Toby Deals

Toby Deals

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Return Claim MadeYes (36) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (19)

Amanda
AmandaQueensland

Couldn't ask for more

Exactly as described.
Fast and secure shipping.
Easy to use website with a great range of products and great prices.
Perfect all round.
Thank you.

Product PurchasedHuawei Nova 5T

Erika
ErikaPerth, WA

Fast delivery

The parcel arrived fast and quick with perfect packaging and tracking information are also provided by the company. Well done!

Product PurchasedDJI Osmo Pocket

Kijoo
KijooFar North Queensland, QLD

Good gimbal camera

It arrived one week ago and used family camping
Small tiny and Easy to use.
Need better cover to protect looks cheap
But other functions very nice.
Delivery took one week very fast.

Valentin S.
Valentin S.South East Queensland, QLD

A good experience shopping online

The product is genuine the price is usually cheaper than other websites and of course really cheaper if you compare with another’s physical stores the shipping is really faster I’m really happy with my purchases and I’m going to keep Toby deals as my first option in the future shopping really I can’t understand how they can make for give us that great prices but I love it.

Product PurchasedApple Airpods 2nd Gen

Tanveer
TanveerVictoria

Galaxy Watch

Ordered Galaxy watch for my cousin. It was for his birthday. Even with Stage 4 lockdown in Melbourne the watch arrived on time and loved the service. The packaging was excellent and they kept me updated thought the whole delivery process. And lastly the price was the best and it beats all the competitors price.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Watch

Justcruisin'
Justcruisin'North Queensland, QLD

I wish I'd never bought from tobydeals

I bought a Samsung Note 9, there was a manufacturing fault with the antenna and the phone had very poor cellular reception. Fair enough, Tobydeals instructed me to send away to a Hong Kong address for repair. That was over three months ago with no sign of the phone and I'm refused a refund.
Communication is very hard, broken English makes it hard for them to understand me and vise versa.
I would not recommend shopping here and I'm sorry I did.....

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 9
Pepe
PepeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheap

Quite fast and swift
It was very cheap for top end stuff
Very satisfied

Does sell from Hong Kong which is a bit of a shame but still has fast delivery. Would Recommend.

Product PurchasedDucky One 2 White LED Mechanical Keyboard

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Suraj M.
Suraj M.Sydney, NSW

Never got a my product

I have ordered Dyson airwrap from this seller as it was cheaper in comparison. There wasn't any update till a week. I tried contacting them in mail but never got any response. I raised dispute in PayPal after a week but seller directly refunded me my money without any communication.

Product PurchasedDyson airwrap

1st time ordering

Easy website to navigate and order from, cheapest prices I could find online & the range of products was great, fast delivery service, item is exactly as described. Highly recommend TobyDeals. :-) Thanks

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A51

Chan
ChanAU

200% satisfaction with Toby Deals

I have recently bought a Mazo Aircross 2 and a mobile from Toby Deals. The prices are very very competitive and transactions are silky smooth. Both items have batterie and they declare it clearly in the shipments.The parcels were delivered in less than 2 weeks without a problem.

I am more than happy to share my positive experience here and will definitely purchase more items from Toby Deals again.

Hopefully, my review will help you on your next purchase.

Koshi
KoshiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent product and fast shipping thanks

Great Value for money site. I have bought Anker earbuds from Toby deal and they are all most half price. Shipping is super fast. I thought it would be delay is due to covid 19.

Jennie
Jennieconcord west

great product, fast abd safe service

very easy to find the product i like, there are comparing options, easy to select what you want. very good quality product, fast and safe service. definitelyrecommondated this website for shopping.

Product PurchasedHuawei P30

Akbar
AkbarMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thank you Toby Deals. I got my item on time and the qualification is perfect.

It is perfect. I got it on time. Toby Deals is a nice supplier for any products especially for electronic one. I like my mobile phone and I suggest you buy your item by Toby Deals.

Product PurchasedMobile

Product was never sent, sat as processing for over a week.

First order was great. Top price, fast delivery great product.
Second time I ordered, the stock was showing in stock, and available and would be dispatched within 72 hours. I waited ten days with it sitting as processing. I put in a ticket to find out what was going on, and a little over a day later was just told I was getting a refund, not asked if I wanted to wait or would take a different colour, not offered a discount, just refund happening and I had to wait three days for that to happen. Product is now slightly more expensive on the website, for me to order again.

Brett P.
Brett P.Perth, WA

Good experience

I ordered a phone from Toby Deals, unfortunately after my purchase I realised the model was the Chinese model and not the global model. I emailed them Sunday asking to cancel my order because I made a mistake, Monday morning they emailed back saying it’s cancelled. A few hours later I got the Paypal email saying I’d been refunded. After seeing some of the bad reviews on here I have to say my experience was excellent overall.