Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 4 of 12)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (233)

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

RISKY !!

Placed an online order.
Nil info, no order acknowldegement, no response to email query.
No response when I threatened to seek a PayPal refund.
After 1week+, I did initiate a PayPal refund.
Refund came though OK, a few days later.

They just wasted my time, and I had to start the shopping exercise afresh

cha

chaSydney, NSW

Item Hasn't Been Received For 31 Days Now

Do not buy from toby deals
They do not accept any responsibility for their actions and cannot give answers.
They are keeping the money without any explanation and no item.
I've been disputing for over 1 month and no word still.

Did not have stock but never told me

spent $1,800 on a Windows Surface Pro from their website listed as in stock. The status of the order was 'pending' for a week and a half, no further information. I emailed them for an update and got a reply a day later stating they had no stock and would be refunding me, and that refund would take up to 7 days. I wonder, what would they have done if I had never contacted them? I asked if any of the other stock showing on their website was actually there, never got a response. Truly terrible customer service for someone spending so much money. Anyway now I have a keyboard and pen but no Surface and have to shop around, but still waiting for my refund. Thanks for nothing.

Pat

PatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed in how TobyDeals operates itself

I ordered a Canon Camera for $425 AUD (29 Aug), they cancelled on me after a week (4 Sept), claiming they did not have the stock. At same time of being cancelled, the camera was still on the website and in stock(4 Sept), however now it was $475AUD. After contacting Customer Service replies were slow to confirm that the stock was in fact there now, however I had to pay the inflated price, which I ordered (8 Sept). I was disappointed in how TobyDeals operate, and it does not seem like they have the customer in mind at all, using some pretty dodgey, underhanded tactics to get more money out of people.

Christopher A.

Christopher A.

Products build on lies and no help.

Poor communication, slow delivery.

Emailed twice for delivery update, only recieved one response. Local country delivery taken >2 weeks so all up i paid extra for fast delivery and its taken more than a month. I still don't have my item worth more than $1000 dollars. Also item came from Homg Kong which was never detailed prior to me paying.

Troy L

Troy L

Waste of time, zero customer service

My son paid AU$550 for a new phone. After 3 weeks the status of the order did not change from processing. Constant emails sent with not reply, after 4 weeks we requested a refund. They actually replied to that email the same day and a refund was given. The phone we purchased was not even in stock! Absolutely terrible customer service, they should not be allowed to conduct business in Australia, STAY AWAY!

Terrible customer service and never received my item after a prolonged period of time.

Very unimpressed with the service I received, I purchased a phone off them and a month later I still hadn't received it (seeing as they advertise 5-7 business days delivery) I sent multiple emails asking for help on where my product was and I received no response. I decided to request for a refund and in a matter of hours I recieved an email telling me I was being refunded and the order was cancelled. Very poor service and would not recommend buying anything from them.

Ace

Ace

Great & Fast service

First time I ordered, there was no problem. But the second time was a disaster.
Order was stuck at "processing" for over 2 weeks. Couldn't get any update from them. Finally they said that they were waiting for new stock to arrive (despite the item being "in stock" when I purchased it).
Eventually, they processed a refund stating that the items they received were faulty. But the items were still on there site but for a significantly higher price. Refusing to honour order at original price!

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Weeks of delay then cancelled order

Bought a Sony camera battery. Received email that item had shipped but it never turned up. Asked for a tracking number multiple times but Tobydeals ignored my emails. Turns out battery had not shipped. Tobydeals then cancelled my order. Refund was paid.

Do not trust Tobydeals.

Marcus

MarcusHobart, TAS

Terrible shopping experience

After 12days, still haven’t received it. I paid the express plus insurance but it was left at Melbourne since 1 September. Really terrible experience and will never recommend to others.

Still waiting for delivery

When I paid for the new phone I also paid for express post that stated it would take 3-5 business days to arrive.
That was over 2 weeks ago and have received nothing in regards to when it will arrive.

Shelley

ShelleySydney Surrounds, NSW

Apparently not genuine products!!

Xiaomi Redmi note 9s..SMS doesn't work correctly so have gone to Xiaomi site n they verified so not genuine and still waiting for some sort of support from Toby's..not impressed livid actually over300$ phone that doesn't work properly..!!!!!

Kevin K.

Kevin K.Sydney, NSW

Worst online store ever

Electrosuxs

ElectrosuxsSydney, NSW

They deliveried the wrong product

They deliveried the wrong product, a cheaper version of another brand. They made me jump through many hoops to prove that I received the wrong product, photographs of the serial number, the box, the product, bar codes etc. Then they agreed to refund but I had to post it back to Hong Kong, the incorrect product was worth $139, postage $130. They would not cover the postage even though it states on their own website that they will arrange pick up of incorrect products. What do you do? Write this review and warn other people.

Very Disappointed

It was not made clear on your website, before purchase, that the Osmo Pocket required a smart phone to activate it.
I do not own a smart phone, and therefore cannot activate the item.
I have written an email to your support address explaining this, and requesting how to return the Osmo Pocket and receive a refund.
(There were no issues with browsing or purchasing from your Website, and the item was delivered in good condition, and timely.)

Jesse

JesseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service, respond only when you threaten to take your money back.

Purchased a phone beginning of August, order was still somehow processing 1.5 weeks after order was placed. Sent several emails with no response.

I then started the dispute process with Paypal as nothing was happening. Next thing you know, they send a generic email "apologising for the delay". I go and check my order status online and the order status shows as Paypal reversed when I actually hadn't actioned Paypal to get my money back. Needless to say, I went to Paypal with this evidence and they refunded me my money damn quick.

After that happened, Tobydeals decides to email me saying that they're refunding my money like they decided to do it off their own back.

Useless company. I would rate them 0 stars if I could

Terrible Customer service

Sofia S.

Sofia S.South East Queensland, QLD

Had to contact PayPal to get a response from them.

intacam

intacamSydney, NSW

Avoid Toby Deals! Item 'lost in transit', no effort by Toby Deals to resolve, refund or send replacement

Similar review to Jake H. of 26/8. Ordered goods 23/6, money taken 23/7, not shipped until 30/7(!). Tracking shows 10/8 arrival Sydney courier base, not seen since! TD ignored requests of 'whereabouts' for days, claim investigating, little effort or urgency by them or TOLL to resolve, pathetic customer service, not willing to cancel or send replacement goods, but happy to keep my money. AVOID!