Tommee Tippee Advanced Comfort Bottle

Tommee Tippee Advanced Comfort Bottle (page 2 of 2)

2.3

• Bottle LeakageYes (78%) · No (22%)

Horrible bottle

Must say that I’m really angry .More then once I had problems to Close this bottle cause is always leaking ,I don’t know how is that possible and why it has this stupid mechanism .Several times at night I had to change my baby clots because the milk was all over his pijiamas ....not happy at all.

Casey

Casey

Crap

The lids dont screw on easy, milk pours out from i dont know where. Teat sinks in during feeding. Teat also hard to assemble in ring, sometimes taking several attempts to not pull the teat completely through the ring. Measurements are insufficiently marked, markings also not long wearing and prone to fading.

Justine

JustineMurray Region, NSW

seeing that my baby finds it difficult to latch on, bottles are now broken

Although the teats are soft, using this didn’t bring me a delightful experience. The bottles are leaking and the teat are choking my baby. I have tried replacing the teats from the same brand but still to no avail. However I still believe in the brand. I own a few of their products at home and most of them are working just fine, I guess the bottles are just not good.

Baby Bottles

Find out how Tommee Tippee Advanced Comfort Bottle compares to other Baby Bottles

Komal l

Komal lMelbourne

Perfect start for newborn baby

I m using tommee tipped closer to nature bottles since my daughter born and we never had any issue like colic, gas or any thing.
My daughter simply love this bottles and it's easy to hold for your little one.

Easy cleane Nd sterilize .
Available in all sizes.
Please do try for your little once.

Ily

IlyMelbourne

Best bottle

I can't imagine how happy I am after using this bottle. Normally I breastfeed my baby but I wanted to introduce the formula so I tried giving it with other bottles but she kept refusing all the bottles I tried except, Tommee Tippee....I recommend this bottle 100% every baby and especially works for breastfeeding babies...

Sammi

SammiHobart

LOVE THEM!

Best bottles around! Easy to clean, bub never chewed through a teat and had no issues feeding from them. Comes with plenty of great accessories (except the electric breast pump - please don't buy that with out researching as it is terrible!) Will be using these bottles for all my babies as this was probably one of the best things I purchased when pregnant with my first!

Troy

TroySydney

Flawed design

Bonkers

Bonkersvic, 3350

Better feeding and aftermath

My bubs had troubles breathing whilst feeding plus wind afterwards. I found this product definitely helped drink better and have less wind and even spill ups when she was finished.

I have been thinking of purchasing more and would recommend it to others that have babies with wind or reflux.

feliciaann

feliciaannBrownwood

All baby's are different

My baby had a hard time with them. The Nipples were to big for her mouth , they collapsed and she took in to much air. She had lots of gas and would scream and cry all the time when I went to burp her. Seemed to not shake well.

Injury hazzard

⚠️ WARNING⚠️ - closer to nature baby feeding bottles. The white cap that hold the soft teat and screw to the body is sharp. The tip is so soft that when a baby or toddler accidentally fell on it. The white bit can actually cut through the skin and into the bone. You need to redesign this product #tommeetippee

Over priced and overrated

shorty84

shorty84Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just like the real thing

At first i wasnt going to purchase these bottles as i was referred to another brand, but wow they are amazing, easy cleaning, my baby goes from breast to bottle with no problems, i've never had a problem with feeding from these magic bottles, highly recommend them to anyone looking at trying them out.

They are OK not great though

They were fine until recently I found that my little one has refused them. I wasn't using them very often as I've been breastfeeding, hence only using it at the beginning when my supply hadn't been established and occasional use recently when I'm away from Bub. One issue I found tho was the teats they tend to collapse while feeding.

Great Bottle

Great bottle for full time expressed breast milk or Formula. Cleans well, minimal leakage and good for the price. Would definetly recommend this type of bottle and it can be purchased from chemist warehouse. The air valve is valuable, as its standard with every bottle. All babies get slight reflux- doesn't mean it bad enough though for medical treatment.

Sad Dad

Sad DadPerth

Does not work

The teat is too soft collapses when feeding.. Milk gets trapped in the rim of the bottle not a very clever design.. I wish I read the reviews before I bought it.. I can't even recommend a different brand at the moment can't find anything suitable and don't by Medela Calma that's another waste of money..

amba

ambaAU

Breast to bottle my Bummer !

See all Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature reviews

Swarup

Swarupasked

Advanced Comfort Bottle

Can I use the anti colic bottles without the air vent sometimes? It's looks so hard cleaning your baby is crying. So if I need it urgently, can I use the bottle without the air vent?

Jo M

Jo Masked

Advanced Comfort Bottle

Can I over tighten the teat ring on these? The teat keeps caving in and there are air bubbles appearing in the milk as though it is not being filtered through the purple stork properly!?

JulianaD
JulianaD

We have the same problem with the teat caving in and it seems from other reviews on this page that it is a common problem. I phoned the tommee tippee helpline and they suggest I buy the medium flow teat even though my baby is only 2 months old, because he is sucking to hard!!!! I don't believe the valve on these bottles work properly. They instruct you to check the opening everytime you use it and even though I do that it is still not letting any air out. I am not willing to spend any more money on trying new teats to see if these bottles will actually work!

Get an answer from our members and Tommee Tippee representatives