Toby Deals

Toby Deals

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

4.7 (1,623)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (1,845)
    4.4 (1,433)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (23) · No (1,651)

Faulty batteries

Bought a camera from them. The battery they supplied with it was faulty. They refused to acknowledge this or send me a new one. Avoid.

Dheeraj Agrawal
Dheeraj AgrawalMelbourne

fraud

This company is a fraud, they were in the news for tax evasion and GST evasion. I bought a phone from them, after a month the phone restarted multiple time over the day out of no reason. I asked them to get it repaired, which they did and asked me wait for 4-6 weeks. And then after 6 weeks they said, the phone will take more time to be repaired, hence will give you a 80% refund for your usage and as per the market price.

Total fraud and scam!

Product PurchasedOnePlus Nord
denash70
denash70AU

Would have got 5 stars, BUT - -

After reading lots of bad reports, bit the bullet and bought 2 x Samsung S20+ on 1st Dec. After 10 days of nothing, no updates on order, I sent 3 emails over 5 days, all for no response, this is why I give 4 stars, not 5. Then on 16th Dec, email indicating Order posted, 5 days later I had my 2 phones in perfect new condition. At $650 LESS per phone than the usual local shops, I feel great about Toby Deals, and would use again.

Rain
RainSydney, NSW

Total waste of time, unorganized!! Never received item

I ordered and paid for a phone, then waited and waited during this time I received 2x emails saying your order is being processed only to receive another email after a month saying Tobydeals is no longer in business and order has been cancelled and refunded, what a full waist of my time!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Arrived as described, great price

My Mavic drone arrived safe n sound, quite a prolonged period between payment and dispatch but once the tracking number was provided it was a reasonable time frame ( Hong Kong to Australia) correspondence was generic but accurate.
Suggest paying with PayPal in case there is a drama.
$600 saving... happy camper!

Product PurchasedDJI Mavic Air 2
Eric S.
Eric S.Sydney, NSW

Didn't deliver my product

I ordered an OnePlus 8T during the black friday at a super good rate.

After a month with no updates nor replies to my emails, I had to ask PayPal for a refund. What's worse is that I lost the black friday window to get a good deal from a decent store.

Product PurchasedOnePlus 8T

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Fulcher Z.
Fulcher Z.Perth, WA

Scam internet company

Terrible communication. Had to get a refund from PayPal as I didn’t hear anything from Toby deals & toby deals didn’t respond to PayPal. Facebook reviews reflected that they are a scam company and pay for good reviews.

Product PurchasedLogitech UE BOOM 3 Ultraviolet Purple
Sam L
Sam LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sad to see them go.

5 star accuracy for all items ordered.
I've ordered 4 times from them, all of them had a quick turn around of 2-4 working days. Loved the cheap deals and quality products.

A Driver

They were good, sorry to see them go.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Order arrived but not fully convinced

Ordered the new Samsung air buds as a gift for Christmas. Recieved order in Australia 2 days after it was shipped from Hong Kong (took 10 days to process however). Chinese writing all over the box but looks legit. Guess we will find out Christmas morning.

An absolute scam! Stay away from these operAtors!

They took my money including delivery insurance and then folded due to dubious COVID excuses. I can’t believe I fell for them!

Product PurchasedGarmin Vivoactive 4S

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

They take your money and never respond

They said the product was in stock, I paid for express post 2 days later I was sent an email saying they could not supply my order, I have tried to get a response from theythem for a full refund and I have herd nothing for 10days now.

Product PurchasedApple iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular 32GB (8th Gen)
Ashwin B.
Ashwin B.South East Queensland, QLD

Order not received!

Same problem as others have faced. Placed an order on 10/12 on priority freight. Approached them couple of times inquiring the why the goods have not been sent yet. Today I noticed they are no longer in business. No response to any emails. I am wondering if Australian Consumer Law can help with this.

All good in the end