Tom Tooshies Baby Wipes

Tom Tooshies Baby Wipes (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Best wipes!

I was so happy to find these wipes. They smell absolutely amazing, they are gentle on my daughters sensitive skin and they are 100% biodegradable which is a bonus! Another thing I love about the wipes is the texture, no matter what you're wiping up (if you're a Mum, you use wipes for almost anything right?!) they grab everything and anything!

Couldn't be happier!

I can't speak highly enough of these beautiful wipes. My little man has very sensitive skin so I'm very wary at what I use on him. I've had no issues with the tooshies wipes, no rashes or blotchy skin. I love that they are made with organic ingredients, and are Hypoallergenic also which is a massive bonus they are biodegradable. WIN WIN ( I pretty much clean my house with them aswell lol shhh)

Love these wipes!

Absolutely love the Tooshies by TOM Pure Baby Wipes. We decided to give the wipes a go after having a great experience already with their nappies. They smell great, they're soft and have just the right amount of wetness. We also discovered they are free from toxic ingredients and 100% bio-degradable! Even more reason to love them!