Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 4 of 21)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (54) · No (232)

Takes long, Refurbished phone?

Ordered Samsung A51, Price is good but takes long...And wanted to have a product without Deficiencies but The security seals were aleady broken from the box.Is this refurbished phone?

Jen

JenSydney, NSW

Refurbished item???

i received galaxy buds+, where there was a broken security seal underneath, and another security seal over it.
I photographed and emailed 2 times but no answers from tobydeals.
I am very upset with Tobydeals as i did not order a refurbished product, and they do not even reply to my enquiry!!

Austraveller

AustravellerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good price but terrible service

Although my phone's price was good, this company offer no client contact even when delivery takes over 3 weeks. After raising a paypal dispute I finally received tracking number then delivery - obviously stock is ordered after client purchase so delays will be considerable.

Bad Communication | Dodgy Service

Purchasing is easy then you receive no communication or eta on goods at all

Avoid dodgy as refunded order through paypal & will never use again

4 Days later and my order is still processing.

I ordered a phone from them on Friday 30th oct and 4 days later my order is still processing. No response from their chat or email and I have send 2 in chat and 2 Email. Terrible. If there is a way I want to report them as a fraudulent site. It has already taken my money.

possumparty

possumpartyAustralian Capital Territory

Took my money for a month, and never sent any products

Don't believe that you can get good stuff at a good price from these guys. They`re pretty good at putting promising discounts, but they just don't deliver, literally.

I ordered a phone from these guys and after a month with my money in their bank account, they just decided that they would not respect their deal and they cancelled my order. During this time, they were bullshitting me about stocks that was incoming, but they just told me in the end that they would never get the stock!

Don't waste your time. Toby talks a lot, but he has nothing to back it up! Not a serious business, and not respectful of your time and money.

Jugal

JugalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Item not delivered

I still haven’t received item i ordered 17 days ago. Still awaiting response from Tobydeals to email i sent few days ago. Seems like i will be applying for refund at this stage

PingMonster

PingMonsterBraddon 2612, ACT

Terrible

Very much same as previous review by Traci.
Ordered on 9th OCT, arrived in Melbourne in 20th OCT...... and still waiting to be delivered.
Contacting them for three days now and no reply what so ever....

Michael

Michael

No response for one month.

Ordered one month ago and received response for enquiry in two weeks. However, no further resopnse after that even sent out anther two emails for enquiry. One month past and just wast time.

Don't do it

Item arrived in my country of destination but got lost once here cannot get anyone to help or return emails no communication at all

gtempo

gtempoCity 2601, ACT

I'm not buying here again

The package was sent with TOLL, the worst courier on the planet. Had I known they were going to use TOLL, I would not have made the purchase. Now the package is lost somewhere in Melbourne.
Toby have not replied to my request for an update. Good luck trying to get a response for warranty or to return an item.

worst customer service i have found yet

you pay for an item, you pay extra to have it delivered on time. toby deals failed to do so. they can't be trusted. don't waste you money.

Gabate

GabateSydney, NSW

Scammers, don't buy from them!!!!!

I bought a Nintendo Switch game for my kid's bff on the site saying "Toby deals AU". Not only they took forever to send me the game, which did not arrive on time, but the game was coming from HK! I thought that because the web shows an AU, the item was from Australia or, at least, they have providers here to fulfill the aussie orders. Obviously no! After an email asking them about the game, the item arrived next day IN SPANISH! Can anyone tell me how on Earth this poor kids is supposed to play a game in another language? Just to let you know, I bought the ENG version advertised on their page. I have tried to contact them several times with no reply and I have raised the issue with Paypal and Fair Trading. Pure Scammers!!!!!!!

Do not believe the positive reviews

Not worth the hassle

Jonathan

JonathanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Don't buy here

Bought a phone which arrived with a cheap traveller adapter. Meant to come with a charger, but came with a UK plug and cheap traveller adapter. Toby deals are not interested in rectifying. I would suggest buying from a company in Australia.

vick

vick

Second Hand Phone

Bought Sa m sung A71 three months ago, on opening and setting up phone found numerous personal reminder dates in calendar in another language which I can not remove! Also screen is not seated into phone correctly and is sharp when running fingers over screen. This phone has been used before and this company will not give me a refund until I return the phone and they agree about the condition. Paypal will not refund me until I agree with what the seller has asked. Shocking customer service from both companies, I don't recommend buying a phone from this company nor use PayPal any more.

Finkie

Finkie

Scammed... Ordered an S20 phone and received a small clay brick

Ordered an S20 Samsung phone. Service was great and package arrived within a week however when I opened the box I am shocked to find the charging cords, a clear case and instead of the phone inserted was a small clay brick. BEWARE DO NOT SHOP FROM THIS OUTLET. I have contacted them and also reported this to paypal.

tungSTEN

tungSTEN

Bad customer service

I sent an order in for a phone purchase with priority shipping as I needed it urgently. Waited half a week and the order was still not processed. Sent an email asking why it's taking so long and if it takes any longer I will need to cancel and refund. Within minutes, I had an automated email saying my refund request was accepted and will be processed. No explanation, straight to the refund. Pretty bad handling. Wasted my time and now having to look elsewhere for a phone.

Tomasz D.

Tomasz D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Its is a SCUM

SCUM! I ordered Drone and I never get my items delivered! After 3 weeks i finally get answer from the company "Sorry we don't have your items at the moment" and zero information about refund. They keep ignoring my questions about REFUND!