Tommee Tippee Advanced Comfort Bottle

Tommee Tippee Advanced Comfort Bottle

• Bottle LeakageYes (100%) · No (0%)
Simon

SimonBrisbane

Only good when new

This a cheap product so it come with all the cheap problems. The bottle is made poor quality and thin material which starts to yellow after one month of usage. The nipple is made of thin rubber which is struggling to hold its structure. after one month, the nipple airway will fail leads to too much milk to chock baby or too little milk making baby uncomfortable. even baby is managed to suck with low milk flow, the nipple will fail to hold its structure and fall inwards. I saw this as a dangerous sign and get rid of the whole bunch.

For the money I can't complain too much, but the money saved is not doing any good but causing way more trouble. As for a baby product, not good enough is the same as garbage therefore just buy something else.

Purchased in July 2019 at Baby Bunting for $99.00.

Breastfed Child Yes
Kelly K

Kelly KDarling Downs, QLD

They leak When shaken & if you stir them you get clumps of undissolved formula clogging them up. Parts are annoying too

Bottles are top heavy and tip over easily. You can’t shake them as they leak and when stirred it leaves clumps of formula clogging the bottle. Still leak after stirring.

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $21.00.

Breastfed Child No
JBrano

JBrano

Rubbish!!!

These bottles belong in the bin & not on the shelves. Just what a exhausted mum needs is leaking bottles all over the carpet and baby in the middle of the night. The design is terrible and after buying 8 bottles and replacing teats every three months it’s extremely expensive. I wouldn’t recommend these bottles at all. Frustrated and ripped off!!

Purchased in December 2018.

Breastfed Child No
Baby Bottles

Find out how Tommee Tippee Advanced Comfort Bottle compares to other Baby Bottles

Abby

AbbyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This Bottle is Rubbish

I only used Tommee Tippee with my first. But these anti colic bottles are rubbish. Just what a stressed mum need after her milk has dried up is a bottle that leaks everywhere all over the baby and if you tighten it the teat collapses inwards! I’ve never written a review before but I’m fuming. So disappointed!

Purchased in September 2018.

Breastfed Child Yes
Niveen

Niveen

Good product but not for new born

I bought this for my son when he was about 4 month he didnt like it... its too big for a baby whos less then 5 month id say.. the nipple is too big it was harder for my son to latch on it... however Id recommend it for an older baby 6-8 month plus.

Renee

ReneeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed

This is a terrible bottle, leaks from the neck the teat gets sucked in when drinking and i need to take it out to regain air. Will never buy product again and will never recommend it to any mum. My opinion this shouldn't even be selling on the shelf such a bad bottle.

Horrible

Made my baby vomit which she never did with other brands i thought its a good idea anti colic but its not bought 2 same problem ..manufacturer support horrible keep asking so many questions but no solution at the end waste of time and money changed everything to different brand their loss.

Charis and Vivian

Charis and VivianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great bottles!

I have used these bottles since my daughter was born and have had NO issues with them at all. She took the bottles immediately. You do have to make sure the valve is facing up (under baby's nose) so the milk pours correctly. I haven't had any issues with leaking when the valve is positioned in the correct spot. I have used the entire tommee tippee range and haven't had any issues with any of it! and best of all my daughter loves it all too!

Unbelievably bad

These these bottles dont leak, they literally pour from the threads and it seems nothing we do can fix it. Given the number of other reviews with the same problem either this is bad design resulting in user error or terrible quality control. Just go buy pigeon bottles, far better.

Baby Bottles

Made my baby get more air

The tommee tippee anti colic bottles are terrible they have given my baby worse colic than she had originally. The teats sink in with air so you have to constantly stop. Also the part that is supposed to be a breather blocks up when you are feeding so you have to pull it apart and open it up while your baby has to impatiently wait. I will be going back to the original bottles I had less dramas with air.

