Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (234)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No (184)

14 Days no update from processing

I ordered a OnePlus phone on the 6th of August. As of today (20th August) there has been no phone dispatched. Emailed a week ago and was told that the stock would arrive on the 13th of August. Have emailed twice after with no response to get an update on when it would be shipped. Irresponsible to sell a product you don't have in stock. Will be cancelling my order through paypal, make sure if you want to take the gamble to use PayPal so you can at least get your money back

julie
julieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delivery and service are unacceptable

I bought Samsung s20+ on 4 Aug and got tracking number on 10 Aug. The courier is DPEX, it only shows in transit to destination -Hong Kong since then.Toby deals replied message very slowly, took 10 days to reply my first enquiry about when they will ship my order.
Now I have been waiting for the delivery update, I don't believe it takes 10 days from Hong Kong to Australia. Toby deals should provide a reliable courier for customers.

Not sure the product is good or not, hope it's worth of my long waiting. if I still don't receive it by next week, think I have to apply for refund

Ricky P
Ricky P

12 days still processing no replies

Purchased a amazfit T-Rex. Item was marked as processing for 12 days. I sent three emails and tried to call the contact number attached to PayPal. No luck. What a disgrace. I assume it wasn't in stock, that's my only guess. Ended up with a PayPal dispute to get a refund and brought it from Kogan! Don't buy! Horrible company and experience!!!

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

No communication

I purchase a robot vacuum and the order was smooth from processing to picked. In the email, it stated that : “Please be informed that your parcel has been picked up by courier and left our warehouse. Rest assured that once we receive the tracking number of your parcel from courier, we will send you another "Dispatched" email with tracking number inside for your reference.

My order did not proceed any further. That was more than 1.5 weeks ago and emails to tobydeals , the only way to communicate with them, were ignored. No tracking number and all communication from tobydeals ceased. I doubt it was ever sent. I am now raising a paypal dispute.

I can’t recommend buying from them.

ZAHID
ZAHIDSydney, NSW

The Bad service and Too late Delivery

Never response on time
No Satisfied at all
Bad quality and bad customer service
They reply email after 7 days.
Delivery not from Australia its from china or honk Kong and estimate 30 to 60 days for arrived.

Jordan
JordanSydney, NSW

15 days still processing?

I have ordered a Xiaomi V11 vaccum which I saw them advertising through ozbaragin, so I decided to give these guys a go but I have to say these guys are the worst. I've placed my order on the 05/08 and it's the the 20/08 now and the status of the order is still processing. I've paid for priority shipping which outlines on their website ot should take about 9 days for delivery but after 15 days the order is still processing its becoming a joke! I've contacted them about 4 days and haven't heard a response from them.

I get my product after 1 month finally. It was packed nicely with bubble wrap and cam with Australian converter. Happy with the product but you will have to have patience with toby deals.

No refund for undelivered package!!

My $350 phone has been declared missing by the courier (Toll) since April, 5 months later and Toby Deals says that they are still confirming with Toll and refuse to refund me!!
Terrible service, bordering on theft, not refunding a missing package is clearly outlined as being illegal in the Australian Consumer Law, but this does not deter Toby deals from ignoring me.
Buy from this company at your own risk!!

Wallace C.Toby Deals

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Poco maddness
Poco maddnessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Item hasn't left Hong Kong in a week

Ordered a phone on the 11th August and it's still sitting in Hong Kong. Even with Covid happening, a week to even be dispatched is poor. Worst is when I email them for update or help, there's absolutely no response.

Jason
Jason

Really bad experience

Didn’t expect the product was shipped from HK, took 3 weeks.
The shipment company they used lost the parcel, they left a “Sorry I missed you” card, I went to collection point but they couldn’t find parcel. Took ages to call, I still haven’t receive anything while I am writing this review. Never purchase anything from Tobydeal.

Ravneet W.
Ravneet W.

terrible customer service

Very delayed post of items and 50 days to respond back to the query sent to their so called "customer service" contact us. Terrible response time and blunt customer service (only if they decide to contact you back).

Mathew
Mathew

21 day express postage

Payed an extra $30 for 3-5 day express postage and my parcel took 21 days to arrive. Product manual in chinese not english. So called customer service arrogant rude and unhelpful. Avoid like the plague.

