Tommee Tippee Silicone Tip Weaning Spoons

Tommee Tippee Silicone Tip Weaning Spoons

See the Best Weaning / Feeding Utensils in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ellenelle

EllenelleAU

Great for a first spoon

Super soft and flexible, perfect size, can microwave sterilize, great when scraping food from baby's chin (or anywhere else!!).
They only downside is that the clear spoon tips do permanently stain when used with bright foods such as carrot and sweet potato. This doesn't effect the function at all but makes them look a little yucky.
A little expensive for a set of 2 spoons (about $10 for the set).
Super flexible and soft.
Discoloured

jtlld

jtlldSYDNEY

It is safe and easy to use

Tommee Tippee Soft Scoop Spoon - Twin Pack is RRP $11.95. They worth the value. The spoon is very soft. My baby always bit it during feeding time. The material has good quality. Ideal weaning spoon for first feeds with soft silicone tip. It is easy to use. My baby can get food into her month faster with this spoon.
safe, strong, good quality

moi

moiAU

Perfect first spoon

Mfb

MfbAU

Ideal with a baby that won't sit still !

This spoon is very well designed. It is light and well balanced, strong enough not to bend when full but also so pliable that there are no risk of hurting your baby's mouth. My son is 8 months old and a voracious eater. He lunges at the spoon and I was worried about hurting him until I discovered this spoon. I now always carry one with me when we travel. We can't be without !
Light and pliable. Safe.

yummymommy_09

yummymommy_09

Good

I start using this when my bub started solid. I love the soft and round tip, it doesn't hurt baby's gum and she likes chewing on it when she's teething. It's a bit pricey though for a spoon.
The soft tip doesn't hurt baby's gum
A bit pricey for a spoon