FrankieW

FrankieWSydney, NSW

Poor Product

Zoe Mae

Zoe MaeNew South Wales

Works perfectly fine

I don’t know why some of you are complaining about leakage, you have to put the insert in before shaking it so that it has a seal around the edge.
Or you have faulty bottles and should get them replaced. The reason your teats cave in is because your baby needs to go up a size in a teat or the valve on the inside doesn’t open anymore therefore you need been teats!!
Check the tommee tippee website for more info, with answer a lot of your questions

Bad design

I love tommee tippee bottles but this one is definitely a miss. It leaks heaps every time I use it, no matter what I do, and it is pretty annoying to assemble. Milk pours out of I don’t even know where and goes everywhere each time I make a new bottle

Relief at last

My son is 9 months old and has suffered colic since 2 weeks old. We tried everything infacol, gripe water, comfort milk. But it got steadily worse once we weaned him. Taking his milk at bedtime was like ingniting fire, instantly crying in pain waking every 40 minutes all night every night. I even stopped him having milk just water but this didn't help. As a last resort I decided to try the anti colic bottles I felt crazy spending money on new bottles for my 8 month old but I was desperate for sleep. From the first night they worked I couldn't believe it he slept but I didn't I was so used to interrupted sleep. I can't thank the designers enough as I have a happy comfortable sleeping baby and im a happy mommy

Annoyed

Very disappointed for the money I spent on so many of your products. These bottle are frustrating as the leak more often then not I'd be up in the middle of the night stripping my baby's cot and changing her from head to toe it has ruined my babies matress very unhappy customer

Horrible bottle

Must say that I’m really angry .More then once I had problems to Close this bottle cause is always leaking ,I don’t know how is that possible and why it has this stupid mechanism .Several times at night I had to change my baby clots because the milk was all over his pijiamas ....not happy at all.

Casey

Casey

Crap

The lids dont screw on easy, milk pours out from i dont know where. Teat sinks in during feeding. Teat also hard to assemble in ring, sometimes taking several attempts to not pull the teat completely through the ring. Measurements are insufficiently marked, markings also not long wearing and prone to fading.

Justine

JustineMurray Region, NSW

seeing that my baby finds it difficult to latch on, bottles are now broken

Although the teats are soft, using this didn’t bring me a delightful experience. The bottles are leaking and the teat are choking my baby. I have tried replacing the teats from the same brand but still to no avail. However I still believe in the brand. I own a few of their products at home and most of them are working just fine, I guess the bottles are just not good.

Komal l

Komal lMelbourne

Perfect start for newborn baby

I m using tommee tipped closer to nature bottles since my daughter born and we never had any issue like colic, gas or any thing.
My daughter simply love this bottles and it's easy to hold for your little one.

Easy cleane Nd sterilize .
Available in all sizes.
Please do try for your little once.

Ily

IlyMelbourne

Best bottle

I can't imagine how happy I am after using this bottle. Normally I breastfeed my baby but I wanted to introduce the formula so I tried giving it with other bottles but she kept refusing all the bottles I tried except, Tommee Tippee....I recommend this bottle 100% every baby and especially works for breastfeeding babies...

See all Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature reviews

Swarup

Swarupasked

Advanced Comfort Bottle

Can I use the anti colic bottles without the air vent sometimes? It's looks so hard cleaning your baby is crying. So if I need it urgently, can I use the bottle without the air vent?

Jo M

Jo Masked

Advanced Comfort Bottle

Can I over tighten the teat ring on these? The teat keeps caving in and there are air bubbles appearing in the milk as though it is not being filtered through the purple stork properly!?

JulianaD
JulianaD

We have the same problem with the teat caving in and it seems from other reviews on this page that it is a common problem. I phoned the tommee tippee helpline and they suggest I buy the medium flow teat even though my baby is only 2 months old, because he is sucking to hard!!!! I don't believe the valve on these bottles work properly. They instruct you to check the opening everytime you use it and even though I do that it is still not letting any air out. I am not willing to spend any more money on trying new teats to see if these bottles will actually work!

Get an answer from our members and Tommee Tippee representatives