Tommee Tippee Advanced Comfort Bottle

Tommee Tippee Advanced Comfort Bottle

2.0

• Bottle LeakageYes · No (22%)
HSK

HSKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

OK bottle but too many parts

Alot of people complaining about leaks, its actually because they dont fit the pieces together properly - which brings to the main bad point for this bottle - too many parts to assemble.

Especially when a baby is crying, you dont want to be sitting and assembling the bottle in a hurry only to have it leak when shaken.

Secondly, the caps need the anti colic contraption to work. If its not put in, the bottle leaks. ie having it is a must.

Other than that the bottle is fine. Also the colic thing makes it hard to see milk in teat from behind.

Purchased in June 2020.

Breastfed Child No
Bottle LeakageNo

not happy with this milk bottle. worst bottle ever used

- feels like bottle leaks but its pouring extra milk into baby's mouth
- not for newborn babies
- baby gags and vomits after the feed
- difficult to sterilize with small parts
- not happy

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Breastfed Child Yes
Bottle LeakageNo
See all Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature reviews

Swarup

Swarupasked

Advanced Comfort Bottle

Can I use the anti colic bottles without the air vent sometimes? It's looks so hard cleaning your baby is crying. So if I need it urgently, can I use the bottle without the air vent?

Jo M

Jo Masked

Advanced Comfort Bottle

Can I over tighten the teat ring on these? The teat keeps caving in and there are air bubbles appearing in the milk as though it is not being filtered through the purple stork properly!?

JulianaD
JulianaD

We have the same problem with the teat caving in and it seems from other reviews on this page that it is a common problem. I phoned the tommee tippee helpline and they suggest I buy the medium flow teat even though my baby is only 2 months old, because he is sucking to hard!!!! I don't believe the valve on these bottles work properly. They instruct you to check the opening everytime you use it and even though I do that it is still not letting any air out. I am not willing to spend any more money on trying new teats to see if these bottles will actually work!

Get an answer from our members and Tommee Tippee representatives