TOM Organic Everyday

TOM Organic Everyday

See the Best Panty Liners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

seirane

seiraneMelbourne

I Love This Product!

I'm wearing pantyliner everyday and this is the best liner i have ever use! It's stick to my undies well and i'm very comfortable wearing it, doesn't slip to my butt as well.

Bec D

Bec DMelbourne

I use these every day and love them

I use these liners every day and have just started buying them for my 11yo daughter, who also wears them every day. I love that they are so thin you don't even notice you're wearing them, and that I can feel happy knowing there's no nasty chemicals in them. Glad I can start my daughter on the right products from the beginning!

Lou.p

Lou.pAshgrove, Queensland

Love all your other products...but, these...no.

SusanOz

SusanOzBrisbane

No nasty chemicals

TOM everyday liners used to have bad adhesive that was sticking to fabric too much and couldn't be removed. After writing about this issue in 2016 they listened to the feedback and improved the adhesive. Otherwise, it is a good product, doesn't seem to be causing any irritation.

Purchased in June 2013.