Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (67) · No (318)

Jen
JenSydney, NSW

Refurbished item???

i received galaxy buds+, where there was a broken security seal underneath, and another security seal over it.
I photographed and emailed 2 times but no answers from tobydeals.
I am very upset with Tobydeals as i did not order a refurbished product, and they do not even reply to my enquiry!!

Austraveller
AustravellerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good price but terrible service

Although my phone's price was good, this company offer no client contact even when delivery takes over 3 weeks. After raising a paypal dispute I finally received tracking number then delivery - obviously stock is ordered after client purchase so delays will be considerable.

Bad Communication | Dodgy Service

Purchasing is easy then you receive no communication or eta on goods at all

Avoid dodgy as refunded order through paypal & will never use again

Arvinder S.
Arvinder S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not getting what you are paying for

Phone I ordered was cheaper than RetIl shop(Samsung A71) but on receiving it get to kniw its not an Australian model phone so the charger cannot be plugged in Australian powerpoint. Had to spent another $45 on charger.

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

4 Days later and my order is still processing.

I ordered a phone from them on Friday 30th oct and 4 days later my order is still processing. No response from their chat or email and I have send 2 in chat and 2 Email. Terrible. If there is a way I want to report them as a fraudulent site. It has already taken my money.

josh
joshRichmond-Tweed, NSW

haven't received item

ordered 2 of the same items at the same time, received one of them over a week ago and haven't got the other yet..

Bulwafa
BulwafaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap in every way.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
nocturnalmaiden
nocturnalmaidenSouth West, WA

Items are from Hong Kong not Australia

Bought a Samsung S20 for $920 AUD thinking they were an Australian distributor. Came from Hong Kong and took almost a month to arrive. Phone was sealed and seemed new but had Asian power cord. They put in an adaptor which I'll never use. Also, no ABN obviously which is an issue if we want to claim the phone on tax. Yes, I was attracted by the marginally lower price than other Australian suppliers. No, I won't buy again from this site for warranty and GST issues.

Product was OK

I bought 2 oneplus phones (8 & Nord). I had some issues with oneplus 8 when i made phones calls, but i got away after few weeks.

LMarr
LMarrGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice Product but no Customer Support

I purchased the 360 Video Doorbell from Toby Deals. Delivery time was good and product was fine, but did not come with an Australian plug. This was not mentioned in the description, and so I had to wait another week to install the product. I emailed the company and have still not received a reply. I had to purchase an AU converter plug so that I was able to use the product, but the plug juts out from the wall and looks ugly. The converter cost me an additional AU$25, which I wasn't very happy about either. Very disappointing that I didn't receive any reply from the company which makes me think their customers aren't that important. I was offered a $10 coupon to write a review, but I doubt very much that I will be using it.

possumparty
possumpartyAustralian Capital Territory

Took my money for a month, and never sent any products

Don't believe that you can get good stuff at a good price from these guys. They`re pretty good at putting promising discounts, but they just don't deliver, literally.

I ordered a phone from these guys and after a month with my money in their bank account, they just decided that they would not respect their deal and they cancelled my order. During this time, they were bullshitting me about stocks that was incoming, but they just told me in the end that they would never get the stock!

Don't waste your time. Toby talks a lot, but he has nothing to back it up! Not a serious business, and not respectful of your time and money.

Jugal
JugalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Item not delivered

I still haven’t received item i ordered 17 days ago. Still awaiting response from Tobydeals to email i sent few days ago. Seems like i will be applying for refund at this stage

Solid

Did the job as description on the advertisement. No problem setting up or since purchase. Happy with the product. Thanks

Couldn't deliver - twice!

I ordered a Fujifilm 15-45mm lens twice and both times the order was not fulfilled, though I received refunds promptly.

PingMonster
PingMonsterBraddon 2612, ACT

Terrible

Very much same as previous review by Traci.
Ordered on 9th OCT, arrived in Melbourne in 20th OCT...... and still waiting to be delivered.
Contacting them for three days now and no reply what so ever....

Michael
Michael

No response for one month.

Ordered one month ago and received response for enquiry in two weeks. However, no further resopnse after that even sent out anther two emails for enquiry. One month past and just wast time.

Don't do it

Item arrived in my country of destination but got lost once here cannot get anyone to help or return emails no communication at all

gtempo
gtempoCity 2601, ACT

I'm not buying here again

The package was sent with TOLL, the worst courier on the planet. Had I known they were going to use TOLL, I would not have made the purchase. Now the package is lost somewhere in Melbourne.
Toby have not replied to my request for an update. Good luck trying to get a response for warranty or to return an item.

worst customer service i have found yet

you pay for an item, you pay extra to have it delivered on time. toby deals failed to do so. they can't be trusted. don't waste you money.

Elise
EliseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Let down by delivery

Toby Deals site provided a good price, easy ordering & quick delivery (<10 days); text message received on the day but no option for alternative delivery location if I wasn't home. Luckily I was home. Products well packaged in bubble wrap but unpadded postal bag was a bit disappointing. Happy with the product and service up to the delivery stage.

Gabate
GabateSydney, NSW

Scammers, don't buy from them!!!!!

I bought a Nintendo Switch game for my kid's bff on the site saying "Toby deals AU". Not only they took forever to send me the game, which did not arrive on time, but the game was coming from HK! I thought that because the web shows an AU, the item was from Australia or, at least, they have providers here to fulfill the aussie orders. Obviously no! After an email asking them about the game, the item arrived next day IN SPANISH! Can anyone tell me how on Earth this poor kids is supposed to play a game in another language? Just to let you know, I bought the ENG version advertised on their page. I have tried to contact them several times with no reply and I have raised the issue with Paypal and Fair Trading. Pure Scammers!!!!!!!

Do not believe the positive reviews

Not worth the hassle

Jonathan
JonathanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Don't buy here

Bought a phone which arrived with a cheap traveller adapter. Meant to come with a charger, but came with a UK plug and cheap traveller adapter. Toby deals are not interested in rectifying. I would suggest buying from a company in Australia.

vick
vick

Second Hand Phone

Bought Sa m sung A71 three months ago, on opening and setting up phone found numerous personal reminder dates in calendar in another language which I can not remove! Also screen is not seated into phone correctly and is sharp when running fingers over screen. This phone has been used before and this company will not give me a refund until I return the phone and they agree about the condition. Paypal will not refund me until I agree with what the seller has asked. Shocking customer service from both companies, I don't recommend buying a phone from this company nor use PayPal any more.