Toby Deals

Toby Deals

Listing monitored by Toby Deals

• Return Claim MadeYes (8) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (4)

Hoping for a refund.

My issue is with regards to a purchase that our son made without authorisation.
The packing slip number is 23 76394 -1 and the custom idea is 8 47587.
If you could please respond to a message I left on your website this morning.
I need your assistance in cancelling this purchase or enabling us to return it for a refund.
Thank you, in anticipation.

Dean and Yvonne
Dean and YvonneSouthwest, VIC

Super Fast Shipping, great after sales service.

The website was easy to navigate and the products easy to find.
The product range seemed to to adequate for what I needed.
The items I have purchased have been as described. I had one incident where the packaging was damaged and the item had to be returned. Tobydeals arrange for the item to be sent back at no cost.

Product PurchasedGoogle Nest Wifi

Chris A
Chris AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Might deal with them again.

Bought a phone. Had a faulty screen from the beginning. Would not replace but only repair it. Had long drawn out issues trying to send it back and now that they have it said it will take 4-6 weeks to repair. Bought from an Australian web site but I have to send back to Hong Kong. That's pretty dodgy, and who takes that long to repair a phone??? 4-6 weeks think about it? It would take my a few hours max to change a screen.
Got the phone back much quicker than they said and repairs seem good so the phone is working fine now.

grnow
grnowSydney

Excellent service and support

I had low expectation buying a phone from Hong Kong - Expecting to get what you pay for. I was surprised how quick it arrived with DHL to my door. I had some issues with the phone, but no problem contacting via their email support system. Few questions was asked and then they organised DHL to pick up and to be sent to Hong Kong.
I would like to give 5 stars, but their specs on products are not always consistent and it sometimes not 100% accurate, just be aware.
Will buy again and with the extra protection PayPal provides, its a winner. Why would I buy from Harvey Norman or JB Hifi when I have these guys selling with 50% discount.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Toby Deals compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Ebrahim L.
Ebrahim L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

I believe I got a very good items

I was satisfied with the quality and mostly by the time which I received. I think the best for this site is that you get what they offered to you and this is very good.

Buttons
ButtonsSydney, NSW

Good price and dealings with them initially A Different Story When Things Go Wrong!

Warranty Claim MadeYes

The quality is good. App disconnects a lot and the cables are not compatible for Fuji x systems

Not for Fuji x systems as the cable are not compatible but otherwise is good value 4 money. The application also disconnects quickly from the gimbal. Would say ok but not very great