Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Electric

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Electric (page 4 of 12)

2.8 from 224 reviews · View Details

2.8

• Portability
  • Suction
  • Comfort
  • Feeding Methods

Lou

LouSydney

Really easy & comforting to use!

This breast pump is so easy to use, clean & gives me Comfort when pumping. I’m satisfied with the amount of milk I’m able to express with this machine. It’s light weight & handy when travelling. I have used others & thankfully have found that this one works best. Great value for money. Ladies look no more!

Afra

AfraAmbarvale

Average, just OK

Actually, the breast pump is quite comfy for breasts and nipples. But if we're talking about effective and efficient, this one is not preferable. It takes a long time for me to express the breast milk, and it's noisy!
I have both of Tommee Tippee breast pumps (electric and manual), but I think the manual breastpump is more than enough to get much more milk in a time.

Amy

AmyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Painful

This pump is very painful to use. I used the medala swing in the hospital and had no issues. I came home and used the tommee tippee and the suction is very painful. I wish i got the medala seing, the nurses at the hospital said that was the best and after using both i must agree.

Electric Breast Pumps

Find out how Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Electric compares to other Electric Breast Pumps

hansh

hanshSouthwest, VIC

i like it

this pump is easy to use, we can handle it with one hand use the other arm, the thing i like most is battery option. I can pump any where and it is easy to clean. You can also store in the bottle. I use this every day two times a day. If you need to pump you can also pump in the car .If you have more milk it just takes 15 minutes to pump. I recommend this product to new moms and mums

Nicole

NicoleCanberra

Amazing

Easy to use! Can use one handed and hold baby with other arm
Has battery option so if you need ro pump whilst traveling in car
I will keep using this product until im no longer breast feeding
Easy to put together and also easy to pull apart and wash

Eloise

EloiseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid unless you have very basic needs

If you plan to express regularly, just don’t buy! Save yourself the pain. It is ok in a complete pinch, but it is so loud, and chews through batteries like nothing else (4x AA’s last about 3 sessions). So many pieces to clean, and the cup falls off all the time. Badly designed and doesn’t balance well, tips over very easily if you dare sit it on a bench while you get up. Also very slow, and seemed to have a negative effect on my supply. There’s better for similar money. Don’t waste your time with this one

Codee.S

Codee.SMaryborough

Its okay...

The item is comfortable to use, but it takes wayyy to long to express. Especially being a singular one. It takes me 1 1/2 hours! which is time
I dont have,

I dont like how noisy it is and the fact it has so many parts to clean! Ive recently gone to the medela maxi swing and glad that I have changed over

Ryan

RyanPenrith

great product

Bought this on sale from baby bunting. Was half price so got a bargain. A bit noisy but does the job great. Very good product and easy to use. Was almost the same price as manual pump so is a great deal if you get it on sale. Wonderful product.

Anna M

Anna MMoss Vale

Easy to use

I used this pump for 6 months exclusively for my daughter and 3 moths with my son. It’s easy and comfortable to use and clean after compared to two other pumps I tried. It’s a great size and easy to store away. I Would and will use again in the future. The only thing I found is it was pretty loud while using.

Zoe

Zoe

Simple to use and Cheap

I had both my babies spend a considerable amount of time in hospital after birth so breast pumping was a very common experience.

This was the forth brand I tried and for the price I found it pretty good to use.

Tommee tippee has always been my prefered brand of bottles so it was easy to change to bigger bottles when I needed to. Easy to clean which is great also.

The only downfall I found was it was loud, which was annoying the nights I was home trying to pump secretly at 3am.

Stats

StatsSydney, NSW

Great product

It was a baby shower present so I was sceptical at first but after the first use and how easy it was to use and just so comfortable I became more confident in the product
I used it for both my daughters and it made the whole parenting process a lot easier for my husband who was able to bottle feed our daughters and bond like was able to while breastfeeding

Ended up costing more

I exclusively expressed 8 times a day. For each feed it would take about 20-40min. After 2.5 months i got carple tunnel from holding it and needed surgery and 4 weeks recovery. Not worth it to save a couple $$ just buy a double pump with handsfree bra you wont regret it.

Cristina

CristinaMelbourne

Handy to have around the house

Easy to use once you get the hang of assembling it. Easy and comfortable to use. 15 - 20 minutes generally pumps about 90-100mls depending on your milk supply. After use, I give it a wash with detergent then put it in my microwave sterilizer for 5 minutes. Then i leave the sterilizer closed and pop it in the fridge ready to go for the next time I need to pump. I've always loved the Tommee Tippee brand and i'll continue to use it. Very reliable and sturdy brand.

Morgan

MorganAdelaide

Quick and easy

For the first express I ever did this machine was easy to hold, easy to assemble and easy to clean. Was able to express up to 120mls most times and didn’t take long at all, being that it was electric it was so easy I could sit there and hold it and watch tv or relax! Great product!

Alex

AlexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible. Do not buy

My wife received this as a gift for our firstborn. Next to useless. Slow and very loud. When we mentioned we had a Tommee Tippee electric pump to the nurses at hospital, they said they'd only heard bad things about it.
Bought a Spectra S2 to replace it which is excellent. Yes, it costs more, but it actually works.

Kelly

Kelly

Bought on sale otherwise not worth the price tag

The pump worked fine for me at first when I had excellent supply however in time it became very hard to pump anything at all. Even in the early days it was very slow and could take a long time. Found the suction often came off and a lot of pieces to wash and put together. I think there are better on the market.

Sarah

SarahBlaxland

Easy to use

I enjoy using my Tommee Tippee breast pump. I find it comfortable to use even if my breasts are sore. The only downside is after it’s washed and sanitised the pump went cloudy/ foggy. It was easy to pull apart, clean and put back together. It is noisier then I expected but after a while you get used to it. I’d definitely buy and use this pump again!

Mealsy

MealsyBayside, melbourne

Does the job

Bree

BreeBrisbane

wouldn't waste my money again

it was made cheap for the price you pay , for my next baby will be putting the money in for a decent one , honestly go more result out of hand expressing than this pump , and it Built up mild quickly in the tubes ( I cleaned after every use )

beckelljess

beckelljessAU

Great product

Very simple and not complicated to use. Easy clean and easy to reassemble after the first few times.
Compared to other products this one is just as good and we got a great price on it!
The only thing i have has trouble with is finding replacement parts as the plastic has discolored a little over time.

See all Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Electric reviews