Tommee Tippee Discovera Two-Stage Drinker

See the Best Training Cups in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Terrible - leaked after a few months

Don’t waste your time with these bottles. I’m on to my third bottle and they have all leaked. One has just emptied it’s entire contents into my lounge. And the second one went through the nappy bag. Thankfully just water. Very disappointed. I would recommend try another brand and see if they are any better

Excellent water bottle that doesn't spill

I have twin boys (19mths) who love these bottles and drink loads of water everyday. I have a set at home and a set at daycare. They are definitely leak/spill proof, however you need to ensure when you have pulled it apart you reassemble the valve correctly, otherwise you will have spillage!

I have 2 other children and in my opinion can say this is by far one of the best bottles we have used after trying so very many in the past!

Truly sealed and easy to drink from

I bought this cup when my daughter was about 14m. It was the first cup that she would need to tip upwards when drinking. She quickly learned the new drinking method and was able to drink from it easily.
The bottle started to make a squeaky sound after the first wash when I took the lid apart and assembled back. I suspect it was because of the contact between the valve and the lid. It does not worry us at all. Instead, we think it is a fun thing to happen as she drinks.
I don't use the cap simply because I am not too worried about the cup getting dirty - it gets washed often enough anyway. Because the cap does not attach to the bottle I think it saves trouble looking after it.
One think I don't really like about this bottle is the curved bottom, which makes it hard for bottle brushes to reach. Often I feel with my fingers after brushing it and it still feels slippery along the edge.
good looking design, easy to drink from, well sealed
cap doesn't attach to the bottle, bottom of inside of bottle hard to clean

Very disappointed, this product is not suitable for my little ones

I bought two of these Tommee Tippee® discovera® Two-Stage Drinker 400ml cups for my twins who are aged 2 as product recommends and neither could get any fluid out.
Even after i tried with such drinking force barely any liquid would expel. After reading instructions we still couldnt get liquid to flow out.
If we remove the valve liquid does flow slightly easier with adult force from mouth piece but then it spills out from valve part.
When adult drinks from mouthpiece a squeaking sound is made from such force if trying to drink through the one tiny hole on mouthpiece.
I thought maybe one cup was faulty but having bought two i know from trying both it was definetly the cup design
Nice bright colours
No drink/fluid comes out when child is drinking, if adult drinks from it the bottle squeaks due to trying so hard to suck out drink, no permanent attached lid so lid will be lost easily, non spill design doesnt allow for any fluid to flow