Toby Deals

Toby Deals

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Return Claim MadeYes (15) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (7)

Justcruisin'
Justcruisin'North Queensland, QLD

I wish I'd never bought from tobydeals

I bought a Samsung Note 9, there was a manufacturing fault with the antenna and the phone had very poor cellular reception. Fair enough, Tobydeals instructed me to send away to a Hong Kong address for repair. That was over three months ago with no sign of the phone and I'm refused a refund.
Communication is very hard, broken English makes it hard for them to understand me and vise versa.
I would not recommend shopping here and I'm sorry I did.....

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 9
Suraj M.
Suraj M.Sydney, NSW

Never got a my product

I have ordered Dyson airwrap from this seller as it was cheaper in comparison. There wasn't any update till a week. I tried contacting them in mail but never got any response. I raised dispute in PayPal after a week but seller directly refunded me my money without any communication.

Product PurchasedDyson airwrap

Hoping for a refund.

My issue is with regards to a purchase that our son made without authorisation.
The packing slip number is 23 76394 -1 and the custom idea is 8 47587.
If you could please respond to a message I left on your website this morning.
I need your assistance in cancelling this purchase or enabling us to return it for a refund.
Thank you, in anticipation.

Dean and Yvonne
Dean and YvonneSouthwest, VIC

Super Fast Shipping, great after sales service.

The website was easy to navigate and the products easy to find.
The product range seemed to to adequate for what I needed.
The items I have purchased have been as described. I had one incident where the packaging was damaged and the item had to be returned. Tobydeals arrange for the item to be sent back at no cost.

Product PurchasedGoogle Nest Wifi

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Product was never sent, sat as processing for over a week.

First order was great. Top price, fast delivery great product.
Second time I ordered, the stock was showing in stock, and available and would be dispatched within 72 hours. I waited ten days with it sitting as processing. I put in a ticket to find out what was going on, and a little over a day later was just told I was getting a refund, not asked if I wanted to wait or would take a different colour, not offered a discount, just refund happening and I had to wait three days for that to happen. Product is now slightly more expensive on the website, for me to order again.

Chris A
Chris AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Might deal with them again.

Bought a phone. Had a faulty screen from the beginning. Would not replace but only repair it. Had long drawn out issues trying to send it back and now that they have it said it will take 4-6 weeks to repair. Bought from an Australian web site but I have to send back to Hong Kong. That's pretty dodgy, and who takes that long to repair a phone??? 4-6 weeks think about it? It would take my a few hours max to change a screen.
Got the phone back much quicker than they said and repairs seem good so the phone is working fine now.

Andre Mark
Andre MarkDarwin, NT

Two stars because they SAY they are trying to resolve my problem

I ordered a phone. It turned out I ordered the wrong one so I let Toby know about two days after I placed the order. Got a great response that they would recall the order and refund my money. That was 12 days ago. I contacted them a week ago for an update on progress. No response. I contacted them again yesterday for an update. No response. I contacted them again today. And NO the money hasn't been refunded. A friend contacted me today, asked me about Toby and whether he should buy his new phone from them. I shared my story.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi 9T

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
grnow
grnowSydney

Excellent service and support

I had low expectation buying a phone from Hong Kong - Expecting to get what you pay for. I was surprised how quick it arrived with DHL to my door. I had some issues with the phone, but no problem contacting via their email support system. Few questions was asked and then they organised DHL to pick up and to be sent to Hong Kong.
I would like to give 5 stars, but their specs on products are not always consistent and it sometimes not 100% accurate, just be aware.
Will buy again and with the extra protection PayPal provides, its a winner. Why would I buy from Harvey Norman or JB Hifi when I have these guys selling with 50% discount.

timberau
timberauBrisbane

Quick delivery, however had a demonstrated fault and they refused to replace, wanted $70 to return faulty phone

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi 9T

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Was send a charger plug for the wrong reason. Very unhappy about being duped. Toby Deals not responsive

Very disappointed by being sent the wrong charger plug for my region. Toby Deals customer service is terrible and they refuse to send me proper plug for Australia/New Zealand region.

Product PurchasedMoto G7 Power

Ebrahim L.
Ebrahim L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

I believe I got a very good items

I was satisfied with the quality and mostly by the time which I received. I think the best for this site is that you get what they offered to you and this is very good.

Buttons
ButtonsSydney, NSW

Good price and dealings with them initially A Different Story When Things Go Wrong!

Refused warranty claim

We purchased 23 tablets at a good price which we were happy about, however, one of the tablets had a problem with the screen when we took it out of the box. I sent the device back to Toby Deals who flatly claimed that we had physically damaged the device with use. They wanted to charge an amount almost the full price we paid to have the device repaired or $70 to have it sent back.
Very disappointing!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

The quality is good. App disconnects a lot and the cables are not compatible for Fuji x systems

Not for Fuji x systems as the cable are not compatible but otherwise is good value 4 money. The application also disconnects quickly from the gimbal. Would say ok but not very great

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I love it so much. Best business!

My parcel arrived on time which was great. I am un happy a bag and an SD card didn’t come with my camera. Good quality. Got what I wanted. Thanks.

Product PurchasedBlackmagic Cinema Camera