Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 4 of 14)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (231)

Great product great price!!

Was delivered little behind schedule this was not the fault of this company and I was a little baffled as to why it being brought from an AU company why it was shipped from Hong Kong? Thanks it was exactly what I had purchased.

Rick

RickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

solid tracking service

abit of wait typicall for overseas products happy to see that the products I purchased are genuine and not cheap knock offs would recommend to a friend or some who wants a good deal a particular product

Dave

DaveSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

This company really helped.

The store was really easy to navigate. It was also the best deal and I saved $200 from ordering through them.

I made a mistake of putting the wrong delivery address, but together we sorted it out and for that I'm very grateful.

Louie

LouieSydney, NSW

Original phone but delay with delivery.

I ordered and paid online for Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, it took 2 weeks to dispatch to Australia and when arrived in Australia took another 2 weeks to deliver by Toll to my home.
The phone was in the original box and after 1 month the phone is still working perfectly.
I can't blame the company for the delay in delivery du to Covid-19 but they must don't say it will dispatch in 3 days.
I think they don't have all the stock in their website probably du to a shortage with their suppliers, but they don't advertise that so they don't loss their customers.
The phone I bought it's not available now in their website anymore.

retireland

retireland

Quite slow but reliable.

I bought a mid tier phone from the Toby Deals website and after eleven days I have not received shipping information and had no reply from an email questioning the dispatch. Eventually after three weeks the phone arrived. It was exactly as described. This website is reliable but to take advantage of some of the best prices around you have to be prepared to wait and not get answers to your emails.

Good experience given the current difficulty

straight forward website to order stuff. the shipping and communication can be improved a bit but the current covid-19 situation means delay everywhere, so it's acceptable. the product is as described, hopefully the warranty is backed as well.

Samsung Mobile phone

This is the timeline of my experience of recent purchase at Tobydeals AU website:
23/7/20 made a purchase online.
29/7/20 I sent them an email because I still haven't received the tracking number as promised.
30/7/20 I followed up email inquiry.
31/7/20 I received an email from them and stated that the item was packed and ready to ship
2/8/20 An email from them saying the item was picked and left the warehouse.
3/8/20 tracking number provided.
4/8/20 They replied my emails that I sent on 29/7 & 30/7.
7/8/20 Item arrived safely

Mike

MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

so far the service I have received has been good and yes I have recommended them to friends.

i was a bit worried, after reading many mix reviews, but so far i have bought 3 lens and there have been no issues. all arrived and worked. i can not comment customer service in regards to returns or faulty product though. so far the service i have received have been good and yes i have recommend them to friends.

Samsung A51

Fast delivery Received the product within promised time.

Price of the product was really good.

Process for checkout was easy.

Tracking of the product was easy.

Product received was in good condition and the packing was good.

derek

derekWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

note 10

navigate was easy plenty of range of products (stock was ticked when mobile was purchased misleading info for customers needs to be fixed) quality was great packaging was fair happy with purchase

Mayur Pandya

Mayur PandyaSydney, NSW

Very happy with my first purchase of Samsung A51. Genuine phone. Good savings.

Andrew Blanc

Andrew BlancMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great little product, great price, fast delivery.

Found the MiTv stick really fast, ordering via Toby Deals was simple, shipping was very fast and tracking accurate. The device was easy to setup and use and came with an Australian power adaptor too. Very happy with the service received and will definitely buy from Toby Deals again.

Good value for Olympus 45mm F1.8 and happy with the trading

I was quite skeptical after reading some negative review of this Tobydeals, and thought I will be waiting for a long time for my goods. But the response was quick, and I received messages that the goods was processed, and dispatched within 3 days. I received the olumpus lens in days, and saved $70 if bought locally. Happy with the trading.

Matthew S.

Matthew S.Murray Mallee, SA

Not the greatest service but great item.

The product is genuine!

The AirPods2 that I ordered is amazing. The quality of product is excellent and it's genuine! I ordered it on 31st Aug, got it after 20 days in this COVID situation. The delivery from DPEX could have been faster as it was expected to get delivered in 7-8 days.

Jye

JyeSydney, NSW

Come as expected. Long delivery time

the long delivery time was a bit of a buzz kill, although I'm glad I waited. This watch is sick. Need 10 more words to get my coupon one more done

LGBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good products but .....

Everything was great except for the fact that the adaptor shipped with my phone was not an Australian compatible one. Messaged Toby deals last week but have not heard yet.

LGB

Thank you for your response. Yes, you did include an adaptor. The adaptor itself has round pins and cannot be used in Australia and is hence useless.
Regards,
Leon.

Jeanette Ruwoldt

Jeanette RuwoldtWestern District, VIC

Quality Product delivered in good time

Website good to use and was able to track progress of delivery online. Product quality was excellent and purchase price was really great value. Will certainly check this site out again for possible future purchases.

Huy L.

Huy L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast delivery. What I was suspicious is that the box has two layers of sealing taps. The buds are working fine though.

The box has two layers of sealing taps made me think that it was opened and resealed (could be refurbished instead of brand new). The buds are working fine though.

John S.

John S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great item for a great price

Store was straight forward to navigate, the product was high quality and reasonable shipping time to Australia about 2 weeks. Would buy again.

Toby deals is the best for half the price