Toby Deals

Toby Deals

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (485)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (12) · No (411)

Faulty batteries

Bought a camera from them. The battery they supplied with it was faulty. They refused to acknowledge this or send me a new one. Avoid.

Dheeraj Agrawal
Dheeraj AgrawalMelbourne

fraud

This company is a fraud, they were in the news for tax evasion and GST evasion. I bought a phone from them, after a month the phone restarted multiple time over the day out of no reason. I asked them to get it repaired, which they did and asked me wait for 4-6 weeks. And then after 6 weeks they said, the phone will take more time to be repaired, hence will give you a 80% refund for your usage and as per the market price.

Total fraud and scam!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A71
denash70
denash70AU

Would have got 5 stars, BUT - -

After reading lots of bad reports, bit the bullet and bought 2 x Samsung S20+ on 1st Dec. After 10 days of nothing, no updates on order, I sent 3 emails over 5 days, all for no response, this is why I give 4 stars, not 5. Then on 16th Dec, email indicating Order posted, 5 days later I had my 2 phones in perfect new condition. At $650 LESS per phone than the usual local shops, I feel great about Toby Deals, and would use again.

Rain
RainSydney, NSW

Total waste of time, unorganized!! Never received item

I ordered and paid for a phone, then waited and waited during this time I received 2x emails saying your order is being processed only to receive another email after a month saying Tobydeals is no longer in business and order has been cancelled and refunded, what a full waist of my time!!

Eric S.
Eric S.Sydney, NSW

Didn't deliver my product

I ordered an OnePlus 8T during the black friday at a super good rate.

After a month with no updates nor replies to my emails, I had to ask PayPal for a refund. What's worse is that I lost the black friday window to get a good deal from a decent store.

Product PurchasedOnePlus 8T
Fulcher Z.
Fulcher Z.Perth, WA

Scam internet company

Terrible communication. Had to get a refund from PayPal as I didn’t hear anything from Toby deals & toby deals didn’t respond to PayPal. Facebook reviews reflected that they are a scam company and pay for good reviews.

Product PurchasedLogitech UE BOOM 3 Ultraviolet Purple

Order arrived but not fully convinced

Ordered the new Samsung air buds as a gift for Christmas. Recieved order in Australia 2 days after it was shipped from Hong Kong (took 10 days to process however). Chinese writing all over the box but looks legit. Guess we will find out Christmas morning.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

An absolute scam! Stay away from these operAtors!

They took my money including delivery insurance and then folded due to dubious COVID excuses. I can’t believe I fell for them!

Product PurchasedGarmin Vivoactive 4S

They take your money and never respond

They said the product was in stock, I paid for express post 2 days later I was sent an email saying they could not supply my order, I have tried to get a response from theythem for a full refund and I have herd nothing for 10days now.

Product PurchasedApple iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular 32GB (8th Gen)

Ashwin B.
Ashwin B.South East Queensland, QLD

Order not received!

Same problem as others have faced. Placed an order on 10/12 on priority freight. Approached them couple of times inquiring the why the goods have not been sent yet. Today I noticed they are no longer in business. No response to any emails. I am wondering if Australian Consumer Law can help with this.

All good in the end

Susanne Schmitz
Susanne Schmitz

Buyer beware they don’t respond to emails

Purchased an Apple Watch thinking the supplier is australian (searched for shops within the country) but they turned out to be in Hong Kong. They claim to ship items within 2 working days but never did.

They never responded to any emails chasing the ETA - I sent at least 4 before contacting PayPal for a refund

Product PurchasedApple Watch Series 6 GPS

Robert W
Robert WWeston Creek 2611, ACT

Absolutely useless

JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Poor Customer support. NO REPLY AT ALL.

I ordered a phone on 10th Dec and they have horrible software after adding Postcode of QLD it auto select NSW. From 11th onwards sent 4 emails and sent 2 messages on their chat and No reply. Today ie on 17th Dec a few hours back they sent the item and the State is NSW.
Very disappointed. I think we need a better law in Australia so companies who are running a business overseas must be made accountable.

Very good, on time and able to do what is advertised...

Easy to find the product, generally a good range. Great prices for quality items. Very satisfied with the overall experience.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite