Toby Deals

Toby Deals

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (48)

Order arrived but not fully convinced

Ordered the new Samsung air buds as a gift for Christmas. Recieved order in Australia 2 days after it was shipped from Hong Kong (took 10 days to process however). Chinese writing all over the box but looks legit. Guess we will find out Christmas morning.

Joseph
Joseph

Delivered as stated but room for improvement

I bought some audio gear from them and duly delivered, but user manual was in Chinese and had to get another printed at my own cost/ inconvenience. However, audio item was delivered in reasonable time and in good condition which is the main thing. Definitely not scammers...you will get your order but maybe a little later than if you got it in Australia. Recommended...but remind them to send all instructions in English-lol!

j3sPd2oW9WT2
j3sPd2oW9WT2Conder 2906, ACT

Awesome Watch

josh
joshRichmond-Tweed, NSW

haven't received item

ordered 2 of the same items at the same time, received one of them over a week ago and haven't got the other yet..

nocturnalmaiden
nocturnalmaidenSouth West, WA

Items are from Hong Kong not Australia

Bought a Samsung S20 for $920 AUD thinking they were an Australian distributor. Came from Hong Kong and took almost a month to arrive. Phone was sealed and seemed new but had Asian power cord. They put in an adaptor which I'll never use. Also, no ABN obviously which is an issue if we want to claim the phone on tax. Yes, I was attracted by the marginally lower price than other Australian suppliers. No, I won't buy again from this site for warranty and GST issues.

Product was OK

I bought 2 oneplus phones (8 & Nord). I had some issues with oneplus 8 when i made phones calls, but i got away after few weeks.

LMarr
LMarrGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice Product but no Customer Support

I purchased the 360 Video Doorbell from Toby Deals. Delivery time was good and product was fine, but did not come with an Australian plug. This was not mentioned in the description, and so I had to wait another week to install the product. I emailed the company and have still not received a reply. I had to purchase an AU converter plug so that I was able to use the product, but the plug juts out from the wall and looks ugly. The converter cost me an additional AU$25, which I wasn't very happy about either. Very disappointing that I didn't receive any reply from the company which makes me think their customers aren't that important. I was offered a $10 coupon to write a review, but I doubt very much that I will be using it.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Solid

Did the job as description on the advertisement. No problem setting up or since purchase. Happy with the product. Thanks

Elise
EliseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Let down by delivery

Toby Deals site provided a good price, easy ordering & quick delivery (<10 days); text message received on the day but no option for alternative delivery location if I wasn't home. Luckily I was home. Products well packaged in bubble wrap but unpadded postal bag was a bit disappointing. Happy with the product and service up to the delivery stage.

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Thought it would be the snapdragon chipset

Faster delivery than expected, no snapdragon chip which was unforutunate, besides that all is well. The shipping was surprisingly fast, considering the fact that the product was coming from overseas. The quality was new as expected; given that they were branded I expected nothing less.

kitt
kittPerth, WA

Noise canceling & fit

Store navigation all good. Range of products on par. Noise cancelling no different to ambient noise control. Falls from ear regardless off ear bud change over - not secure in ear

Product PurchasedSony Truly Wireless Noise Cancelling WF-1000XM3

Slow to ship

Great price but then took ages to ship, few emails and excuses to why late and was bit frustrating but once it was shipped delivery was fast. Would buy again so long as I was prepared for the wait

Apple Watch Series 5

Product PurchasedApple Watch Series 5 GPS

Impressive delivery, poor attention to detail

Product was brand new and unopened and arrived very quickly. Unfortunately it was never stated or implied that the product would be delivered from England with a UK charger. They included an adapter for the UK charger so 'technically' it works but I wouldn't have purchased from this site if I had known this.

Shaun
ShaunSouth East Queensland, QLD

Genuine products, customer service needs to be improved

I ordered a Galaxy S20+ 5G from TobyDeals on 25/8 and received it today. Well packed, brand new and genuine phone and came with AU power adaptor. Once the phone was posted delivery was very fast only 3 days till i received it but prior to this the phone was in "Processing" state for 9 days even though phone was apparently in stock. Several emails sent with no reply. If they could respond more to emails and improve customer service then i would have given them 4 or 5 stars.