Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 4 of 122)

4.5 (1,991)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (138) · No (1,878)
    4.2 (1,755)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (83) · No (1,911)

Mark H.

Mark H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scam company

Ordered some ear buds on 27th nov. received email on the 28th saying item picked and ready for shipping. 11 days later nothing from them at all. Sent 4 emails asking for an update No reply at all. There is no contact details like phone number or nothing. Just an email address.

BUYER BEWHERE in Australia.

Harry

HarrySydney, NSW

Perfect order! Shipping Super Quick!

Bought a Nintendo Switch: Animal Crossing Edition

In Brand New Condition and Shipping took less than a week!

Amazing! Thanks! Keep up the amazing work!

Good trader, fast delivery

My Sony wireless headphones arrived quickly and packaged well. A lot cheaper than the same product found on other web sites.

Scotland

ScotlandAdelaide

Sometime's it's worth paying more

Mrs M

Mrs MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Eufy Cam 2c - worth the investment!

Great product. Really easy to set up and use. Only issue is Geofencing is not 100% but still very happy with purchase. Saved over $100 by buying through Toby Deals. This is my second purchase and I have been impressed both times. Thanks!

Sait

SaitSydney, NSW

lucky you if they have the stock on shelf

lucky you if they have the stock on shelf, they will ship it but if they don't then your order will get stuck in "Processing" and good luck hearing back or having any response from their customer service even if you msg them ten times! This is not an AU company and name is also misleading.

Jeff

JeffHunter Region, NSW

Great place to shop.

Second time I've shopped here for mobile phones and will continue to do so, best prices for unlocked mobiles I could find, Thank you Toby Deals.

Not happy

phone finally arrived after it had to be tracked down. Then, it came with Vietnamese charger instructions but address was clearly Australia. I'll be returning to ebay in the future. Stay away from this company

Toby deals has good prices and fast delivery

I order a new phone off of this site and it came within 4 business days through international shipping. The price of the phone was 100 dollars cheaper than any other website. I highly recommend Toby deals to anyone wanting a new phone.

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Online Shops

Wow, took a risk and it paid off

I was weary of this site because it seemed too cheap and despite au. domain its warehouse was Hong Kong. 2 weeks and my new phone is on the charger. I checked all over including black Friday sales and Toby deals still undercut the lowest price by almost $100. So yes I would shop with them again.5 star rating so far but I have purchased only, can't rate after sales service cos haven't experienced.

Erika

ErikaPerth, WA

Fast delivery

The parcel arrived fast and quick with perfect packaging and tracking information are also provided by the company. Well done!

Great price

Product was the cheapest I could find anywhere online. Shipping time was average but overall happy and will purchase from again.

Hiimk

HiimkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service! Quick shipping and quality product! Will definitely buy again!

Very easy to make a purchase. Quick shipment, reliable and safe!
Will definitely buy from you again!
Thank you very much!
Best regards

JFC

JFC

Fast, efficient service

I ordered a very competitively priced, new, samsung galaxy A31 on a Thursday and it arrived (from Hong Kong), delivered to my door - in rural NSW the following Wednesday. Product was as described and in perfect condition. A very satisfied customer.

ONLINE M.

ONLINE M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No customer service at all

Order the product then if you have any problems no one is going to reply to you. Even if you message them 1000 times no response. Ridiculous website to lose money. Complete scam.

Jade Wright

Jade Wright North Queensland, QLD

No customer service

I brought an Apple Watch for my partners birthday. I paid the additional $38 for express registered post. Over a week later the website states it’s still being processed at the facility. Even if it were to leave tomorrow, it’s not going to get here in time. I emailed the company regarding this. No reply. No apology. No further business from me. Buyers beware. I highly advise everyone to pay via PayPal so if your items don’t arrive you can just claim it back

Doreen

DoreenLaunceston, TAS

Have been using it for a while, no issues, good service.

I have been using the product for a while, no issues, good service. Delivery speed is acceptable. Overall, good experience.

This lens is a fantastic piece of kit to get into macro photography

John C.

John C.Sydney, NSW

Great to deal with

I ordered the camera because it was way cheaper then any other price I could find.
I then checked the reviews and found some bad views which concerned me.
However the communication from Toby Deals was fantastic. I got emails advising when it was processed. when packed, when picked up by courier and then its journey to Australia from Hong Kong.
The delivery was surprisingly fast. But the warehouse is in Hong Kong even though they have an Australian contact. I realised this when I ordered the item.
The price was was about 30% cheaper but the service was 1st class.
And the item is as advertised. It does have a UK and European 2 pin cable and an Australian adapter but I had a few 2 pin Australian cables lying around so it was no problem.

Ishak Mohamad

Ishak MohamadSYDNEY

Reasonable price reasonable performance

It's easy to navigate through the website, very accurate description and amazing speed of delivery.
Value for money amazing, I found cheaper website, but I got more value with Toby Deals.
Product quality so far looks good, but too early to said, it less than a month since I bought, but it's got warranty anyway.