Tokentools Alusync 200

Tokentools Alusync 200

Mozz

MozzSouth West, QLD

Fantastic Value

Bought a Alusync 200 from Peter about 4 years ago. The machine is well made and works a treat, although some more details in the AC welding section of the manual would have been appreciated. The stick welder and plasma cutter work fantastic. I am lead to believe the Everlast brand and the Token Tools come out of the same factory...so that's not a bad thing.
Peter was a pleasure to deal with and always sent parts etc in a day or two, with a 5 year warranty how could you go wrong !

Purchased in August 2016 for $2,000.00.

commitment to their products

I purchased an Alusync 200 way back in 2009. Recently it developed a problem so, despite the fact the warranty had long expired, I took it back to Pete at Tokentools as the machine had seen relatively little use. It was pretty obvious to all that my machine hadn't done the hard yards.
Pete jumped straight onboard and agreed to rectify the issue under warranty. Now that's what I call a REAL commitment to your products and customers.
The machine is back in service and they even worked over the weekend to get it fixed ahead of quoted time.
This kind of service is RARE!!
'Good on ya' Tokentools, for good products backed by great service.
Paul. Artist/Sculptor, Auto restoration bodywork, etc.

Date PurchasedDec 2009

Inverter Welder Multifunction 3 in 1 ACDC Tig Welder & Plasma Cutter

Joe the Sculptor

Joe the SculptorSydney

Inverter welder Tokentools Alusync 200 amp Tig Welding Machine

I was delighted to receive one for Christmas last year and got crackig right out of the box. The arc ignition is very smooth and the AC welding arc is ver crisp. I have welded many new projects and made some great bike frames as a result of this great welder. I enjoy wreaking havoc with the plasma cutter and have started some weekend sculpting projects in stainless and ally. I now boast to my mates that I am an artist LOL.
Easy to use and powerfull. many settings available like pulse welding,slope control, welding frequency adjustments.
I had to put in a 15 amp powerpoint but it is best.

Brad65

Brad65Melbourne

Alusync Tig Welder Plasma Cutter from Tokentools

I looked around at many inverter tig welders online and decided on the Tokentools machine because of the 5 year warranty and free delivery, heck I had nothing to loose. I ordered on a Monday and it was shipped to Melbourne overnight. I was welding by 1PM on Tuesday and it was awesome. The settings were easy to get and the arc stable. I tigged up some catch cans and must say I am very pleased. I did call the blokes at Tokentools to get some info about using the plasma cutter and received a fast answer. FYI plasma cutters only need up to 55PSI.
Ease of use, great price,excellent warranty,included accessories
Manual could be a bit more clear or padded out with tig welding lessons for begginers