Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 4 of 77)

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

4.6 (1,664)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (65) · No (1,682)
    4.3 (1,492)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (1,912)

Chantal
ChantalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No service

Haven’t received my item yet ask for a review. Chased up company and I’ve had no response, very poor service.

Ai N.
Ai N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No delivery. No stock.

5 weeks and no shipping update. Each email response took days where they mentioned tracking will be sent within 80hrs. Order placed 17 Oct finally raised PayPal dispute 25 Nov and bought the product in store. Fortunately refund arrived within 2 days.

Grumpy Graham
Grumpy Graham

Spam spam pam

I have unsubscribed from their nuisance emails at least 5 times, and still they arrive. They seem to pay no heed to privacy regulations.

Satisfied Customer

Easy website to navigate. Good range products to choose from. Order was processed and delivered within 7 days. I have now bought 2 Samsung smartphones from Toby Deals with no problems. Highly recommended.

DisgustedCustomer
DisgustedCustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not buy anything from Toby Deals.

Do not buy anything from toby deals. They don't have any stock as promised. Their shipping is non existing. They promise to have your item shipped within 1-3 business days and 15 days later no correspondence. PayPal refunded the money in less than 24hrs and after they ruled in my favour I received a shipping advice saying that my item had been shipped but no shipping or tracking information. Pay the little bit extra and use local companies rather than scamming overseas garbage!!

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Fuel
FuelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Product was shipped timely and arrived very fast.

Very prompt is sending the items. It arrived very quickly. However post sales service could be more prompt. I had contact support a few times before getting a response.

Masella P.
Masella P.Perth, WA

Fast Service

Easy to use website, good customer services, good tracking. Product arrived as expected even with all the Covid-19 restrictions. Would recommend.

Kal
Kal

Do not buy from Toby Deals

Kazza
KazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

It never arrived

Haider
HaiderGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent phone and outstanding service

First time ordered through Toby Deals. I am impressed with the service and extremely happy with the phone. The galaxy M51 is a beast of a phone. With full on usage, this phone lasts easily 2 days and then some. I know the battery depends upon everyone's usage but I am comparing it with my other phone, which is find x2 neo. If you are looking for a phone with 2 days worth of battery then go for it.

Pia
PiaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Smooth Transaction

We've purchased 3 phones now with TobyDeals and can happily report that after placing the first order with a bit of hesitation, everything is to our full satisfaction. Quick delivery and quality products.
We will shop again.

Barbara
BarbaraSydney, NSW

Perfect!!!

Perfect lens for beginners, Even it taken around 2 weeks to be delivery it still worth the price. Well packed.

Dick
DickDarling Downs, QLD

Prompt service and delivery

The phone arrived in good condition and earlier than expected. It was well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. I got what I wanted that was not available in store. Good value.

Rick
RickRowville

Great to deal with

Item as described. Competitive price and delivery was approximately one week. Product works great. No issues at all. Happy customer.

Shane
ShaneNorth Queensland, QLD

Great Service.

I brought $2500 worth of Camera items and it all came within two weeks. I was a bit worried when doing the purchase after seeing many negative reviews. But the service was great. Had good communication with the seller( only through email).

Jimmy G
Jimmy GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poco F2 Pro

My first shopping experience with Tobydeals has been nothing but positive. The google reviews were mixed, but I took a punt nonetheless, and was not disappointed. The transaction was made easy through PayPal. The package, brand new and factory sealed, wrapped in layers of bubble wrap, came surprisingly quick, even during a pandemic. I will definitely shop again.

Jim
JimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent product, fast shipping.

I had been searching for this model of Pro Trek for a while and was a bit sceptical of the price when it came up Toby Deals in a web search. I took a punt and it is EXACTLY what I was after. Great product, great price, fast shipping, no hassle easy transaction!

Gerry
GerrySydney, NSW

Great prices, fast delivery

Great prices on Samsung Buds, easy to order and delivery to Australia only 6 days.
Will definitely use Tobydeals again. Recommended.

Joseph
Joseph

Delivered as stated but room for improvement

I bought some audio gear from them and duly delivered, but user manual was in Chinese and had to get another printed at my own cost/ inconvenience. However, audio item was delivered in reasonable time and in good condition which is the main thing. Definitely not scammers...you will get your order but maybe a little later than if you got it in Australia. Recommended...but remind them to send all instructions in English-lol!

Jaco
JacoPerth, WA

Got exactly what I needed

Time to get a no frills mobile and found the best price with these guys. Arrived quickly. Only issue I had was that I received a EU charger, however they included an adaptor so only a small inconvenience.

Gary
Gary

Ring Doorbell

Great store fast shipping doorbell is great.Store is easy to navigate communication from this company is also very good would recommend

HouseCatStudio
HouseCatStudioSydney, NSW

STOP!!! don't buy anything from Toby Deals!!!

I got a camera from Toby Deals a month ago and the order is not even processed yet. I have tried to contact them multiple times and they decided to ignore my emails, at this point I will have to start finding out a way to get a refund which will be a painful and long process not to mention that I wont have a camera till I get the money!! STAY AWAY FROM TOBY DEALS!!!

Pleasure to deal with.

I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy A31, took a bit of time to get here due to covid, other than that excellent service.
Good updates by seller.
Will deal with again.

Great Purchase Experience

Site offered a very good price for the Sony WF-1000XM3. Processing took 2 days which was slower than expected but arrived in 8 days as per the site. Great product and good site.

Roshan N.
Roshan N.Sydney, NSW

Successful purchase experience - a few times

Ordered a few items on Toby deals during the past 2 years - Always received the product on time with no issues. Great service and would definitely recommend.