Tommee Tippee Comfi Neck Catch All Bib

Tommee Tippee Comfi Neck Catch All Bib

See the Best Weaning / Feeding Utensils in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

zozopumpkiepo

zozopumpkiepo

Utter rubbish

I thought this bib was going to be brilliant, but has sadly let me down. The push button clasp that fastens at the back keeps coming undone, and if you have a baby that likes to pull at things, its hopeless trying to keep it on. The tray was great at catching dropping food, but the plastic has split and cracked in several places. I would not invest in one of these again.
The tray was good at catching food, was inexpensive.
Poor quality plastic that won't last 6 months, very poor design with regards to clasp at back.

amcdo734

amcdo734QLD, 4610

whitewave

whitewave

Terrible

I would not buy this product again as it's completely useless if it doesn't even stay on because of the fastener at the back.
Great idea, good material.
The fastener is no good at all. It doesn't stay fastened and my son can pull it off within 2 seconds.