Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 4 of 96)

4.6 (1,663)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (65) · No (1,681)
    4.3 (1,492)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (1,911)

Scam Site! Read The Reviews!

I made the mistake of being sucked in by their prices, and paid the price...
no shipping, no contact.
hopefully Paypal come through with the refund.

Jo S

Jo SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

happy repeat customer

My 2nd time buying phone with Toby deals and it always exceed my expectation.
fast and no hassle notification and delivery.

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy

Both purchases were for gifts for Christmas,and so I placed the order early thinking there would be significant delays. Both arrived within 5days of order and are exactly what I expected. Perfect!!!

First Time buyer

First Time buyerSydney, NSW

Quick delivery

Website is easy to navigate and look for product needed. Also quality of product received was good. Shipping updates were also timely.

Greg

GregSydney, NSW

Seamless

Strong catalogue range.
Great price for product relative to competitors.
Easy ordering process.
Fast delivery to my door.
Quality product as claimed on site.

Carol

CarolSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

great lens good price

It was easy to find what I wanted, good range of products. I am very happy with the lens I bought for my camera.

No answer , no stock, no refund

Bought xiaomi mi 10t pro 2 weeks ago and waiting for order shipment . Its been 2 weeks and no response . I sent 5 emails still no response . Only answer apology email for delay. If not able to handle shipment then shut the business. Why showing in website that phone in stock. Disputed with paypal yesterday regarding no order confirmation. Now have to wait 10 days to seller to respond . Very bad experience of tobydeals. Recommend to buy from local shop instead of waiting for months and still not sure what you will get.

Reehan

ReehanMelbourne

No stock, no communication. They are scammers

Ordered a phone 2 weeks ago and still no shipment confirmation. Tried to contact them literally 5 times and they finally responded when i threatened to open dispute in Paypal. They said they dont have phone in stock and will try to ship as soon as possible. Still no confirmtion after 2 weeks. I am going to open dispute and claim my money back. They are scammers so stay away from them.

MelJ

MelJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Great Lens for the price.

Fantastic lens for the price. Solid image quality as many online reviews will tell you. No focus issues apart from the very loud AF motor... Lens came with exceptionally good packaging, plenty of bubble wrap, no signs of damage at all. Arrived within a week with standard insured shipping. Highly recommended!

very happy with the whole process

website is clean and easy to use, the delivery and quality of the product was excellent. and also at a vey reasonable price

ialbadran

ialbadranSydney, NSW

Perfect ,easy , secure and fast shopping

quick delivery and good packaging and the best of all ,it was the cheapest deal ever !!!!! I have saved money and time , It was very secure transfer .

Great service.

Everything went fine. Ordered a oneplus 8, and it came within 2 weeks. The phone works fine and I got it at a very good price. It was packed well and they even included an international power adapter. Would recommend!

Great phone, unbeatable price

Order shipped next day from Singapore. Arrived a few days later in New Zealand. Very happy with purchase and service

Chantal

ChantalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No service

Haven’t received my item yet ask for a review. Chased up company and I’ve had no response, very poor service.

Ai N.

Ai N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No delivery. No stock.

5 weeks and no shipping update. Each email response took days where they mentioned tracking will be sent within 80hrs. Order placed 17 Oct finally raised PayPal dispute 25 Nov and bought the product in store. Fortunately refund arrived within 2 days.

Grumpy Graham

Grumpy Graham

Spam spam pam

I have unsubscribed from their nuisance emails at least 5 times, and still they arrive. They seem to pay no heed to privacy regulations.

Satisfied Customer

Easy website to navigate. Good range products to choose from. Order was processed and delivered within 7 days. I have now bought 2 Samsung smartphones from Toby Deals with no problems. Highly recommended.

DisgustedCustomer

DisgustedCustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not buy anything from Toby Deals.

Do not buy anything from toby deals. They don't have any stock as promised. Their shipping is non existing. They promise to have your item shipped within 1-3 business days and 15 days later no correspondence. PayPal refunded the money in less than 24hrs and after they ruled in my favour I received a shipping advice saying that my item had been shipped but no shipping or tracking information. Pay the little bit extra and use local companies rather than scamming overseas garbage!!

Fuel

FuelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Product was shipped timely and arrived very fast.

Very prompt is sending the items. It arrived very quickly. However post sales service could be more prompt. I had contact support a few times before getting a response.