Tom Tooshies Toddler (10-16kg)

Tom Tooshies Toddler (10-16kg)

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Amy

AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely terrible and not even great eco credentials

As far as 'eco' nappies go, there are better quality ones with better eco rankings out there. The outer layer was falling apart before it was even wet. Save your money

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles.

Victoria F.

Victoria F.Sydney, NSW

Too small

Size 10-16kg is very small. My baby is 10.7kg and could not fit the nappy properly. I would have thought that being up to 16kg it was going to be more than enough.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $16.00.

Tash

TashCentral Queensland, QLD

Awesome :)

My bubba has just went up another size in tooshies! I didn't even think twice about what brand I would use! I'm just so over the moon with tooshies by Tom and the performance of their nappies. I love the fact I'm also helping the environment while helping my babe. I can't wait for more tooshies products to be released.

E.J.G

E.J.G

The perfect planet friendly option!

Elle

ElleAdelaide

Love Tooshies nappies!

We've been using Tooshies by Tom nappies for 8 months now and we love them!

These nappies are a nice slim fit which means no blowouts.

We love that they are made from plant based materials so they are environmentally friendly. They are super gentle on our bubs bottom and they have the cutest fruit logos on them