Stephen Thomas
Stephen ThomasSydney, NSW

No communication I think this is a fake company

Places order 23/07
Order processed very quickly,2 emails saying item picked up and on way, courier company gave tracking number showed transit in Hong Kong but still status says in transit to destination Hong Kong? I have made a bug mistake dealing with this company!! Avoid at all costs

Suchit jani
Suchit janiSydney

Terrible delivery in Sydney Australia, Irresponcive customer support. still not received.

Delivery service provider by Tobydeals in Australia is really bad. marked the in the portal that the address is inaccurate and incorrect. i have been working from home for months never had any delivery.

It could be one of the two matters. 1, Deliver never happened. 2, Toby deals dint provide accurate address.

No moor Deals

I buy Earphone moor then 2 Week ago still not receive yet I send emails but no one reply me very Bad experience hopefully no more deal with these . I pay Exeter postage Insurance

Puneet
PuneetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very bad service no communication

I have placed one order of Samsung s20 Ultra since 8 days now and it says under processing I have tried twice to contact them through chat but no-one had replied

Don't waste your time - falsely advertises items as in stock & communication is non-existent

ratana l.
ratana l.

no customer service

bought a samsung s10 lite about 1 month a a half ago. box arrive no plastic wrap, dirty, and seal is broken. check the the samsung warranty web site and it only show 8 months of warranty left. so obviously phone is second hand. contact them and no resolution so far. avoid it guy

Don’t know what is happening

Order made on a watch. Website says dispatch should happen within 2-3 days. 10 days later still no watch, tracking says item still in China and company will not respond to any emails. I realise things may not always go smooth but no customer service here

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wrong adapter and seal broken

Our phones arrived with the wrong adapters that don't fit the original phone charger. The seal on the box that says "do not accept if broken" has also broken. We've contacted Toby Deals Customer Care twice and they still haven't responded even though the website says they'll respond within 24-72hrs (it's been over a week).

Matilda I.
Matilda I.Sydney, NSW

Not in stock - poor customer service

I ordered a phone online - no indication that it wasn't in stock online. So when 2 weeks later when it didn't arrive I got concerned and I emailed them to find out where it was, at this point they indicated they didn't have it in stock with no indication of when they thought they would have it in stock again. I'm patient so I waited another 2 weeks before emailing them again still not in stock so requested a refund. The refund was processed promptly but 4 weeks of waiting with nothing but silence isn't good enough.

Daniel
DanielSouthwest, VIC

Do not use toby deals - terrible service!!!!

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy s5e tablet on 24 July 2020. I got an email immediately confirming the order and stating an Tracking Number would be provided within 3 days. It's now 3 August 2020 and no Tracking Number. Further, I've tried several times to call their phone number, start a web Chat on their website, and email them; All without any responses. Appalling service.

L.P.
L.P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ships from Hong Kong - they did not make that clear!

Good prices, but I was upset when I realized it was shipping from Hong Kong and it still has not come more than 2 weeks later! They did not specify that! I'm still waiting!

Delays in delivery and no communication

Although the prices are good, the experience has been very poor. I am still waiting for my product to arrive (it has been over 2 weeks since I ordered it) yet I have been sent this email to comment on the quality of the product which I am yet to receive...

I sent multiple emails with only one reply. I have been sent the tracking link for someone else's item, unfortunately. I have sent 10 emails with one correspondence back after waiting for a week. Still waiting for my product and not sure whether it will arrive or not.....

I would not recommend this website to anyone. If the product never arrived or was damaged, it would be a nightmare to get in touch with anyone.

Bmc
Bmc
Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Listing "in Stock" to products they do not have

I Purchased a camera lens off them, it was listed as in stock, after 10 days of emailing their support I received an email that they don't have stock and will be getting stock in 2 weeks. So I decided to check the website, it is still listed as in stock... Managed to get a refund through PayPal dispute. Stay Away.

brad
bradGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Communications

Fact - Online store and payment was easy.
Fact - after the sale was finalised the service diminished to zero
Fact - The only communication to Tobby Deals is via email. which the response took over seven days.

Don't bother with this second rate company