Tommee Tippee Discovera Two-Stage Drinker

Tommee Tippee Discovera Two-Stage Drinker

See the Best Training Cups in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

shamu

shamuSydney

Terrible - leaked after a few months

Don’t waste your time with these bottles. I’m on to my third bottle and they have all leaked. One has just emptied it’s entire contents into my lounge. And the second one went through the nappy bag. Thankfully just water. Very disappointed. I would recommend try another brand and see if they are any better

Excellent water bottle that doesn't spill

I have twin boys (19mths) who love these bottles and drink loads of water everyday. I have a set at home and a set at daycare. They are definitely leak/spill proof, however you need to ensure when you have pulled it apart you reassemble the valve correctly, otherwise you will have spillage!

I have 2 other children and in my opinion can say this is by far one of the best bottles we have used after trying so very many in the past!

Twshirley

TwshirleyQueensland, Australia

Truly sealed and easy to drink from

hey_dani

hey_daniNSW, 2148

Very disappointed, this product is not suitable for my little ones