Toby Deals

Toby Deals

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (36)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (31)

Dan
Dan

Slow service and poor communication

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy M31
Arvinder S.
Arvinder S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not getting what you are paying for

Phone I ordered was cheaper than RetIl shop(Samsung A71) but on receiving it get to kniw its not an Australian model phone so the charger cannot be plugged in Australian powerpoint. Had to spent another $45 on charger.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A71
Bulwafa
BulwafaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap in every way.

Product PurchasedSigma 100-400mm

Couldn't deliver - twice!

I ordered a Fujifilm 15-45mm lens twice and both times the order was not fulfilled, though I received refunds promptly.

Product PurchasedFujifilm 15-45mm lens

Zac
ZacGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Item still not recieved, Support not responding.

My item has been stuck shipping for over 2 weeks now, no movement or updates.
TobyDealsAU support ignore my emails and calls and I have had no response or assistance.
Not impressed.
Item was allegedly sent with DPEX which has TERRIBLE shipping reviews online.

Product PurchasedApple AirPods Pro

Legit products bad customer service

Products are legitimate and great, the problem is their communication. I paid for express delivery - it was exactly the same as regular postage. Also when their items aren't in stock they don't show that, they let you buy it and wait. Once get ask them when it will actually be sent they auto reply with a generic message, if you follow up on that and ask again you wait a few days and get the same generic message. DON'T PAT FOR EXPRESS - it makes no difference. After saying all of this I do recommend them for their products, not the swrvice

Gurpreet Singh S.
Gurpreet Singh S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So slow for despatch and delivery.

My first experience is really bad with them. Firstly they aren’t not operating from Aust but they are using AU with their name to trick people. Item I have ordered on 14th Sep and Now 14 days past and they say item in transition and on the way to your country. Still no tracking number or any sign of its coming next 10 days to me . Price is good but delays are way too longer. I wouldn’t buy again from them.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Poco F2 Pro 128GB

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Arrived damaged

The store was very easy to navigate through and the service was great. However the item arrived with several cosmetic dents and scratches. Still works but not happy with the condition of the unit itself despite being packaged well, it was handled poorly with little care.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Dreame V11
Peter F.
Peter F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Long delays -Terrible communicators

I ordered a Xiaomi Mi Note 10 6GB/128GB Dual Sim with Screen Protector and Folding Case (Black) - Midnight Black three weeks ago. I heard nothing for two weeks until I chased up and then they told me it was out of stock. They offered me the same model in green which I accepted. 1 week later they made the same offer again which I again accepted. Since nothing - they don't even respond to my emails. I've got a bad feeling about this...

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi Note 10

Rae
RaeSouthwest, VIC

Not an Au site!

Purchased an iPad for my daughters birthday from this site, believing it was coming from Australia as the site is called TobyDealsAU. Everything comes from overseas, took 6 weeks to receive the iPad.

Not such a big deal if you’re willing to wait, BUT because the product came from overseas it meant the charger is foreign too and not for an australian outlet... now surely on a site that pretends to ship from Australia they could atleast state that..

Not worth the small amount of $$ you save.

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wrong adapter and seal broken

Our phones arrived with the wrong adapters that don't fit the original phone charger. The seal on the box that says "do not accept if broken" has also broken. We've contacted Toby Deals Customer Care twice and they still haven't responded even though the website says they'll respond within 24-72hrs (it's been over a week).

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10 Lite

Matilda I.
Matilda I.Sydney, NSW

Not in stock - poor customer service

I ordered a phone online - no indication that it wasn't in stock online. So when 2 weeks later when it didn't arrive I got concerned and I emailed them to find out where it was, at this point they indicated they didn't have it in stock with no indication of when they thought they would have it in stock again. I'm patient so I waited another 2 weeks before emailing them again still not in stock so requested a refund. The refund was processed promptly but 4 weeks of waiting with nothing but silence isn't good enough.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20 128GB (4G)

L.P.
L.P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ships from Hong Kong - they did not make that clear!

Good prices, but I was upset when I realized it was shipping from Hong Kong and it still has not come more than 2 weeks later! They did not specify that! I'm still waiting!

Product PurchasedLogitech HD Pro Webcam C920

Michael J.
Michael J.

Zero support

Prices reflect the sparse customer service and support that you receive if you have any issues or queries. Random shipping times with little to no updates. Phone arrived with wrong region 30W charger.. Am I meant to purchase one myself for $60?

Luke H.
Luke H.South East Queensland, QLD

Inaccurate postage, no customer service.

We ordered a vacuum, website states item will be posted within 48-72 hours. This in reality took 2 weeks for item to be posted, no response when we emailed, no working phone number to contact. Eventually we got an email with tracking number, that took a week to update. In total the item took 4-5 weeks to be delivered instead of the 4-8 business days. The lack or communication was super worrying but we’re relieved the item showed up at all. Seems to be as described, however questioning the model number. We ordered v10, the battery states v9. I wouldn’t order again due to the lack of problem solving capabilities of the company. Don’t trust them.

Product PurchasedXiaomi dreame v10