Tom Tooshies Baby Wipes

Tom Tooshies Baby Wipes (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

melsjayne

melsjayneMelbourne

Tooshies by TOM are tops!

I'd previously used other TOM organic products so as soon as I saw these on the shelf I was a convert from other wipes I had been using. There's SO much to love about these wipes - but best of all is I know they are safe to use on my bub's bottom, face, hands and anywhere else that needs a wipe or clean up! With NO nasties there's no hesitation in using them all over. The textured cloth removes all those bits that stick to bottoms and faces and the aroma from the rose geranium oil leaves everything smelling so fresh and lovely! And when they've done their job knowing that they are 100% biodegradable makes me feel like I'm doing my little bit for the environment. Great work Tooshies by TOM, you're tops!

Best wipes!

I was so happy to find these wipes. They smell absolutely amazing, they are gentle on my daughters sensitive skin and they are 100% biodegradable which is a bonus! Another thing I love about the wipes is the texture, no matter what you're wiping up (if you're a Mum, you use wipes for almost anything right?!) they grab everything and anything!

Tash

TashCentral Queensland, QLD

Couldn't be happier!

I can't speak highly enough of these beautiful wipes. My little man has very sensitive skin so I'm very wary at what I use on him. I've had no issues with the tooshies wipes, no rashes or blotchy skin. I love that they are made with organic ingredients, and are Hypoallergenic also which is a massive bonus they are biodegradable. WIN WIN ( I pretty much clean my house with them aswell lol shhh)

Kateo

KateoMelbourne

Love these wipes!

Absolutely love the Tooshies by TOM Pure Baby Wipes. We decided to give the wipes a go after having a great experience already with their nappies. They smell great, they're soft and have just the right amount of wetness. We also discovered they are free from toxic ingredients and 100% bio-degradable! Even more reason to love them!