Tommee Tippee Fresh Food Feeder

Tommee Tippee Fresh Food Feeder

See the Best Weaning / Feeding Utensils in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Tommee Tippee

3.9

Fio
FioSydney, NSW

Horrible - bits of mesh coming off

Bits of mesh were coming off when my little one was using it! Would not recommend. Also one of the meshes smelt bad when I took it out of the packaging.

Purchased in July 2020.

Chrissiet
ChrissietGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not impressed

The cap did not fit over feeder after 1 wash in dishwasher (top shelf short wash) now unsuitable to take out - also found mesh very hard to clean after using soft food like banana - would not recommend

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for $7.50.

Neda
NedaSydney, NSW

Impossible to completely clean the mesh

The first mesh I used went straight into the bin. Even right after my baby tried it out, I tried to wash the mesh. It was impossible to get out all the mashed banana particles. The mesh thing is only disposable and can be used once. Useless thing that only add more plastic to the landfill.

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for $6.00.

A must when introducing food to your baby

I absolutely love the fresh food feeder. This product makes introducing solids easy. With using the fresh food feeder it eliminates the stress of your baby choking on a big chunk as what comes out is purée. The handle is large making it easy for your baby to hold. I love you can put absolutely anything into it and give it to bub and they can enjoy a variety of food.

Weaning / Feeding Utensils

Find out how Tommee Tippee Fresh Food Feeder compares to other Weaning / Feeding Utensils

roxxane15
roxxane15Gosford

This product is okay but the design is the thing i really don't like

I bought this product at a website and used this almost everyday. The net is very soft which means it doesn't hurt my baby's gums. I also love that it is safe for my baby to use. However, Sometimes I am having ridiculous experiences with this one, It looks like a toy to me because of its bright colors. I just hoped that if the brand would release another design, it would be rather simplistic.

DanniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Such a good product!

I adore this mesh feeder. It makes it so easy to give my son foods that he might choke on if I didnt have this feeder. I wish they had a more reusable option for the mesh as it is very difficult to clean, but I've since been throwing the mesh away after eating as it is easier than spending time cleaning it. Other than that, it is a fantastic product and definitely recommend this feeder!

Quinlan38
Quinlan38Blacktown

Really great.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
debPerth, Western Australia

perfect introduction to solid foods

My bubba wouldn't eat purees from a spoon but loved the mesh feeder. It does get a tad messy necause he will smoosh it into his face but I guess thats one of the joys of being a baby. Under $10 and came with a few spare mesh baggies to replace it when its yucky
no need to puree foods. baby loves to feed himself with the feeder. no chunks to choke on.
can get messy

LittleDCJ
LittleDCJAU

Good

My kids loved these when they were young. It gives peace of mind knowing that they can't bite off chunks that they could choke on. They are perfect for fruit, meat, anything you can think of can be tried. They found the ring on the end really easy to hold onto and put the mesh in their mouth. Cleaning can be a bit hard if it's all stuck in the mesh but it eventually all comes out.
Portable
Great for ensuring they don't bite off big chunks that could be a potential choking hazard
Easy hold ring
Great size
Can be difficult to clean, it depends on what is stuck in the mesh

Emmy12
Emmy12

Pros Easy for baby to grasp and no more coughing up lumps of food!
cons- hard to clean some foods especially banana...gets stuck in the mesh

surts
surts

Bad

Great idea, but compared to the Nuby it doesn't stand a chance. It only takes 1 moment of forgetfulness and you have to throw it out. If it stays in the nappy bag for a few days you'll have no hope of getting it clean - yuck. At least with the Nuby you can replace nets.
It works, but it's not worth it because of how hard it is to clean.
Too hard to clean. Very easy to get it to the point of having the throw it out.

An_1234
An_1234

Great tool for teething

katenberry
katenberryQLD, 4520

Excellent and no mess

Great to get your little one used to tastes of new foods ...nice and clean too.

Great teething tool as you can put cool watermelon etc in it.
Easy and clean and easy for child to grasp

jesshodder_88
jesshodder_88AU

Best invention ever made for self feeding

My son loved and used his feeder to death! Was the best $$ i spent on anything baby related.. if u havent tryed one please do u we love them!!!
inexpensive, very easy to use

meatpie
meatpie

Great product. My daughter loves to eat fruit from it. Her eyes brightened up every time she sees it, and can occupy her for some time.
Great for feeding fruit/vege without fear of choking. Easy for child hand to handle, thus allowing my daughter to eat on her own.
When first use some of the loose mesh came out. So you need to wash thoroughly and ensure no loose mesh before offering to your baby.

NJH1982
NJH1982Perth WA

Good

I dont use this all the time but when i do my son sucks on it and makes all the fruit mushy so i like knowing hes able to taste different fruits and flavours without gagging or choking.
I felt at ease giving my baby this with fruit in it without the risk of choking, great colours to choose from.
Can be a bit hard to clean and some fruits stained the mesh bag.