Toby Deals

Toby Deals (page 2 of 5)

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Return Claim MadeYes (109) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (37) · No (46)

helena S
helena SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My "brand new" Samsung S20 had clear signs of tampering!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S20
Monica B.
Monica B.South East Queensland, QLD

I'd love to see TobeDeals shut down one day.

Terrible as hell. I lost my parcel worth of 183 AU dollars because they choose DPEX as standard shipping method for me. I emailed TobyDeals for the issue and there is no response so far. They have no customer support service. I'll avoid TobyDeals forever and would love to tell my friends to avoid them at all cost.

Purchased a faulty product then charged for shipping both ways

I purchased a Huawei Watch GT2e Hector-B19S - Graphite Black from them, at $x+shipping, the product was faulty from receipt, the warranty was not covered by Huawei, so we had to send the product back (international courier plus insurance at $30+). They received the product, and after much backward and forward they returned the $X only, accepting it as faulty product, yet even though it never worked AND I was requested by them to ship it back via registered post they are not willing to refund the $30+.
Even the Huawei store was surprised at the situation!

Very Disappointed

It was not made clear on your website, before purchase, that the Osmo Pocket required a smart phone to activate it.
I do not own a smart phone, and therefore cannot activate the item.
I have written an email to your support address explaining this, and requesting how to return the Osmo Pocket and receive a refund.
(There were no issues with browsing or purchasing from your Website, and the item was delivered in good condition, and timely.)

Product PurchasedTobyDeals, Hong Kong

IainP
IainPNewcastle

If your product is faulty you are screwed

Product PurchasedSony Truly Wireless Noise Cancelling WF-1000XM3
Tom F.
Tom F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service. Stay away!

Do not shop with Toby Deals AU. Firstly, it's obvious, but this is a Hong Kong company and has no connection to Australia whatsoever. Therefor they have no legal obligation to help customers in any way.
The tracking on my order told me that my parcel arrived in Aus 11 days ago. Because they use Toll, the worst courier service in the world it still hasn't arrived. Toll has been no help, so I contacted Toby Deals customer service 5 days ago. I sent a follow up email 2 days ago and have still not received a reply.
I have however received two emails asking me to review my experience. So I was forced to review without my product.
Yes, these guys might be a cheaper option, but believe me it's not worth the headache.

Stan Kaplunov
Stan KaplunovSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wait until you got a lemon, then you will see how bad is their RMA!

Product PurchasedZhiyun Weebill S

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Kim K.
Kim K.

where is my mobile phone ?

No communications from Toby Deals at all after payment
No mobile phone delivery after more than a month of waiting
Further action is being taken so that I may retrieve my costs
Worst purchase experience I have ever had with any online company

Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel 3a
JJ8675
JJ8675Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor customer service

I bought a Samsung A 50 from these guys and a week before the warranty expired the phone started having issues with it's screen (common fault) I notified Tobydealsau about the issue and the responded by telling me to do something completely different to what the issue was.. I kept messaging them and they asked. Me to send a video of the issue, in which I did. I never heard back until a day after the warranty had expired, their reply was that the warranty had expired, I replied that the issue was reported during warranty period... Still haven't heard back. Be very careful buying a phone from these guys as they are not in Australia and are Hong Kong based.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A50

Fake Site

Purchased from Tobysdeal. the package arrived in my country and then i was told by the courier company that Tobydeals called back the item without any reason. have sent multiple emails to them and no response yet. tried calling them and the number is not in service. it looks like this is a hoax site which is out there to get your money. i would like warn everybody who tries to deal with this company. Please do not buy anything from this site

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi Box
Baxark
BaxarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very disappointed

Bought a FIIO M5 through Toby deals
It is not at all intuitive and the bare bones manual is almost incomprehensible.
After many communications with the FIIO support, some of the operating of the device becomes useable but still it won't bluetooth connect. Poorly supported complex device. Requests for refund with Tobydeals are presently frustrated by difficult processes.

Matt
MattNorth Queensland, QLD

Be aware Incorrect power adapter

Incorrect power adaptor supplied. Emailed Toby's deals twice. No response at all. beware of false advertised items. I can't even power the phone I purchased. Customer care is nil existent

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi Note 10

Hoping for a refund.

My issue is with regards to a purchase that our son made without authorisation.
The packing slip number is 23 76394 -1 and the custom idea is 8 47587.
If you could please respond to a message I left on your website this morning.
I need your assistance in cancelling this purchase or enabling us to return it for a refund.
Thank you, in anticipation.

Don’t deal with this shonky outfit.

This company took my money and order. I received an automated email confirming my order. Their website says dispatch within 72 hours. I contacted them via email after 5 days and no sign of my items being shipped. They didn’t respond. I tried calling the phone number on their website and PayPal accounts. Both numbers didn’t answer. I tried another email after 8 days. No response. I eventually received a full refund via PayPal.

Product PurchasedCanon EOS M50

Faulty phone, 3 emails no reply after 4 mths.

Faulty phone, 3 emails no reply after 4 mths.

Customer service is horrendous.

Note 8t plus

I think it is a Faulty proximity sensor.

If I make or receive a call phone goes black, remains black and no buttons work at all, can't even shut the phone down just have to wait for a few minutes before it lets me turn it back on.

I am going to contact PayPal and fair trading Australia in the hopes of getting something done as they refuse to get back to me.

terrible

the phone you have sent me is unusable in Australia. I have a phone I can not use and you are not answering my emails. If I do not get my money back or another phone I will report you to the Australian Taxation Office because your are defrauding them off the GST and they will pull your webside from the Australian Market.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A51

Absolutely terrible company

The process I had to go through to return my faulty product was extremely lengthy and frustrating, not only that, if they deem it to be in working condition, they send it back to you AS IS and CHARGE YOU a $52 processing fee AND a $52 handling fee...

What kind of company does this?

Ridiculous.

Sam
SamSydney, NSW

Run the other way!

Product PurchasedHuawei G8

Stasha .c
Stasha .cKatherine, NT

Disappointed, feel like I've been robbed

Unsatisfied.
Bought a $500 galaxy and it's no good.
Can't get in contact to try get it replaced.
Very upset about the phone and the service
I'm not sure if I'll ever get my money back or have it replaced as I can not get in contact with tobydeals. Sent emails and no reply.
Soo disappointed and will never use this service again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A5 2nd Generation (2017)
Summer
SummerSydney, NSW

No respond!

After ordering, I have been waiting 10days and I have asked them about shipping a lot of times. No respond...After contact PayPal they immediately respond to me and refund.
I won't recommend

PKK
PKKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stay away from Toby deals

Product PurchasedDyson V11 animal

Allan
AllanPerth, WA

Poor customer service

Wasted a month waiting for my mobile phone. They did not answer any or my emails and I had to get PayPal to intercede on my behalf. Poor customer service

Product PurchasedMay 2020
Julie
JulieSydney, NSW

Worst result ever. Faulty on arrival and they say its not their problem.

Product PurchasedDyson V10 Absolute Vacuum
Marco
MarcoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DO NOT USE THIS SITE!

I bought a pair of earbuds that are faulty. I have tried to contact Toby Deals for over a month, using all the emails provided but have been ignored. Do not use this store.

Valiant
ValiantSydney, NSW

Scam

No answer via email or phone. Does not ship product. Had to dispute paypal. Avoid at all costs. They are ignoring paypal resolution. Not Australian company and others have reported similar.