Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 3 of 19)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (231)

Jiv J.

Jiv J.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

good phone, slow delivery

phone works great. delivery was slow, because i was in a rural area. it was worth the wait though. happy customer

FAn H.

FAn H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good service will purchase again

Ordered iPod pro, received in about 1 week. Updated freight details. Owed Replied inquiries. Recommended! Will purchase again. But the only communication was email. No Facebook or online chat options

Frank C.

Frank C.South West, WA

Good product, good delivery overall

Well Informed Process

I was a little dubious, given the great price compared to other sites. I ordered, was well informed of the state of my order, and received my purchase within a week. I'll use Tobydeals again.

KevC

KevC

Tobydeals are O. K.

Tobydeals can be efficient, cheap and speedy, if they have your product in stock. But they are very poor communicators and rarely answer emails so it is not possible to check.
Postage is free and high premium. My purchase came in a factory sealed box. They offered additional discount when the item sat in my inbox for a few days. They don't like gst and I don't either on low value imported goods.

So buy cheap. Get it fast. But Don't presume the warranty will be honoured.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Dick

DickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than expected

Anonymous

AnonymousPerth, WA

Order arrived on time and correct

Y.Y.Y

Y.Y.YRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good price

I bought a soundcore Liverty air2. It was cheaper than anywhere else. Products are great. They from China. Shipping are faster than I thought in this Covid-19 time. I would recommend.

unbiased review

Paul

Paul

Finally received item from Toby Deals - better late than never

Its the real deal!

It came within two weeks and I didnt even have to apply for fast shipping. The site is good but you do have to have the insurance when buying. And it uses pay pal.

On on

On onSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product and fast delivery

Happy for what I got
Good service
Good product
and fast delivery

Will get another for my dad very soon
Look like my bf enjoy his birthday present very much. Thank you Tobydeal AU

Great product works well, delivery wasn't so bad took a little time.

Easy to navigate
Great product
Excellent quality
Overall I'm very happy with the product
Delivery took a week but given the covid situation probably to be expected.
I would purchase the product again.

Gary

GarySydney, NSW

Satisfied overall

good product and better price. Only problem is the customer service never get replied on time, and delivery not so fast. Still recommend if you are not in hurry. You items will come eventually

GMLian

GMLianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice & value for money

A bargain buy for to get into nifty 50mm lens. A reasonable entry price for the 50mm prime lens. If enjoy it using it can upgrade to a top 50mm