Toby Deals

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (47) · No

manish pandit
manish panditSydney, NSW

the redmi note 6 pro is working amazingly

the phone came in good and has been working extremly well and hasnt shown any signs of failure. It has excellent cpu and works very fast and smoothly with minimum failure.

Faulty item delivered and poor customer service

Purchased Samsung J3 mobile phone. Screen fault developed after 2 days. Followed the returns procedure and phone was eventually deemed DOA by Tobydeals. They arranged courier pick up after 5 emails. Courier did not show up. Contacted Tobydeals again with no response after weeks. I arranged for courier to collect item today, but as shipping is to HK, I would not expect to get replacement for months if at all. Not worth dealing with this company for the sake of a few dollars. Lesson learnt. Even worse the only other phone I can use is a stupid iphone.

Kitty
Kittyasked

Nathan
Nathan

It is in the paypal resalute center you have to let paypal review the case.

Gulzar R.
Gulzar R.asked

Sean K
Sean K

I emailed their support email but only got a response 4 days later.

anglosaxon1969
anglosaxon1969

Jay
Jay

Pls raise to PayPal asap. Toby deal closed business
If you paid by credit card company than raise with them

Maxim M.asked