Tommee Tippee Standard Baby Bottle

Tommee Tippee Standard Baby Bottle

See the Best Baby Bottles in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Bottle LeakageYes (50%) · No (50%)

I would not buy it again

The bottles came highly recommended from the retailer.
My biggest complaint is that for some reason a lot of milk seems to be running down the chin of the baby. Yes this did not happen with the previous (bottles from the hospital) that we were using. Also the lids that are provided they don’t lock onto the bottles. So in order to shake the bottles for the powder to dissolve you have to hold it from the teat, which I think it’s a bad idea. I would not be buying the brand again.

Purchased in July 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Breastfed Child Yes
Bottle LeakageYes

Noor

NoorPerth, WA

Very Durable

I'm very satisfied. These are the only bottles I'm using. My 1yo dropped the bottle from a bridge (30 ft). It was still in perfect shape. Not a single scratch.

Purchased in June 2018.

Breastfed Child No
Bottle LeakageNo
HFS

HFS

Love them!

Love these bottles! Very easy to use when out, they don't leak. Tried a lot of other bottles, Advent, Dr Browns to name a few but settled on tommee tippee and haven't looked back! Bubs is happy, so I am happy! Price is good, and easy to purchase at woolies.

Rinat

RinatMelbourne

The best gift I received

My son has been drinking milk from this bottle from day 4. We love the design and never had any issues with it. My son had been mixed fed and I had no issues with him going back and forth as the bottle's teat is very similar to the breast

Awful design

The milk stops coming through the teets so i have to squeeze them to get any milk out in order to make it easier for my baby. A few times, the teet has completly come out when i was squeezing causing milk to go everywhere. There so flimsy and nothing is holding them in properly.

Luci Bruce

Luci Brucerothwell

Great bottles

These bottles, are great if you dont need to use a thick formula. I had no problemd when I was usingn breast milk. To clean them you need to get a little adjustable brush to get under the rim. Very clear measurements on the outside of the bottle. I like they have different colours.

Novus

NovusVictoria

Best bottles and closest to nature

Love these bottles. After 5 children i have had my share of trying all sorts of baby products.
Started using these witb baby 3 onwards and havent looked back. We did try one other brand with no luck.
They literally feel and like a breast. And are great when breast and bottle feeding no confusion for baby.
You just have to make sure the air valve is able to let air through by squeezing it before putting the bottle together otherwise will cause a vaccum effect. But great product.

Ally m

Ally mSydney

Can't fault

Have tried a few different ones from tt I enjoy them all baby wouldn't take to agvent so i bought these ones ... baby seems to be fine I love the fact that the dummies are coming he same test. They are just too expensive tho they should be chap r!

Awful service after bottles writing came off

35 working days ago to tell you my six of my bottles had rubbed off as you took so long getting back to me I threw four away as they were unusable so you guys said you would only send me two in three to five days after ten days nothing, messaged you again and was told you had low stock so will be with me next week, next week came nothing messaged you guys to be told you ran out of stock!

Sue

SueSydney

My baby could of choked!

Was fine until...

Used this bottle for my new 4 year old and we loved it and never had an issue. Until now with our 4 month old. It was fine for a bit until we had to start putting thickener in his bottles and had to go up in the teat. Went out and spent however much on new ones only to have to muck around with it to get anything out! The air hole gets stuck together and we have to hardly have the lid screwed on then the teat will close on itself. Makes feeding time a time to dread..

Sarah

SarahPortsmouth

Rubbing off

I have emailed tommie tippee many times about the numbers and lines have rubbed off the bottles after 3 weeks.I have sent photos,which wasn't good enough and had to send more. They will not send me original bottles. Complaining is a lengthy process, so I wouldn't bother feel very let down. :( ....

whitedoves

whitedovesPeel, WA

Colour my world baby bottles closer to nature

As a foster mum I buy these for babies that come into my care. They are far the best bottles, easy to clean and the 0+ teats are great for any age even newborns. Wide neck so easy to fill and bold measurements. I would recommend these as they are cheaper than most brands and I have tried most of the others.

Great Bottle

These bottles are great. I love that they now come in such bright colors. I was originally worried that they wouldn't fit in other bottle warmers, or cups with hot water ( when we are out). But we always seem to find a way. My only complain would be they label and measurements on the side starting to fade after only 3 months of use.

DonnaV

DonnaV

My baby loved these bottles

Bottles are nice to hold. We used them from early on with EBM and later with formula. We've been using them for 9 months now. The measurement numbers have rubbed off a couple of them. I think this is because I used Milton when my baby had gastro rather than my usual steaming method. The numbers were in tact before this. My baby prefers these bottles to others.

kris

krisMelbourne

Great!

My daughter wouldnt take any bottle so we changed heaps of them before we tried this and this is the only one she took. The only issue is that the formula does real froth up once we shake it but it could just be the formula powder itself. would highly recommend

Tiffany BMelbourne

Best Baby Bottle

My daughter won't take any other bottle. The teat is the perfect size and the bottle is easy to hold. For the people that are having problems with the teat caving in while drinking, it is because the teat has been screwed on way to tight. Loosen it a little and problem solved.
Fantastic bottles! Would highly recommend this brand!

Very cute but not save to travel

I loved the look of it and my twin boys live it. But it leaks. It needs to be kept standing straight at alll times which is not practical when traveling. The cute branding and measurement washes off quite quickly which leaves the bottles looking bad. Cute shape but not practical

Perfect

I love these bottles. With my first born I used avent and had nothing but trouble with leeking and a stupid ring I had to put under test , but with my second decided to try closer to nature bottles and they are great and bub loves them. The only thing is I think they have changed to Tommie Tippee bottles but I'm not sure .

Good start but lots to adjust to make it perfect.

Definitely makes life a lot easier. I'm not sure about the 'hot shot' as it would kill good bacteria as well as bad? so i wait for it to fill up then add the formula. It makes extremely loud beeping after the shot, then again when finished. Not sure why they thought you needed this, at least put a mute button on it! Also the formula amounts are pre-set - 120,150,180,210,240,270,300 and 330, but my formula requires 150,200,250.... etc.. why can't i set the amount of water???? Needs work but does help a lot. Also the filters are no where to be found.No where. I had to call them, they were nice enough to provide a free one, but would be better if I could just go to shops and pick one up!

See all Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature reviews