Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 4 of 4)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (48)

Nice products at this price

It's nice but sound is ok during call u must talk at high volume and little bit biger than apple air pods. U can buy if u dont want pay 250$ it's just less than half price

The quality is good. App disconnects a lot and the cables are not compatible for Fuji x systems

Not for Fuji x systems as the cable are not compatible but otherwise is good value 4 money. The application also disconnects quickly from the gimbal. Would say ok but not very great

ramin

ramin

this is ok

i choose this site because price of product is reasonable . i bought a smart phone and i satisfied until now.
but process of shipment was too long and i know this is n't relation to this site.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Kevin

Kevin

The only review you need to read! - unbiased and level headed

Be aware for the 3% International Transaction Fee

Just bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 from them. When I checked on the credit card statement, there's 3% an International transaction fee.
4 days later they told me that the item was unavailable (which they should have updated on their web in the first place) and they agree for a full refund. I had to call the bank to cancel the international transaction fee as well.

Delivery Practices unacceptable

sallymac

sallymacBrisbane

Good stick vacuum but English plugs not appropriate for Australian labelled website

I found the website based on the item. I knew all the detail of what I wanted and had compared prices. The website had .au at the end of it, so I got a product with an English plug in it to charge the battery. I found another connector and it works, however I was unable to register the product in Australia for warranty. With all of that, the product does work and will probably die in 2 years, just after warranty runs out.

Henry Shiner

Henry ShinerSydney, NSW

Efficient Purchase and delivery process

Purchasing was simple and user friendly, together with the prompt delivery of the purchased product. It arrived damage free and 100% as per description. The only thing in dealing with Toby Deals that was frustrating was the communication process and time availability of the communication reply. It would be fantastic to have a phone number to call in addition to the email enquiry. Also your delivery organisation is not represented in Australia , which left me nervous as I did not know who will be acting in their place. only found this out via a blog, that TNT Deliver for DPE. U need to let your customers know this detail!