Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 5 of 123)

4.5 (1,996)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (141) · No (1,879)
    4.2 (1,756)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (86) · No (1,911)

Jade Wright

Jade Wright North Queensland, QLD

No customer service

I brought an Apple Watch for my partners birthday. I paid the additional $38 for express registered post. Over a week later the website states it’s still being processed at the facility. Even if it were to leave tomorrow, it’s not going to get here in time. I emailed the company regarding this. No reply. No apology. No further business from me. Buyers beware. I highly advise everyone to pay via PayPal so if your items don’t arrive you can just claim it back

Doreen

DoreenLaunceston, TAS

Have been using it for a while, no issues, good service.

I have been using the product for a while, no issues, good service. Delivery speed is acceptable. Overall, good experience.

This lens is a fantastic piece of kit to get into macro photography

John C.

John C.Sydney, NSW

Great to deal with

I ordered the camera because it was way cheaper then any other price I could find.
I then checked the reviews and found some bad views which concerned me.
However the communication from Toby Deals was fantastic. I got emails advising when it was processed. when packed, when picked up by courier and then its journey to Australia from Hong Kong.
The delivery was surprisingly fast. But the warehouse is in Hong Kong even though they have an Australian contact. I realised this when I ordered the item.
The price was was about 30% cheaper but the service was 1st class.
And the item is as advertised. It does have a UK and European 2 pin cable and an Australian adapter but I had a few 2 pin Australian cables lying around so it was no problem.

Ishak Mohamad

Ishak MohamadSYDNEY

Reasonable price reasonable performance

It's easy to navigate through the website, very accurate description and amazing speed of delivery.
Value for money amazing, I found cheaper website, but I got more value with Toby Deals.
Product quality so far looks good, but too early to said, it less than a month since I bought, but it's got warranty anyway.

ChristianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Misleading and not an Australian site even though they label themselves as AU

Purchased an electric toothbrush from them with confidence due to them labelling themselves as an AU company, the sent me a US style plug with an adaptor. Very misleading and I have requested a full refund.

Christian

I was denied the refund and will be pursuing resolution through Paypal and the ACCC.

Terrible service

I received the incorrect game and have sent 3 emails now to sort it out and still no reply. This is a Xmas present and I would like it sorted asap please.

Scam Site! Read The Reviews!

I made the mistake of being sucked in by their prices, and paid the price...
no shipping, no contact.
hopefully Paypal come through with the refund.

Jo S

Jo SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

happy repeat customer

My 2nd time buying phone with Toby deals and it always exceed my expectation.
fast and no hassle notification and delivery.

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy

Both purchases were for gifts for Christmas,and so I placed the order early thinking there would be significant delays. Both arrived within 5days of order and are exactly what I expected. Perfect!!!

First Time buyer

First Time buyerSydney, NSW

Quick delivery

Website is easy to navigate and look for product needed. Also quality of product received was good. Shipping updates were also timely.

Greg

GregSydney, NSW

Seamless

Strong catalogue range.
Great price for product relative to competitors.
Easy ordering process.
Fast delivery to my door.
Quality product as claimed on site.

Carol

CarolSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

great lens good price

It was easy to find what I wanted, good range of products. I am very happy with the lens I bought for my camera.

Delivered within the expected time frame

Ordered a robovac because it was cheaper than other places.
The process was quick and easy. I received the item about 2 weeks after ordering it.
The item was obviously made for a middle east country but it came with an Australian plug and you can change the language to english once everything is setup.
After 1 day it seems to be working fine.

No answer , no stock, no refund

Bought xiaomi mi 10t pro 2 weeks ago and waiting for order shipment . Its been 2 weeks and no response . I sent 5 emails still no response . Only answer apology email for delay. If not able to handle shipment then shut the business. Why showing in website that phone in stock. Disputed with paypal yesterday regarding no order confirmation. Now have to wait 10 days to seller to respond . Very bad experience of tobydeals. Recommend to buy from local shop instead of waiting for months and still not sure what you will get.

Reehan

ReehanMelbourne

No stock, no communication. They are scammers

Ordered a phone 2 weeks ago and still no shipment confirmation. Tried to contact them literally 5 times and they finally responded when i threatened to open dispute in Paypal. They said they dont have phone in stock and will try to ship as soon as possible. Still no confirmtion after 2 weeks. I am going to open dispute and claim my money back. They are scammers so stay away from them.

MelJ

MelJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

Steve

SteveCentral West, NSW

Great Ear buds for the price

Easy to find what I wanted and at the right price. Very prompt on answering emails. Very satisfied with ear buds when I finally received them.
Was not satisfied with having chase the delivery service for 4 days to get product delivered.

Great Lens for the price.

Fantastic lens for the price. Solid image quality as many online reviews will tell you. No focus issues apart from the very loud AF motor... Lens came with exceptionally good packaging, plenty of bubble wrap, no signs of damage at all. Arrived within a week with standard insured shipping. Highly recommended!

very happy with the whole process

website is clean and easy to use, the delivery and quality of the product was excellent. and also at a vey reasonable price