Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 4 of 113)

4.7 (1,492)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (1,682)
    4.4 (1,323)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (1,682)

Ishak Mohamad
Ishak MohamadSYDNEY

Reasonable price reasonable performance

It's easy to navigate through the website, very accurate description and amazing speed of delivery.
Value for money amazing, I found cheaper website, but I got more value with Toby Deals.
Product quality so far looks good, but too early to said, it less than a month since I bought, but it's got warranty anyway.

Scam Site! Read The Reviews!

I made the mistake of being sucked in by their prices, and paid the price...
no shipping, no contact.
hopefully Paypal come through with the refund.

Jo S
Jo SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

happy repeat customer

My 2nd time buying phone with Toby deals and it always exceed my expectation.
fast and no hassle notification and delivery.

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy

Both purchases were for gifts for Christmas,and so I placed the order early thinking there would be significant delays. Both arrived within 5days of order and are exactly what I expected. Perfect!!!

First Time buyer
First Time buyerSydney, NSW

Quick delivery

Website is easy to navigate and look for product needed. Also quality of product received was good. Shipping updates were also timely.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Greg
GregSydney, NSW

Seamless

Strong catalogue range.
Great price for product relative to competitors.
Easy ordering process.
Fast delivery to my door.
Quality product as claimed on site.

Carol
CarolSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

great lens good price

It was easy to find what I wanted, good range of products. I am very happy with the lens I bought for my camera.

Reehan
ReehanMelbourne

No stock, no communication. They are scammers

Ordered a phone 2 weeks ago and still no shipment confirmation. Tried to contact them literally 5 times and they finally responded when i threatened to open dispute in Paypal. They said they dont have phone in stock and will try to ship as soon as possible. Still no confirmtion after 2 weeks. I am going to open dispute and claim my money back. They are scammers so stay away from them.

MelJ
MelJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Great Lens for the price.

Fantastic lens for the price. Solid image quality as many online reviews will tell you. No focus issues apart from the very loud AF motor... Lens came with exceptionally good packaging, plenty of bubble wrap, no signs of damage at all. Arrived within a week with standard insured shipping. Highly recommended!

very happy with the whole process

website is clean and easy to use, the delivery and quality of the product was excellent. and also at a vey reasonable price

Great service.

Everything went fine. Ordered a oneplus 8, and it came within 2 weeks. The phone works fine and I got it at a very good price. It was packed well and they even included an international power adapter. Would recommend!

Great phone, unbeatable price

Order shipped next day from Singapore. Arrived a few days later in New Zealand. Very happy with purchase and service

Grumpy Graham
Grumpy Graham

Spam spam pam

I have unsubscribed from their nuisance emails at least 5 times, and still they arrive. They seem to pay no heed to privacy regulations.

Satisfied Customer

Easy website to navigate. Good range products to choose from. Order was processed and delivered within 7 days. I have now bought 2 Samsung smartphones from Toby Deals with no problems. Highly recommended.