Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (67) · No (319)

Jade Wright
Jade Wright North Queensland, QLD

No customer service

I brought an Apple Watch for my partners birthday. I paid the additional $38 for express registered post. Over a week later the website states it’s still being processed at the facility. Even if it were to leave tomorrow, it’s not going to get here in time. I emailed the company regarding this. No reply. No apology. No further business from me. Buyers beware. I highly advise everyone to pay via PayPal so if your items don’t arrive you can just claim it back

ChristianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Misleading and not an Australian site even though they label themselves as AU

Purchased an electric toothbrush from them with confidence due to them labelling themselves as an AU company, the sent me a US style plug with an adaptor. Very misleading and I have requested a full refund.

Christian

I was denied the refund and will be pursuing resolution through Paypal and the ACCC.

Haylee
Haylee

Terrible service

I received the incorrect game and have sent 3 emails now to sort it out and still no reply. This is a Xmas present and I would like it sorted asap please.

Scam Site! Read The Reviews!

I made the mistake of being sucked in by their prices, and paid the price...
no shipping, no contact.
hopefully Paypal come through with the refund.

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

No answer , no stock, no refund

Bought xiaomi mi 10t pro 2 weeks ago and waiting for order shipment . Its been 2 weeks and no response . I sent 5 emails still no response . Only answer apology email for delay. If not able to handle shipment then shut the business. Why showing in website that phone in stock. Disputed with paypal yesterday regarding no order confirmation. Now have to wait 10 days to seller to respond . Very bad experience of tobydeals. Recommend to buy from local shop instead of waiting for months and still not sure what you will get.

Reehan
ReehanMelbourne

No stock, no communication. They are scammers

Ordered a phone 2 weeks ago and still no shipment confirmation. Tried to contact them literally 5 times and they finally responded when i threatened to open dispute in Paypal. They said they dont have phone in stock and will try to ship as soon as possible. Still no confirmtion after 2 weeks. I am going to open dispute and claim my money back. They are scammers so stay away from them.

Chantal
ChantalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No service

Haven’t received my item yet ask for a review. Chased up company and I’ve had no response, very poor service.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Ai N.
Ai N.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No delivery. No stock.

5 weeks and no shipping update. Each email response took days where they mentioned tracking will be sent within 80hrs. Order placed 17 Oct finally raised PayPal dispute 25 Nov and bought the product in store. Fortunately refund arrived within 2 days.

Grumpy Graham
Grumpy Graham

Spam spam pam

I have unsubscribed from their nuisance emails at least 5 times, and still they arrive. They seem to pay no heed to privacy regulations.

MikeF
MikeFPerth, WA

On selling returned goods

The security seals were missing from the box and the lens pouch was missing from inside. Then I found there was a spot or ring showing on all the photos taken with that lens. It became obvious to me that this was previously returned faulty and then on sold to me. Were not interested in assisting me. Just kept asking me to prove the issue by taking photos with another camera, which I don't have, and uploading to Drop Box, which I don't have. It all becomes too hard and they know it. Do NOT recommend.

DisgustedCustomer
DisgustedCustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not buy anything from Toby Deals.

Do not buy anything from toby deals. They don't have any stock as promised. Their shipping is non existing. They promise to have your item shipped within 1-3 business days and 15 days later no correspondence. PayPal refunded the money in less than 24hrs and after they ruled in my favour I received a shipping advice saying that my item had been shipped but no shipping or tracking information. Pay the little bit extra and use local companies rather than scamming overseas garbage!!

Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrrible bussiness, never buy from them, everything is far different from advertising.

Worst service ever, do not trust this company. Never reply your email and the quality of product is not what you expect

Kal
Kal

Do not buy from Toby Deals

Kazza
KazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

It never arrived

Nidhi
NidhiSydney, NSW

Defective phone received and no reply from customer service.

Purchase and delivery was fairly easy. Phone received was defective. Swollen bump on back near camera and fingerprint as shown in pics. Could be due to defective battery? Emailed support 5 days ago and reminder again but no response received yet. No phone number provided for quicker contact. Only few more days to avail 14 days money back warranty. Would want a replacement/compensation as soon as possible.

Bart P.
Bart P.Perth, WA

Warning your order can be in processing step for a long time with no chance to communicate further on regarding delivery

Have emailed many times with no reply regarding my phone i purchased.
I have used this site before with success however this time no such luck.
hopefully get my money back thru paypal.

Joseph
Joseph

Delivered as stated but room for improvement

I bought some audio gear from them and duly delivered, but user manual was in Chinese and had to get another printed at my own cost/ inconvenience. However, audio item was delivered in reasonable time and in good condition which is the main thing. Definitely not scammers...you will get your order but maybe a little later than if you got it in Australia. Recommended...but remind them to send all instructions in English-lol!

HouseCatStudio
HouseCatStudioSydney, NSW

STOP!!! don't buy anything from Toby Deals!!!

I got a camera from Toby Deals a month ago and the order is not even processed yet. I have tried to contact them multiple times and they decided to ignore my emails, at this point I will have to start finding out a way to get a refund which will be a painful and long process not to mention that I wont have a camera till I get the money!! STAY AWAY FROM TOBY DEALS!!!

Not a pleasure to deal with

I bought the Samsung Galaxy FE 5G phone with the glass protector 3 weeks ago with express delivery. The package was not sent until last Friday only after repeatedly emailing TobyDeals and threatening to dispute through PayPal (I was convinced I had been conned due to lack of communication). The phone had come with a Hong Kong Charger head and converter adaptor which is disappointing considering that this is not disclosed in any of the details. The glass protector was clearly some second rate brand as the instructions had very poor English and was impossible to follow.

I will be sure to never deal with TobyDeals again as this has been a very unpleasant experience. Readers, please be wary. I highly recommend avoiding TobyDeals

Never received product - waste of $400+

I ordered a Samsung A51 Mobile handset at a cost of $433.50 on 31/05/2020. After months of chasing I still do not have the product and now emails are not replied to. I would not recommend purchasing through this company.

Buyer beware

They claim 72 hours shipping from purchase, item paid for 2 weeks ago and still in processing. Another buyer mentioned they got an email saying they were out of stock I didn't even get that. If that's the case they are bait advertising which is against Australian consumer Law. I've raised a ticket with PayPal hopefully I can get a refund.

Been waiting for weeks and never respond to emails

I ordered a phone but didn't receive any shipping details. When I inquired by email they said it wasn't in stock and I'd have to wait until they get one in. They haven't responded to any follow up or refund requests.

peter
peterSydney, NSW

9 Days since ordered - still nothing

Ordered a phone 9 days ago... after 7 days I emailed support, took 2 days to respond with

"I am very sorry to inform you that there has been a delay in the processing of your order.
We would like to offer our sincere apologies for this.

We are working hard to ensure we can ship out your order as soon as possible.
Our expectations are that we can achieve this within the next few working days.
We hope this delay won't affect any plans you might have made."

Now a few days later still no notification that its been sent.........obviously they dont have it in stock even though on the site when I ordered it indicated it is in stock and still does! So fake! Cant be trusted.

j3sPd2oW9WT2
j3sPd2oW9WT2Conder 2906, ACT

Awesome Watch

Filip
FilipSydney, NSW

5G on my Samsung S20 ULTRA 5g not working

The 5g on my device is not working, i asked them for help since the phone is under warranty and it will take over 2 months for the device to be back in my hands and this is even if they decide to fix it.. So untrustworthy, pay that extra 20% and get your device from a local seller. WASTE OF MONEY I also paid for the express shipping 3-5 days and the phone arrived after a month. COMPANY IS A JOKE