plug is incorrect 220V (Saudi) with a different prong. Toby Deals offered to send me an adaptor but not the correct plug. I purchased independently an Australian charger/plug (240V with correct prongs) from Dyson in Australia.

Chris A
Chris AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Might deal with them again.

Bought a phone. Had a faulty screen from the beginning. Would not replace but only repair it. Had long drawn out issues trying to send it back and now that they have it said it will take 4-6 weeks to repair. Bought from an Australian web site but I have to send back to Hong Kong. That's pretty dodgy, and who takes that long to repair a phone??? 4-6 weeks think about it? It would take my a few hours max to change a screen.
Got the phone back much quicker than they said and repairs seem good so the phone is working fine now.