Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

4.7 (1,623)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (1,845)
    4.4 (1,433)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (23) · No (1,651)

Jade Wright
Jade Wright North Queensland, QLD

No customer service

I brought an Apple Watch for my partners birthday. I paid the additional $38 for express registered post. Over a week later the website states it’s still being processed at the facility. Even if it were to leave tomorrow, it’s not going to get here in time. I emailed the company regarding this. No reply. No apology. No further business from me. Buyers beware. I highly advise everyone to pay via PayPal so if your items don’t arrive you can just claim it back

Doreen
DoreenLaunceston, TAS

Have been using it for a while, no issues, good service.

I have been using the product for a while, no issues, good service. Delivery speed is acceptable. Overall, good experience.

This lens is a fantastic piece of kit to get into macro photography

John C.
John C.Sydney, NSW

Great to deal with

I ordered the camera because it was way cheaper then any other price I could find.
I then checked the reviews and found some bad views which concerned me.
However the communication from Toby Deals was fantastic. I got emails advising when it was processed. when packed, when picked up by courier and then its journey to Australia from Hong Kong.
The delivery was surprisingly fast. But the warehouse is in Hong Kong even though they have an Australian contact. I realised this when I ordered the item.
The price was was about 30% cheaper but the service was 1st class.
And the item is as advertised. It does have a UK and European 2 pin cable and an Australian adapter but I had a few 2 pin Australian cables lying around so it was no problem.

Ishak Mohamad
Ishak MohamadSYDNEY

Reasonable price reasonable performance

It's easy to navigate through the website, very accurate description and amazing speed of delivery.
Value for money amazing, I found cheaper website, but I got more value with Toby Deals.
Product quality so far looks good, but too early to said, it less than a month since I bought, but it's got warranty anyway.

Scam Site! Read The Reviews!

I made the mistake of being sucked in by their prices, and paid the price...
no shipping, no contact.
hopefully Paypal come through with the refund.

Jo S
Jo SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

happy repeat customer

My 2nd time buying phone with Toby deals and it always exceed my expectation.
fast and no hassle notification and delivery.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy

Both purchases were for gifts for Christmas,and so I placed the order early thinking there would be significant delays. Both arrived within 5days of order and are exactly what I expected. Perfect!!!

First Time buyer
First Time buyerSydney, NSW

Quick delivery

Website is easy to navigate and look for product needed. Also quality of product received was good. Shipping updates were also timely.

Greg
GregSydney, NSW

Seamless

Strong catalogue range.
Great price for product relative to competitors.
Easy ordering process.
Fast delivery to my door.
Quality product as claimed on site.

Carol
CarolSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

great lens good price

It was easy to find what I wanted, good range of products. I am very happy with the lens I bought for my camera.

Reehan
ReehanMelbourne

No stock, no communication. They are scammers

Ordered a phone 2 weeks ago and still no shipment confirmation. Tried to contact them literally 5 times and they finally responded when i threatened to open dispute in Paypal. They said they dont have phone in stock and will try to ship as soon as possible. Still no confirmtion after 2 weeks. I am going to open dispute and claim my money back. They are scammers so stay away from them.

MelJ
MelJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

Steve
SteveCentral West, NSW

Great Ear buds for the price

Easy to find what I wanted and at the right price. Very prompt on answering emails. Very satisfied with ear buds when I finally received them.
Was not satisfied with having chase the delivery service for 4 days to get product delivered.

Great Lens for the price.

Fantastic lens for the price. Solid image quality as many online reviews will tell you. No focus issues apart from the very loud AF motor... Lens came with exceptionally good packaging, plenty of bubble wrap, no signs of damage at all. Arrived within a week with standard insured shipping. Highly recommended!

very happy with the whole process

website is clean and easy to use, the delivery and quality of the product was excellent. and also at a vey reasonable price

Great service.

Everything went fine. Ordered a oneplus 8, and it came within 2 weeks. The phone works fine and I got it at a very good price. It was packed well and they even included an international power adapter. Would recommend!

Great phone, unbeatable price

Order shipped next day from Singapore. Arrived a few days later in New Zealand. Very happy with purchase and service

Grumpy Graham
Grumpy Graham

Spam spam pam

I have unsubscribed from their nuisance emails at least 5 times, and still they arrive. They seem to pay no heed to privacy regulations.

Satisfied Customer

Easy website to navigate. Good range products to choose from. Order was processed and delivered within 7 days. I have now bought 2 Samsung smartphones from Toby Deals with no problems. Highly recommended.

DisgustedCustomer
DisgustedCustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not buy anything from Toby Deals.

Do not buy anything from toby deals. They don't have any stock as promised. Their shipping is non existing. They promise to have your item shipped within 1-3 business days and 15 days later no correspondence. PayPal refunded the money in less than 24hrs and after they ruled in my favour I received a shipping advice saying that my item had been shipped but no shipping or tracking information. Pay the little bit extra and use local companies rather than scamming overseas garbage!!

Fuel
FuelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Product was shipped timely and arrived very fast.

Very prompt is sending the items. It arrived very quickly. However post sales service could be more prompt. I had contact support a few times before getting a response.

Masella P.
Masella P.Perth, WA

Fast Service

Easy to use website, good customer services, good tracking. Product arrived as expected even with all the Covid-19 restrictions. Would recommend.

Kazza
KazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

It never arrived

Haider
HaiderGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent phone and outstanding service

First time ordered through Toby Deals. I am impressed with the service and extremely happy with the phone. The galaxy M51 is a beast of a phone. With full on usage, this phone lasts easily 2 days and then some. I know the battery depends upon everyone's usage but I am comparing it with my other phone, which is find x2 neo. If you are looking for a phone with 2 days worth of battery then go for it.