Tom Tooshies Walker (12-18kg)

Tom Tooshies Walker (12-18kg)

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Comfort

Jacqui

JacquiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Tooshies by Tom are awesome - SO amazing to have affordable, effective Eco nappies.

These are such great nappies, mostly because they are Eco friendly, but also organic and they WORK as intended, which is always the worry when using a different nappy brand. And added bonus is that they are more compact, so easier to travel with!

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Online.

Comfort

Nurse cas

Nurse casIllawarra, NSW

Good nappies, small sizing

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for $15.00.

Comfort
Holly P

Holly PCairns

Hello Bum Rash

We live in the tropics and it honestly seemed like these weren't breathable or simply didn't absorb the wee like they should. We used them for 4 days and my baby got a nasty rash from being damp all the time. They also felt really cardboard like and rough. I love the idea of them being a more eco friendly product but they need to work on the quality and materials used so that they aren't rashy in more humid climates.

Becc

Becc

These nappies truly are better for your baby!

These nappies truly are better for your baby and the planet! We purchased our first pack of Tooshies in November last year and have been thrilled with their performance since. They are free from all irritants (fragrances, lotions, latex, phalates, parabens) which is great for the sensitive skin of all babies. The sizing options are excellent, our LO is long and lean so the snug slim fit suits her frame perfectly and the Walkers have kept her dry all night long with no leaks and no rashes thanks to the absorbent core! We are also very impressed with the focus on the environment with the use of sustainable plant-based materials. An excellent well priced product that we cannot recommend highly enough.

Tooshies nappies are great!

I have been using Tooshies nappies for a while now, and really loving them. I previously used mainstream nappy brands and found them to be very 'plastic' and some leaked no matter how much I tried to fit them right. So I looked for a better alternative and found Tooshies which are biodegradable made partially from plant ingredients, super cute and don't leak. Winners in my eyes - highly recommend to other mums to give them a go.

JBrac

JBracMelbourne

Tooshies by TOM - The cutest!