Tom Tooshies

Tom Tooshies (page 2 of 3)

Infant (4-8kg), Newborn (0-5kg), Crawler (7-12kg), etc...

• Comfort

Barb

BarbLogan

Good Nappy

Gentle on baby's bum and no rashes. my son is a heavy wetter and nappy did get very full. There were very few times when it did leak; if I didn't change his nappy in over 3 hours. I love the cute designs on it and the fact that it's bio degradable.

BecH

BecH

Fantastic Nappies

We have been using these nappies for the past 4.5 months and love them! They are a snug slim fit and have an elastic waist which stretches with our growing bub. They are gentle on the bum and haven't caused any rashes etc, plus I love that they are fragrance free & are gentle on the planet being made from renewable biodegradable bioplastic. We are also lucky enough to have not had many leakages! Plus the little fruits on them are super cute!

NHJan

NHJanSydney

Bad performing nappy

KGC

KGCSydney

Tried to love it..

Tried Tooshies as we didn’t like the idea of contributing to non biodegradable landfill. While these are okay for day as we change the nappy quite regularly, definitely didn’t work at night as theyb are not very absorbing at all. As a result our bub, who typically sleeps for 5-6 hours straight at night, woke up every hour to two screaming with discomfort. What’s worst is due to low absorbency, bub’s broken out into a nappy rash.

The material feels cheap and very plasticy still. Definitely not worth the price tag and not so sure they that great for the environment either.

TarrynA

TarrynAMelbourne

Great balance of performance and sustainability.

We have used the TOM Organic Nappies in the Crawler size over the last month and have been most impressed by their performance. I love so much about these nappies - from the funky little designs to their durability. The environmentally sustainable mindset of TOM organic is something that strongly resonates with our family, and something I really want to show my support for.

ZMum

ZMumSydney

My favourite nappies!!

Yes they are a bit more expensive but I found them to be better than Huggies ultimate. Haven't tried many other brands. It holds everything overnight - we don't change her for 12 hours. No nappy rashes. Just a great nappy that's super cute and environmentally friendly! I was sceptical at first because they felt thin but they work really well on my bub.

Awesome :)

My bubba has just went up another size in tooshies! I didn't even think twice about what brand I would use! I'm just so over the moon with tooshies by Tom and the performance of their nappies. I love the fact I'm also helping the environment while helping my babe. I can't wait for more tooshies products to be released.

The best of the best!

Once bub was finished in the newborn tooshies we moved straight to the infants as knew I was not switching brands as I was so happy with the previous size! Still a nice Snug fit on bub so no leaks, no rashes, no nasty chemicals, and planet friendly! If your searching for the perfect nappy or brand search no further!

Tooshie nappy same quality as no name nappy

Tooshie nappy is not worth of $$. Very bad absorbent, leaking, cheap quality nappy. Only the design look cute. Also this nappy same quality as Woolworth nappy so please don't waste your money. very disappointed

Fierie

FierieCairns

Not worth the money

I really wanted to love these, I really did- but unfortunately I did not. Firstly they have way too large bands at the top which actually makes it possible to put them on too tight which is not great for sleep deprived parents in the middle of the night. Secondly, they did not do a great job at containing poo at all: showers and changing sheets in the middle of the night sucks! And when you have to do it multiple times a week it gets old fast. Thirdly, what's with the price? There are other eco options on the market that don't cost as much or the same and those nappies actually work! Am so disappointed in this product as I usually love this company but I will not be buying their nappies ever again.

Ines

InesSydney

Rash

Love that these are made partly of plant based material. Fit is great, design is cute. However these nappies contain odour blockers, which gave our son a rash. Not great. I also find them great during the day, but they do not last all
night. All in all they are much better than mainstream brands but could be a bit better.

Amy L

Amy L

So grateful for Tooshies!

We used these Tooshies Newborn nappies since day one with our baby boy. We originally envisioned using reusable nappies, but the reality of the demand of parenthood meant that we desperately needed a planet friendly disposable option, and are so grateful to have found Tooshies! Not only are they cute, but they really do the job. Our bub never ever got a nappy rash either. Highly recommended! We have now moved onto the infant size, and will continue sticking loyal with this product going forward for sure!

E.J.G

E.J.G

The perfect planet friendly option!

Elle

ElleAdelaide

Love Tooshies nappies!

We've been using Tooshies by Tom nappies for 8 months now and we love them!

These nappies are a nice slim fit which means no blowouts.

We love that they are made from plant based materials so they are environmentally friendly. They are super gentle on our bubs bottom and they have the cutest fruit logos on them

LeeshaP

LeeshaP

Best Eco-Nappies!

Becc

Becc

These nappies truly are better for your baby!

These nappies truly are better for your baby and the planet! We purchased our first pack of Tooshies in November last year and have been thrilled with their performance since. They are free from all irritants (fragrances, lotions, latex, phalates, parabens) which is great for the sensitive skin of all babies. The sizing options are excellent, our LO is long and lean so the snug slim fit suits her frame perfectly and the Walkers have kept her dry all night long with no leaks and no rashes thanks to the absorbent core! We are also very impressed with the focus on the environment with the use of sustainable plant-based materials. An excellent well priced product that we cannot recommend highly enough.

Tooshies nappies are great!

I have been using Tooshies nappies for a while now, and really loving them. I previously used mainstream nappy brands and found them to be very 'plastic' and some leaked no matter how much I tried to fit them right. So I looked for a better alternative and found Tooshies which are biodegradable made partially from plant ingredients, super cute and don't leak. Winners in my eyes - highly recommend to other mums to give them a go.

Magda G

Magda GAdelaide

The Dior of nappies!!!

As soon as I heard Tooshies by Tom were being released I had to get my hands on them! (I'm a number one fan of Tom organic)
I was not disappointed! In actual fact after having tried various other nappy brands I was convinced that Tooshies were the best nappies I had come across! Not only are they good for baby's bottom but they are great for the environment! We have never had nappy rash, any accidents or any issues for that martlet! And the baby wipes are just as good. As they don't contain any parabens, alcohol or chemicals I can be sure that even if bubs puts them in his mouth there won't be a reaction to them!! Congratulations Tooshies by Tom for creating 2 such amazing products!

The best on the market

Kateo

KateoMelbourne

Best nappies for the planet!

We absolutely love the Tooshies by TOM nappies. We started using the newborn size for our baby after seeing them at a baby show in Melbourne. The slim, non bulky fit was so great for our baby who was born early and smaller than expected. The nappies have an easy to use stretchy waistband which is great for first time parents and grandparents alike. We've had no leaks or blowout using them too. The best thing we found about the Tooshies by TOM nappies (aside from the super cute designs!) is that they are made with 45% of the materials coming from plant based and sustainable materials. So gentle on our baby's bottom and the planet. We love them!