Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 4 of 5)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (86) · No

Skye R.

Skye R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

BEST PRICE online, SUPER FAST delivery through TOLL Delivery, GENUINE product, CANNOT fault! Obsessed! A+++

Couldn't be happier with service from Toby Deals AU. I was a little skeptical after reading some reviews, however decided to risk it and I was extremely pleased I did! Samsung Galaxy Buds arrived within a week via Toll Delivery. They are genuine Samsung Buds, I am obsessed! Have used them daily since delivery. Thank you! A+++

Jonathan Meliton

Jonathan MelitonSydney, NSW

Genuinely a value for money.

There was a bit of a delay on shipment due to lack of stock but eventually received my order and happy with. Just what I expected on the item I bought.

Alex L.

Alex L.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't waste your money!!!

Bought a samsung s8 plus mobile thinking it was an Australian Samsung phone but came from overseas. Signal didn't work at my house when every other phone I have had works fine. It broke in a couple of weeks, waited months for a new one and still has signal issues. I would not buy a phone again from this online store. Wasted my money and time. Would not refund my money.

Dennis

Dennis

Bought Dyson, battery issue after about 2mths..

Price was good, warranty seemed OK but now on receiving end a 4-6 week wait for a repair seems insane.
Please beware warranty issue is clearly a weakness for this site.

Ripped off by fools

Ripped off by foolsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The worst company I have ever dealt with in my life

Item sent with invalid tracking.
Item has never arrives.
Opened claim with Paypal.
Toby deals tried to fight claim supplying fake tracking information.
have sent 20 emails without response.
No refund.
Bunch of criminals.
DO NOT BUY FROM THESE IDIOTS

Mr X

Mr XGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst company and customer service.

Purchased earbuds which were faulty and they will not give me a refund rather slug me $70. Do not buy from them; they are dodgy as hell and deserve to be shut down. also, they pay people to give positive reviews, don’t get fooled.

New phone purchase. Doesn't work and they won't replace it

Bought a new phone and it was faulty. Wouldn't replace it so I had to send it back. They said they fixed it and now I have it back only to find it won't work on Australian networks. They say this is not covered under their warranty. Service takes forever and is absolutely hopeless

Tram nguyen

Tram nguyenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick and easy to use!!

Good value for money with great performance for a good price. Great mapping functions with smart sensors and the app is awesome that allows you to run it remotely. Powerful suction, along with running time.

Buttons

ButtonsSydney, NSW

Good price and dealings with them initially A Different Story When Things Go Wrong!

Refused warranty claim

We purchased 23 tablets at a good price which we were happy about, however, one of the tablets had a problem with the screen when we took it out of the box. I sent the device back to Toby Deals who flatly claimed that we had physically damaged the device with use. They wanted to charge an amount almost the full price we paid to have the device repaired or $70 to have it sent back.
Very disappointing!

amin a.

amin a.Perth, WA

genuine return Policy and after sale service

I was so nervous buying from them, but their after sales team proved that they are much better than even Aussie retailers. They accepted my refund of a mobile phone, after I proved my case

David

DavidMelbourne

Huawei P30 lite

Bought this amazing phone from tobydeal
Fantastic seller I recommend Toby to anyone who wanna buy staff from them
Good job Toby deal, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Plus
Looking forward to buy more and more in the future

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

Dyson v10 animals

I was worry about the item sent from oversea but when I received I was very happy. I will start buying stuff from this website. Highly recommend this online web.

Disappointing to say the least

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM TOBY DEALS

I purchased a Google Pixel phone from Toby Deals. It lasted just four days before the microphone started malfunctioning. Nobody could hear me during phone calls. I have since discovered this is a KNOWN ISSUE with this phone, and is often intermittent.
Toby Deals took the phone back for testing, however they refuse to believe me that this issue is occurring, despite me sending them videos of the issue, as well as links to articles confirming the intermittent issue in this particular phone.
They refuse to replace the phone, instead trying to charge me to have the useless pile of junk sent back.
Terrible quality product and NO support when something goes wrong.

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

they sent my package within 1 day of ordering, taking only a week to come in. It came in perfect not a scratch on the box. I'm very happy with my item and will shop here again

Dane C.

Dane C.Sydney, NSW

Fake goods (?) and extremely poor customer service.

I bought a watch for my son’s birthday. It had a flat battery and had already been worn. Once I finally got through to someone by submitting an ‘RMA’ (whatever that is), they refused to accept responsibility.
Countless emails to a brick wall.
I suspect the watch is fake as they won’t sent me the manufacturer’s warranty.
Steer clear.

Niroop Gumma

Niroop GummaSydney, NSW

This site is Cheating site, Please do not believe this .

I have ordered one of the mobile phone and its been 1 + month, my product was not yet delivered to me.
support team is so irresponsible. sent so many email to follow up. But no use.
Order status is showing complete. Order #TAUW380027184

Alex

Alex

Warning!!!! Do Not Use The Toby Deals Site !!!!!

They sold me a $510 waterproof Camera that wasn't waterproof!! The Camera filled up with water like a jar and shorted immediately beyond repair. When I inquired about warranty they dismissed me instantly saying they don't cover water damage. On a waterproof camera!!! You have been warned!!!

David