Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 4 of 70)

4.2 from 1,388 reviews

4.2

1,388 reviews
    4.5 (1,116)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (89) · No (1,067)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (55) · No (1,080)

Venkatesh P.

Venkatesh P.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service at very competitive price

Prompt actions from receiving the order to delivery. Ordered during Covid19 period and am very satisfied with the service provided. Will be buying more from this supplier in the future.

Delzey

DelzeyMelbourne

Good service

Bought a new mobile from these guys. It was the best deal around. Postage was a little slow (probably due to Corona, not them) and their response to questions was really slow and didn't answer my query. But I am happy with the service, I got my new phone and it's brand new.

Carola

CarolaWestern Australia

Be aware, Scammer

Never received my phone. No response or comunication from seller. Never got a tracking number. Do yourself a favor and buy somewhere else and save the hassle of claiming money back.

Fast service great prices

Great products, great prices. Really happy with this site. Will buy again, they had a product no other site had. The item was shipped in a timely matter, very easy to order online. The option of credit card or PayPal and just a very easy online store to purchase your goods. Thank you.

Excellent quality for a fraction of the price

I bought a Fiji film lens online and it arrived 10 business days later. It’s all there I can’t believe it!! I would use this place again to buy. Only downside was waiting for the arrival!

Got my money and won't answer my e-mails.

easy to find, satisfied with range, don't know haven't got it. No communication. No tracking number. No reply to my question and e-mails. No notification of dispatch. considering legal action

Paul K.

Paul K.South East Queensland, QLD

Will not honour warranty

I ahve purchased several phones and devices from them, just be aware that they will not honor the warranty. Firstly they said it was water damage (which was not possible in my case) than claimed physical damage of some kind, even though it had not been dropped, all this with only a picture of the phone.

Yes prices are good, and I recommend them, but I hope my friends never have a problem.

tham y.

tham y.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nice product and genuine

The shopping experiences is great. The only thing that they can improve is customer service. The delivery is good and punctual. Their price also competitive and cheap. Overall is genuine business. I will buy again from them. Thank you!

Alex K

Alex KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I found the web cam I was wanting and unlike other websites they said they quickly said the item had been dispatched and it came in an acceptable time frame.

Russ

RussSouthwest, VIC

Where is my order

I ordered a Dyson cordless vacuum 3 weeks ago.
I was told by email the order had been dispatched, but haven’t heard anything from the company or delivery service since. Please contact me as I can’t find my invoice number. I certainly know I paid via PayPal.

Emily

EmilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service and communication

Waited 3 weeks for my item to be sent, they took the money from my account and I had no reply to any emails. Wasn't until I lodged a complaint with PayPal that I finally got a reply saying my item hadn't been sent or even processed. Terrible communication. Not happy, will not shop with this company again.

Sue M.

Sue M.Sydney, NSW

Love it !

The quality of the earphones (Soundcore, Liberty Air) is great and easy to use for a non-technical person but would be difficult for a left handed person as the important controls are on the right side.

Jennie

Jennieconcord west

great product, fast abd safe service

very easy to find the product i like, there are comparing options, easy to select what you want. very good quality product, fast and safe service. definitelyrecommondated this website for shopping.

Bj J.

Bj J.Sydney, NSW

Good quick service, thank you!!!

I've bought a number of drone related accessories and it was as described and delivered promptly too. Looking forward to purchasing a few more accessories and other products on offer.

Appalled

AppalledSydney

Still waiting....

I ordered a vacuum cleaner two weeks ago with priority delivery of three to five business days.
At the latest, it should have been delivered last Friday. The tracking number doesn't work, and despite repeated emails I have had no reply and still no vacuum cleaner. Contacting the courier today to find that the item has not actually been dispatched. Just wondering where it is and when it will arrive

Easy and reliable

First time shopping on Toby Deals.
Found a good deal for the thermometer.
Ordered on 4/4/2020 and received 16/4/2020.
Not bad for hard to get items during the Covid19 pandemic.
No product damage during the delivery.
Easy and reliable seller. I will definitely shop again

Rob

Rob

Perfect Phone

This was my first purchase from Toby Deals and I will be back, the phone is exactly as I'd hoped and arrived in good time. Thank you for a great transaction.

Graham

GrahamPerth, WA

No product

Strange, I ordered a product that has not been delivered and then got an email asking for a review???.
This occurred about 4 hours after I had sent and email asking where my product was.

Roger K.

Roger K.Perth, WA

Perfect, exactly as expected

Great phone at a great price. Added bonus of a phone case (which was not mentioned in the specs). Shipped to Australia and delivered in under 2 weeks, exceeding my expectations.

John M.

John M.Sydney, NSW

This is a great thermometer. Always good deals from Toby deals.

This is my third purchase from Toby, each time I have saved maybe 30-50% off the next best price. Delivery is always brisk and they let you know what is happening with your order.

Avi

Aviasked

Is your phones and other products are 100% genuine, brand new from the manufacturer and NOT refurbished?

Karen N.asked

Im thinking about buying a mobile approx $900 phone but not a lot of good reviews on here so i'm really unsure what to do...the price is $200 less than other sites......

MrP
MrP

I strongly advise against it. I just finally finished getting my money back through PayPal's buyer protection. This company is totally non responsive and as far as I can tell, if they aren't crooks they are at best deceiving and don't give a toss about their customers. If you do go ahead, just make sure you use PayPal and be prepared to forego your hard-earned for a few months.

deandownunder
deandownunder

Hi Karen, If you pay thru PayPal you are covered. You won't get daily updates on your purchase but you must have patience and you will get your phone. I spent
700 and saved around 300. Many of the poor reviews are from impatient people who wrote those reviews because they couldn't wait. Only take notice of verified purchasers on Product Review.

Janet

Janetasked

I have ordered an A51 Samsung phone a week ago and emailed twice and no reply. The company says Toby Deals Australia. Are they scammers? Should I start the process of getting my money back now?

Lord_of_Geetroit
Lord_of_Geetroit

I ordered a portable projector and got it about 3 weeks from date of order. International shipping has been effected by COVID-19 so a little extra time may be required for shipping. My order came from Hong Kong via Aramrx formally FastWay. I am sure your emails will be answered after the weekend.

Get an answer from our members and Toby Deals representatives