Tommee Tippee Discovera Active

See the Best Training Cups in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great non spill, but after a while very hard to clean

This cup is a great non spill straw cup. It has rarely caused any mess over the house, however we only use it for water and after a while all the crevasses become very hard to clean, even with a bottle brush.
Great non-spill & has a good closed feature for handbag storage
Too hard to clean after about 2 months of constant use

Good

I would definitely buy this product again. It's nice and big to keep as an all day drink bottle for the little ones. You can leave them unattended with it and be assured nothing has been poured all over the floor.
Love this product as it doesn't leak or spill out. Good size, I just leave it within easy reach fro my son and he drinks water from it throughout the day when he is thirsty. I also refill it at night and he has it in his cot. Very easy to clean.
Sometimes the anti-leak valve comes off inside and you only realise once the liquid has already come out :P Doesnt' happen very often though, I think it's because my son is quite rough with it (shaking it etc). Is on the slightly expensive side.

OK

Great product but would like to buy replacement parts. Too expensive to buy a whole new bottle to replace a part.
Easy to use, relatively easy to clean (don't put in the dishwasher though - the valves discolour!). I love the fact they do not spill at all. I have the Sipper & the Sporty for my son & he chews through most drink bottles but he hasn't been able to destroy these ones!
That you can't buy replacement valves - this would be extremely handy, as one of my valves has discoloured in the dishwasher & I would really like to replace it.