Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 4 of 8)

• Return Claim MadeYes (141) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (44) · No (65)

Akbar

AkbarMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thank you Toby Deals. I got my item on time and the qualification is perfect.

It is perfect. I got it on time. Toby Deals is a nice supplier for any products especially for electronic one. I like my mobile phone and I suggest you buy your item by Toby Deals.

Sara

SaraPerth, WA

Faulty phone but they say it's fine

I have a Xiaomi M9, it lasted 2 months before becoming faulty. Phone would get so hot it switches itself off, battery would last one hour and headphone jack would sometimes connect. They say it's fine now I have to pay to get it back. Why would I sent a perfectly good new phone away for over a month, if it's fine. Will never purchase products from them again

Post sale service

Very Bad, I bought a gimbal Weebill S Received early Feb. Found one issue, one of the axis locks is not working.
As per their support model I raised the RMA support ticket case with them then they responded within 2-3 days (last week of Feb) asked me to send video which I had sent. The next day I had sent the video and photos which shows the issue and after that, they stopped responding.

I had sent more than 6 reminders but no response. So be aware of this company, they may send products and then there is no guarantee.

Mara Graxa L.

Mara Graxa L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Burning your money

Absolutely a waste of money. Don't buy electronics online. Purchased a Samsung A70 and it dies 1 month after purchase. Returned to store and said it was not covered by warranty due to physical damage. Shipping caused the physical damage. So apparently I threw away my money. Thanks!

Slower that Snail In Services

i bought a mobile from them and paid 25$ more for so called fast delivery, not delivered after 21 days yet, they also have not sent me a proper respond to my refund request. if you want to pay and get nothing, buy from them.

Ramsku

RamskuSydney, Australia

Very bad after sales service

Buyers beware. Toby deals are great at point of sale, but once that deal is done, then forget getting something repaired or changed after even if the item is still under warranty.

My case was a mobile and the hoops they get you to jump to get the item to be seen is incredible.

Shop with care, better pay some more from outlets who are reputable rather than saving some dollars for a lemon after 11 months of use.

As for me, I’m gonna stir away from these guys. Never again they’ll see a sale from me.

Dean and Yvonne

Dean and YvonneSouthwest, VIC

Super Fast Shipping, great after sales service.

The website was easy to navigate and the products easy to find.
The product range seemed to to adequate for what I needed.
The items I have purchased have been as described. I had one incident where the packaging was damaged and the item had to be returned. Tobydeals arrange for the item to be sent back at no cost.

Product was never sent, sat as processing for over a week.

First order was great. Top price, fast delivery great product.
Second time I ordered, the stock was showing in stock, and available and would be dispatched within 72 hours. I waited ten days with it sitting as processing. I put in a ticket to find out what was going on, and a little over a day later was just told I was getting a refund, not asked if I wanted to wait or would take a different colour, not offered a discount, just refund happening and I had to wait three days for that to happen. Product is now slightly more expensive on the website, for me to order again.

Skyekatz

SkyekatzSydney, NSW

took so long foreign product

Finally received my tablet after one month only to find it has come from Hong Kong and not even Australian power connector oh they do send adaptor, have not opened it as I will not be happy now I will have to send back to Hong Kong at a cost of $36 so have not saved any money and had to wait so dissapointed hopefully they will pay for shipping for me have emailed them

Brett P.

Brett P.Perth, WA

Good experience

I ordered a phone from Toby Deals, unfortunately after my purchase I realised the model was the Chinese model and not the global model. I emailed them Sunday asking to cancel my order because I made a mistake, Monday morning they emailed back saying it’s cancelled. A few hours later I got the Paypal email saying I’d been refunded. After seeing some of the bad reviews on here I have to say my experience was excellent overall.

Pellis

PellisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Minus Rating!

Thomas B.

Thomas B.Sydney, NSW

All good so far

I purchased a Nokia 7 plus phone in February 2019. There seems to be a know issue with the charging port and (as so many others) the one on my Nokia failed, too. I contacted Tobydealsau and after some basic troubleshooting questions I was given an RMA number and could send it back (I don't think I even had to pay something). It was confirmed that it is that know issue and it was repaired and sent back to me. Can't ask for more.

Tony

TonyRedlands

Samsung Galaxy Ear Buds

Worked well for 2 months only. Have been trying to return for 3 months but keep getting the run around. Trying to get a return address is like trying to get blood from a stone. They keep telling me to test my item. Terrible after sales service.

declan

declanmelbourne

They don't work

Received headphones. Charged them. They didn't turn on.
Checked online support and how to videos. Followed instructions and they do not switch on.
Have emailed Toby Deals support and not heard anything.
Jabra Support however replied to me within 24 hours.

Order Not Sent, Refuses to refund after 2 months!

I ordered a pair of Samsung Galaxy air buds. The parcel tracking number was invalid. The order never arrived and after 2.5 months I still chasing to get my money back.

jon

jonGippsland, VIC

Dangerous and unresponsive

Phone delivered dead!

I thoughy everything went smoothly until my Xiaomi Redmi 6 phone arrived already dead. No reponse to power switch button or to charging. I just claimed return and will note later how it went.

Stu M.

Stu M.Perth, WA

Won't cover a water proof smart watch with swimming function, due to water damage.

I purchased a smart watch from
Tobydealsau. My watch had issues so I sent it back. They won't cover the repair, because the watch has water damage. I purchased the watch because it has a Swimming function, and advertised it was water proof. Tobydeals do not seem to understand. Avoid this company!

Chris A

Chris AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Might deal with them again.

Bought a phone. Had a faulty screen from the beginning. Would not replace but only repair it. Had long drawn out issues trying to send it back and now that they have it said it will take 4-6 weeks to repair. Bought from an Australian web site but I have to send back to Hong Kong. That's pretty dodgy, and who takes that long to repair a phone??? 4-6 weeks think about it? It would take my a few hours max to change a screen.
Got the phone back much quicker than they said and repairs seem good so the phone is working fine now.

John

John

2 weeks and 20 phone calls later still waiting.

It’s 2 weeks and 20 phone calls later and the product still hasn’t arrived. We have been told many times it will come the next day and it never comes. Not worth it, go into a store and buy your item instead.
Edit-another week and I’ve paid for insurance which I shouldn’t need anyway as we have simple laws but they are refusing to pay and saying an investigation will take 4 weeks!