Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 4 of 94)

4.7 (1,645)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (1,879)
    4.4 (1,453)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (24) · No (1,681)

MelJ

MelJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

Steve

SteveCentral West, NSW

Great Ear buds for the price

Easy to find what I wanted and at the right price. Very prompt on answering emails. Very satisfied with ear buds when I finally received them.
Was not satisfied with having chase the delivery service for 4 days to get product delivered.

Great Lens for the price.

Fantastic lens for the price. Solid image quality as many online reviews will tell you. No focus issues apart from the very loud AF motor... Lens came with exceptionally good packaging, plenty of bubble wrap, no signs of damage at all. Arrived within a week with standard insured shipping. Highly recommended!

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

very happy with the whole process

website is clean and easy to use, the delivery and quality of the product was excellent. and also at a vey reasonable price

Great service.

Everything went fine. Ordered a oneplus 8, and it came within 2 weeks. The phone works fine and I got it at a very good price. It was packed well and they even included an international power adapter. Would recommend!

Great phone, unbeatable price

Order shipped next day from Singapore. Arrived a few days later in New Zealand. Very happy with purchase and service

Grumpy Graham

Grumpy Graham

Spam spam pam

I have unsubscribed from their nuisance emails at least 5 times, and still they arrive. They seem to pay no heed to privacy regulations.

Satisfied Customer

Easy website to navigate. Good range products to choose from. Order was processed and delivered within 7 days. I have now bought 2 Samsung smartphones from Toby Deals with no problems. Highly recommended.

DisgustedCustomer

DisgustedCustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not buy anything from Toby Deals.

Do not buy anything from toby deals. They don't have any stock as promised. Their shipping is non existing. They promise to have your item shipped within 1-3 business days and 15 days later no correspondence. PayPal refunded the money in less than 24hrs and after they ruled in my favour I received a shipping advice saying that my item had been shipped but no shipping or tracking information. Pay the little bit extra and use local companies rather than scamming overseas garbage!!

Fuel

FuelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Product was shipped timely and arrived very fast.

Very prompt is sending the items. It arrived very quickly. However post sales service could be more prompt. I had contact support a few times before getting a response.

Masella P.

Masella P.Perth, WA

Fast Service

Easy to use website, good customer services, good tracking. Product arrived as expected even with all the Covid-19 restrictions. Would recommend.

Kazza

KazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

It never arrived

Haider

HaiderGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent phone and outstanding service

First time ordered through Toby Deals. I am impressed with the service and extremely happy with the phone. The galaxy M51 is a beast of a phone. With full on usage, this phone lasts easily 2 days and then some. I know the battery depends upon everyone's usage but I am comparing it with my other phone, which is find x2 neo. If you are looking for a phone with 2 days worth of battery then go for it.

Pia

PiaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Smooth Transaction

We've purchased 3 phones now with TobyDeals and can happily report that after placing the first order with a bit of hesitation, everything is to our full satisfaction. Quick delivery and quality products.
We will shop again.

Barbara

BarbaraSydney, NSW

Perfect!!!

Perfect lens for beginners, Even it taken around 2 weeks to be delivery it still worth the price. Well packed.

Dick

DickDarling Downs, QLD

Prompt service and delivery

The phone arrived in good condition and earlier than expected. It was well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. I got what I wanted that was not available in store. Good value.

Rick

RickRowville

Great to deal with

Item as described. Competitive price and delivery was approximately one week. Product works great. No issues at all. Happy customer.

Shane

ShaneNorth Queensland, QLD

Great Service.

I brought $2500 worth of Camera items and it all came within two weeks. I was a bit worried when doing the purchase after seeing many negative reviews. But the service was great. Had good communication with the seller( only through email).

Jimmy G

Jimmy GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poco F2 Pro

My first shopping experience with Tobydeals has been nothing but positive. The google reviews were mixed, but I took a punt nonetheless, and was not disappointed. The transaction was made easy through PayPal. The package, brand new and factory sealed, wrapped in layers of bubble wrap, came surprisingly quick, even during a pandemic. I will definitely shop again.

Amazing price

Was a bit worried because the price looked too good to be legit but it came perfect and reasonably fast